Real Boy Scout

Hickory, NC

#1 Feb 6, 2013
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-...

Boy Scouts of America expected to vote on ending gay membership ban.

Yippee!
I can’t wait to rejoin the Boy Scouts as a troop leader when they lift the Gay ban. Just think of it, lots of little boys skinny dipping. All those hot little bodies crowded inside a small tent. There is so much I teach them.
Whatever

Lincolnton, NC

#2 Feb 6, 2013
A ban on gay members doesn't stop molesters-- just look at the Catholic Church.
Real Boy Scout

Hickory, NC

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Of course it does not stop molesters. It just gives us a greater opportunity to meet with boys alone where we can condition them to our way of thinking. We get to teach them it's ok to express their love to their leaders.
get real

Lenoir, NC

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Real Boy Scout wrote:
Of course it does not stop molesters. It just gives us a greater opportunity to meet with boys alone where we can condition them to our way of thinking. We get to teach them it's ok to express their love to their leaders.
You stupid Piece of sh!t, do you really think anyone is going to believe you are a gay scout master. You are just an inbred homophobic moron trying to stir the pot. You are hate gays because you probably have gay thoughts every day and are just running from it.
get real

Lenoir, NC

#5 Feb 6, 2013
You hate*
DonkyDong

Maiden, NC

#6 Feb 6, 2013
I received my first BJ when I was in the Boy Scouts on a camping trip and I liked it. It was from another scout not the scout master.
Get Real

Hickory, NC

#7 Feb 6, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid Piece of sh!t, do you really think anyone is going to believe you are a gay scout master. You are just an inbred homophobic moron trying to stir the pot. You are hate gays because you probably have gay thoughts every day and are just running from it.
Are you trying to say Gay Men can't be pedofiles?
And you really expect anyone to believe that?
You expect us to believe a Gay Man is interested in Hiking, Camping, Hunting and Fishing enough to want to be a Scout Master. LMAO!!!!!!!!!
It’s all about being with the boys we ain’t stupid!
get real

Lenoir, NC

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say Gay Men can't be pedofiles?
And you really expect anyone to believe that?
You expect us to believe a Gay Man is interested in Hiking, Camping, Hunting and Fishing enough to want to be a Scout Master. LMAO!!!!!!!!!
It’s all about being with the boys we ain’t stupid!
Nope they sure can be, look at all the so called straight but really gay preachers and clergy that have molested kids but I dare say there are far far far more straight ones than gay... all you have to do is look at the sex offender registry for that LMAO.

It is just obvious as hell what they are trying to do and if you didn't catch then lol at you.
noharmnofoul

Smithfield, NC

#9 Feb 6, 2013
They are hanging themselves .

its actually interseting to watch .
Getting your wish

Sherrills Ford, NC

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Gay men are no more likely to be pedophiles than straight men. In fact the evidence suggests they are LESS likely.

This decision is about letting gay young men be a part of the Boy Scouts as scouts.

Years ago a dumbass from the Boy Scouts told me about their God, Gays and Girls doctrine while asking me to lead an explorers group. I am a woman. I guess we're not so bad when a man won't step up.
LULZ

Morganton, NC

#11 Feb 6, 2013
noharmnofoul wrote:
They are hanging themselves .
its actually interseting to watch .
Yes,Very interseting indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White People: Are Blacks even truly Human?. 1 min Robert Knights Ka... 3
News Teaming up for STEM education 28 min TSF 2
Miami police shot black male therapist. 56 min TSF 45
Robert Branded A Race Traitor, Queer & Animal M... 1 hr Robert Knights Ka... 6
Robert Loves Black's Spit Burgers 1 hr Robert Knights Ka... 27
Syrian Muslim Refugee Murders Swedish Female Ca... 2 hr so you know 5
Swedes Burn Muslim Refugee Centers 2 hr so you know 1

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance