Anonymous

United States

#1 Jul 12, 2011
Ill keep this short and to the point. Recently my wife and i inherited 40+ acres of farmland in the granite falls area. Weve been trying to decide if we want to sale or not. But one of the biggest ideas weve had is to build a motorcross track on the land. We would greatly appreciate any feedback on the idea.
Anonymous

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2011
I meant to add that we want to make the track available to the public and hold races there. My family and i have rode and raced our whole lives.
Sad

Wilson, NC

#3 Jul 12, 2011
Don't waste your time or money. Caldwell county will encourage you to build then restrict you to where you can not make a profit. I've never seen a motorcycle that didn't make noise and i'm sure that the selfish neighbors haven't changed either, so your best bet would be to sell and relocate in another county that would welcome growth. If you have any doubt, Ask the owners of Tri-County Speedway, they regretfully found out the hard way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 16 min emlu 1,754
Social Media and MacDill AFB warning. 46 min emlu 16
why black men dont eat out 2 hr so true 15
Chad Bowman (Dec '13) 4 hr Justsayingdontkno... 52
WHACKO! were you in the military? 6 hr Liberal forever 3
DROP/KEEP/ADD a word (Feb '14) 8 hr Bite me 101
Former Foothills Regional Airport employees ple... (Sep '12) 8 hr Heather 21
Valdese Dating
Find my Match

Valdese Jobs