get off jones back
Ajonessupporter

Black Mountain, NC

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Alan Jones is a great sheriff and a good man. He is very intelligent and a responsible leader in this community. I represent the republican party when I say take your best shot at us. We are still here and will be. We are above you and are supperior to you gay loving, monkey dating, tree hugging, animal rights activist queer liberals. Go get some.The idiot women and minorities voted in a damned blue gum president, but on a local level, that shit wont happen. NC was loud and proud republican, both local and national.
Wrong Answer

United States

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Sorry to disappoint you, but many of us Republicans that voted for Jones would just as soon vote for Captain Kangaroo now.
what a joke

Spruce Pine, NC

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Ajonessupporter wrote:
Alan Jones is a great sheriff and a good man. He is very intelligent and a responsible leader in this community. I represent the republican party when I say take your best shot at us. We are still here and will be. We are above you and are supperior to you gay loving, monkey dating, tree hugging, animal rights activist queer liberals. Go get some.The idiot women and minorities voted in a damned blue gum president, but on a local level, that shit wont happen. NC was loud and proud republican, both local and national.
Suck it you red headed step child freak, go lick Jones's balls. The Repubtard party in the county is the biggest bunch of water head circus freaks this side of the Mississippi. Oh and btw maybe you should have looked at the election results, Romney won by like 2% in this state... not to damn loud and proud if you ask me.
BootLeggar

Four Oaks, NC

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Just Might Get Off Of His Back If He Would Stand Up And Be A Man Instead Of A Coward.
same ole

Lenoir, NC

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Give it a rest! Nobody cares about your vendetta with Jones!
Jim

Black Mountain, NC

#6 Nov 28, 2012
same ole wrote:
Give it a rest! Nobody cares about your vendetta with Jones!
This is not a vendetta...It has to do with employees being treated like s**t for years by the Administration. Now, several command level officers have been forced to resign due to un-ethical behavior. They thought they were untouchable, and for the most part they were. Jones continually created a hostile work environment by allowing this behavior to go on. He wouldn't have taken action when he did if it hadn't been for so many of his officers and other personnel involved. He was basically forced to do something. There is just too many events over the years that he and his department have been involved in. It's time that somebody investigate him and "his."
same ole

Lenoir, NC

#7 Nov 28, 2012
If you say so.
smoekepa

Lenoir, NC

#8 Nov 28, 2012
who exectly got fired?? we still ain't heard a word on that.
thanks

Spruce Pine, NC

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Poor old Jones, these people are just being evil to you for no reason. They obviously have a vendetta because no one should or would care what goes on at our Sheriffs office. Keep up the good work Jones, if I ever decide to take up a life of crime I will be glad you and your slack a$$ crew is in office.
same ole

Lenoir, NC

#10 Nov 29, 2012
Wrong Answer wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you, but many of us Republicans that voted for Jones would just as soon vote for Captain Kangaroo now.
"Many of us Republicans"? Didn't you mean "many of us that have been fired for stupidity"? Get over it and move on! You're not getting your job back and frankly I don't blame them. You are obviously very unprofessional.
Think again

Cuajimalpa, Mexico

#11 Nov 29, 2012
same ole wrote:
<quoted text>
"Many of us Republicans"? Didn't you mean "many of us that have been fired for stupidity"? Get over it and move on! You're not getting your job back and frankly I don't blame them. You are obviously very unprofessional.
I agree it is for the most part stupidity. Politics are stupid, being fired for not being the right party, family members involved in the other teams camp, people not showing up enough to political events (spending more time with family rather than stupid political events), not donating to the party (family and bills come first), not joining in the drunk parties and swinging. Yeah those are all stupid reasons to be fired over. I wonder if you feel the same way over the ones recently fired, they were all Jones's and Longo's pets... bet you think it was a shame they lost their jobs.

I am pretty sure most of the ones you hate moved on to better things so I highly doubt they would want their jobs back, they simply want the wrongs to be righted... part of what makes a LEO an LEO. I am sure you wouldn't know what that is because you are nothing more that a politician pretending to be an officer... big difference.
same ole

Lenoir, NC

#12 Nov 29, 2012
See...you are all just paranoid cry babies! I never pretended to be an officer nor am I a politician. Just someone that realizes that the same few people have been whining about the same things on here for almost 3 years! If you really see this huge problem get off Topix and do something about it! When all you do is post rants on here all the time you just look like a bunch of angry whiners. How am I supposed to take anything you say seriously when everyone who doubts you is called a "Jones lap dog" I don't know Jones and I've never met the guy but the way you are trying to present your case to the public makes you look at best unprofessional. We want professionals working in our county departments, not a bunch of people that think bringing an issue to Topix and bashing those they don't like is even a remotely decent first step in correcting something. Now...see how retarded you all sound? Again, quit whining to all us "Jones lap dogs" that don't give a rats ass anymore because on here you've just run that shit in the ground and we have trouble believing you anymore because all you've done is rant for 3 years!
ImACopHo

Greer, SC

#13 Nov 29, 2012
Please do ! Get off his back because I have to massage him , whisper sweet sexual fantasies that he emails to me, then a drag queen named Sheeza likes to come in and make him scramble for something to hang onto and he screams Oh God Yes. Then after cleaning up he is back nailing me across my desk. He can be who he wants to be here....and he usually hits me 3 Sep. Times. Stay off my sex machine, he is mine.
same ole

Lenoir, NC

#15 Nov 29, 2012
See what I mean!
Think again

Cuajimalpa, Mexico

#17 Nov 29, 2012
same ole wrote:
See...you are all just paranoid cry babies! I never pretended to be an officer nor am I a politician. Just someone that realizes that the same few people have been whining about the same things on here for almost 3 years! If you really see this huge problem get off Topix and do something about it! When all you do is post rants on here all the time you just look like a bunch of angry whiners. How am I supposed to take anything you say seriously when everyone who doubts you is called a "Jones lap dog" I don't know Jones and I've never met the guy but the way you are trying to present your case to the public makes you look at best unprofessional. We want professionals working in our county departments, not a bunch of people that think bringing an issue to Topix and bashing those they don't like is even a remotely decent first step in correcting something. Now...see how retarded you all sound? Again, quit whining to all us "Jones lap dogs" that don't give a rats ass anymore because on here you've just run that shit in the ground and we have trouble believing you anymore because all you've done is rant for 3 years!
If I recall you were the one on here calling every ones claims a lie and saying that it was just disgruntled employees and as far as calling you a Jones lap dog or a current officer well what other reason do you have to defend the place. If you dont know him he is a stranger to you and do you just randomly defend strangers you know nothing about... if it isn't an issue to you then why comment? I agree some have been way off base or out in left field but by in large most of what has been said lately is on spot from what I know of the situation.

As for getting out and doing something about it that is what this is about, that's why people are posting the numbers and contacts up here that I might add are constantly being removed... what does that say for their case? It is as plain as the nose on your face that they are trying desperately to cover things up and even you cant deny that. Like I said pay more attention to the subject and less to the ones actually telling it, there are many different people on here and not just a few as you think.

If you are truly a concerned citizen and worried about the professionalism of those you pay to protect you then I suggest you do some digging of your own, no one told you to take anything on here at face value, I know what I know but I cant convince you here.
in a twinkling of an eye

Greer, SC

#18 Nov 29, 2012
Ask Jones what days in January he can meet at a remote church in our county to pray on his knees, no cameras, just other ministers who want him to bend down on his knees at an altar and totally give his heart to God. It's ministers from all over armed only with a King James Version Bible and who want to pray with him for his Soul. No minister will.discuss who or why, that is not the goal of a minister. No better Shield around our Sheriff than God army of angels. No judgment here by us, let us pray for your soul. No one has to know Sheriff. I can promise you this, as you know me and what I stand for. Come alone or invite us to the halls of that department to pray for the staff and the prisoners who need saving. We are in the end of days now, you know that. God can help you through. God is the only judger and jury here. Let us pray with you because God can come back in the Twinkling of an Eye, don't be left behind Alan. stand for God, he will never forsake you.
same ole

Hamer, SC

#19 Nov 29, 2012
Think again wrote:
<quoted text>If I recall you were the one on here calling every ones claims a lie and saying that it was just disgruntled employees and as far as calling you a Jones lap dog or a current officer well what other reason do you have to defend the place. If you dont know him he is a stranger to you and do you just randomly defend strangers you know nothing about... if it isn't an issue to you then why comment? I agree some have been way off base or out in left field but by in large most of what has been said lately is on spot from what I know of the situation.
As for getting out and doing something about it that is what this is about, that's why people are posting the numbers and contacts up here that I might add are constantly being removed... what does that say for their case? It is as plain as the nose on your face that they are trying desperately to cover things up and even you cant deny that. Like I said pay more attention to the subject and less to the ones actually telling it, there are many different people on here and not just a few as you think.
If you are truly a concerned citizen and worried about the professionalism of those you pay to protect you then I suggest you do some digging of your own, no one told you to take anything on here at face value, I know what I know but I cant convince you here.
Do you think Topix is viewed by even 10% of Caldwell's population? If so you are grossly misinformed and ranting and raving here isn't going to get anything done....ever! It hasn't gotten anything done for over 3 years and it won't get anything done now. So if YOU are so concerned why don't you get out on the streets and preach your message there? They can't arrest you for that. If you don't work for the SO you don't stand to lose your job so why hide behind a screen name and waste your time here? It's just an asinine way to try and do anything and makes everyone question the validity of your claims and strength in your character. As far as what I'm doing here...it's like watching a bad reality show...like Honey Boo Boo. You know it's just crap but funny nonetheless!
Quashed

Greer, SC

#20 Nov 29, 2012
same ole wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Topix is viewed by even 10% of Caldwell's population? If so you are grossly misinformed and ranting and raving here isn't going to get anything done...o.ever! It hasn't gotten anything done for over 3 years and it won't get anything done now. So if YOU are so concerned why don't you get out on the streets and preach your message there? They can't arrest you for that. If you don't work for the SO you don't stand to lose your job so why hide behind a screen name and waste your time here? It's just an asinine way to try and do anything and makes everyone question the validity of your claims and strength in your character. As far as what I'm doing here...it's like watching a bad reality show...like Honey Boo Boo. You know it's just crap but funny nonetheless!
Truely said ! Pays to have relatives who are famous and directed us into the right directions. Just bc the ranting and complaining go on here doesn't mean the false, emails, faxes, photos didn't go to an out of state part who does care. Bully on doughnut eater.
same ole

Lenoir, NC

#22 Nov 29, 2012
Quashed wrote:
<quoted text>
Truely said ! Pays to have relatives who are famous and directed us into the right directions. Just bc the ranting and complaining go on here doesn't mean the false, emails, faxes, photos didn't go to an out of state part who does care. Bully on doughnut eater.
Doughnut eater? Jones lapdog? Geesh! You people honestly think everyone that thinks you are idiots are cops or have something to do with Jones don't you? Famous relatives? What the hell does that have to do with anything? All you people do is talk in circles. Fine! Send your emails, faxes and photos but don't you think you'd have more credit if you didn'tjust talk about it and do something that actually matters? Like I said...3 years and NOTHING has gotten done. Why should anyone think your going to do anything now?
OneMadWhiteWoman

United States

#24 Apr 28, 2013
same ole wrote:
<quoted text>
Doughnut eater? Jones lapdog? Geesh! You people honestly think everyone that thinks you are idiots are cops or have something to do with Jones don't you? Famous relatives? What the hell does that have to do with anything? All you people do is talk in circles. Fine! Send your emails, faxes and photos but don't you think you'd have more credit if you didn'tjust talk about it and do something that actually matters? Like I said...3 years and NOTHING has gotten done. Why should anyone think your going to do anything now?
just waited for THE PERFECT TIME! Can you think of a worse time for this to come out tubbywubby? Worse for you, perfect for me. How grand you felt just mere months ago. Wow, it's like a 180° turn on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
🤣 POTUS and the “Marine Core” 1 hr DOCMOOSEKNUCKLE 186
State of the Milk Address! Victoria, Waco, Milk! 1 hr DOCMOOSEKNUCKLE 220
🐄 your moms milk is tasty 🐄 8 hr FATHERMOOSEKNUCKLE 330
I'm NOT The Milkman, Ha Ha Ha! 8 hr FATHERMOOSEKNUCKLE 212
Waco and Victoria Licked My 3 Testes! 8 hr FATHERMOOSEKNUCKLES 257
State Of The Onion? McDonalds Onion Rings and ... 8 hr FATHERMOOSEKNUCKLES 205
President is on TV my Nips Are Hard! 8 hr FATHERMOOSEKNUCKLES 203

Valdese Jobs

Personal Finance

Valdese Mortgages