Wilson and Sheriff Office Plans 2014

Wilson and Sheriff Office Plans 2014

Posted in the Valdese Forum

Icey waters

Rutherfordton, NC

#1 Jun 8, 2013
For Reality Check. The Bully CCSO employee who goes online to impress others with hotel choices is too afraid to start his own post regarding Lance Wilson, who many, many know is running for Sheriff in 2014.

Reality Check is too afraid to start a separate post to ask about the employees of the department who have done their job and kept their nose clean. Are their jobs safe? Will Wilson clean all the department out and begin all over? Or will he keep bullies like Reality Check who feel Superior telling others when to speak. Reality Check isn't in possession of the title of Judge in any Court of law. Reality Check isn't an owner of another human being in the United States of America.

Reality Check, see, it wasn't that hard. Why not become a man and go meet Lance Wilson on Thursday and ask him yourself?
Go away

Greenville, SC

#2 Jun 8, 2013
No need to meet lance..... He won't win so all of This is completely irrelevant..... Ivey waters all of your posts are so bad with there terrible baseless accusations and personal attacks... Basically jut you running your mouth... And showing what a total incompetent loser you are.... Lance won't win.... No one knows who he is and the people tht do, know he is a freakin weirdo and couldn't be anymore unqualified .... Even though he doesn't have a chance in hell... I'm still fairly certain he wouldn't want you nywhere near what little "campaign" he has.... Basically you suck at life... But yes I will enjoy continuing to read life stories as you post them every two seconds.... Try to keep them to under 10,000 words douche
Icey waters

Rutherfordton, NC

#3 Jun 8, 2013
Go away wrote:
No need to meet lance..... He won't win so all of This is completely irrelevant..... Ivey waters all of your posts are so bad with there terrible baseless accusations and personal attacks... Basically jut you running your mouth... And showing what a total incompetent loser you are.... Lance won't win.... No one knows who he is and the people tht do, know he is a freakin weirdo and couldn't be anymore unqualified .... Even though he doesn't have a chance in hell... I'm still fairly certain he wouldn't want you nywhere near what little "campaign" he has.... Basically you suck at life... But yes I will enjoy continuing to read life stories as you post them every two seconds.... Try to keep them to under 10,000 words douche
Still telling people what to do? Name calling? Feminine hygiene products references? I heard worse in boot camp from someone who did matter in life. Anger, tantrums and name calling shows the world you are weak, ignorant and cannot handle a conversation without stooping into your ghetto existence for references. Name calling, misspelled words, typed out of anger and lack of clear thinking equals a loose cannon. Douche. Nice. Reminds me of 1 hothead swat member who knew no other words.

Man up and go talk to Lance on Thursday. Ask him what his intentions are for the working deputies of the department. Those stuck on shifts they desperately want off and never see overtime. Don't Jellyfish Jones and hide. Man up B O Y. Don't tremble with hate in Walgreens parking lot or Cook Out. Go ask Lance what his plans for you are.

I do enjoy your rants and accusations as well. It passes the time on the boat until the bass start biting this evening. I'm going to print your post on a Wilson for Sheriff tshirt. It's an example to many why change is needed and is coming. Our support Thursday night will be greater than your bosses busted breakfast. Sorry, it is what it is. Shoot the messenger? Go ahead. Attack me all you want, it doesn't undo the work began in February 2011 to inform the public the practices of this office.

The name is Icey Waters. Its the water the rats jump into after the negligent Captain ignores iceberg warnings and puts a giant hole into his all powerful ship.
say what?

Greenville, SC

#4 Jun 15, 2013
Icey waters wrote:
For Reality Check. The Bully CCSO employee who goes online to impress others with hotel choices is too afraid to start his own post regarding Lance Wilson, who many, many know is running for Sheriff in 2014.

Reality Check is too afraid to start a separate post to ask about the employees of the department who have done their job and kept their nose clean. Are their jobs safe? Will Wilson clean all the department out and begin all over? Or will he keep bullies like Reality Check who feel Superior telling others when to speak. Reality Check isn't in possession of the title of Judge in any Court of law. Reality Check isn't an owner of another human being in the United States of America.

Reality Check, see, it wasn't that hard. Why not become a man and go meet Lance Wilson on Thursday and ask him yourself?
Why is it suddenly some of the threads concerning Lances run for sheriff seem to be vanishing completely?? They are not violations with the TOS.. Actually it is not a mystery, just surprised Topix is so lax with their moderators .
Srtick 9

Maryville, TN

#5 Jun 15, 2013
Lance won't win? Bullsh#%.Guy is going to win,hands down.I know the wife swapper vote won't go his way,but I'm sure he will win easily.
law dog

Lenoir, NC

#6 Jun 15, 2013
Let the little cry babies remove them all they want it just shows how scared they are. Its like turning on the lights and watching the roaches scatter in a filthy house.
JonesSux

Newland, NC

#7 Jun 16, 2013
Jones is going to lose, but his few flunkies will be on here trying to tell you lance is weak or jones is great or whatever.... I can't wait to watch jones and BJ and Monty, Bennett and Jardon pack their stuff up and take it out to their car as they leave the sheriffs office.
law dog

Lenoir, NC

#8 Jun 16, 2013
I agree it will be a great day to watch them pack it up. Jones is going to lose hands down and if he doesn't know it yet he will hear the message loud and clear by the end of the year, as the support gets bigger and bigger so will the voices of change. Their flunkies will be on here left and right before its over with but they are in denial right now, soon it will move to anger. Its the five stages of grief. I suspect a few will be in the bargaining stage by the end of the year in an effort to save their jobs but ultimately they just need to move on to acceptance.
Straight on

Lenoir, NC

#9 Jun 17, 2013
law dog wrote:
I agree it will be a great day to watch them pack it up. Jones is going to lose hands down and if he doesn't know it yet he will hear the message loud and clear by the end of the year, as the support gets bigger and bigger so will the voices of change. Their flunkies will be on here left and right before its over with but they are in denial right now, soon it will move to anger. Its the five stages of grief. I suspect a few will be in the bargaining stage by the end of the year in an effort to save their jobs but ultimately they just need to move on to acceptance.
And the bargaining won't work. Some of those creeps will never work again in LE or probably anything else. I passed one on the Cajah's Mountain Road today doing about 55 in a 35 zone right in a curve. On a call. Not. Going home to mamma.
no kidding

Lenoir, NC

#10 Jun 17, 2013
Straight on wrote:
<quoted text> And the bargaining won't work. Some of those creeps will never work again in LE or probably anything else. I passed one on the Cajah's Mountain Road today doing about 55 in a 35 zone right in a curve. On a call. Not. Going home to mamma.
Or knowing most of the CCSO officers possibly going home to someone else's mamma while papa is out. I swear the only time they probably get in a hurry is go knock off a piece from someones wife, they sure as hell dont get in a hurry to do their jobs. But yeah on a more serious note, one driving a new Ford Taurus was coming at me the other day yapping on the phone two feet over in my lane down Connelly Springs Rd. If he hadn't been doing twice the speed limit I would have let him hit me and buy me a new truck.
fyi

United States

#11 Jun 19, 2013
Jones lost straight down when he yes he alan jones knew his house arresting officer was doing all this sex scandals.paying rent letting males and females drive the county suv into known drug houses .all thewhile telling jones they were his snitches.no they were not his snitches.they were bying drugs for him so he could use the females over a 2year period to force sex make threats keep them on drugs etc.why do you think most drug dealers knew when the narcoticswere coming?duh day was right on it jones knew it thisis the one and very one and only sex scandal that was turned over to the sbi. And woohoo jones made the call. Well get him a box of donuts cuss the call had been made before jones was forced to make it himself. He knew all about what that day man was doing and he allowed real junkies to drive that suv that me and you pay for with our taxes!!i honestly cant wait too see jones gone !! I just hope he takeshis donut we tard fore with him . As well as the already named ones.
fyi

United States

#12 Jun 19, 2013
Also soon the jail inspector is makind a suprise visit. They are the ones who determine that foods nasty jail is nasty people are sick.the nurse didnt finish high school much less med school. Sanitary conditions are inhumane.even for the jailors. Wish i could leak the day there coming but its suppose to be covered by lenoir news topic so if its not on here hopefully it will be in the lenoir news topic! Its time for a change people. The dog impound is cleaner than that billion dollar jail
Troy

Lenoir, NC

#14 Jul 5, 2013
Please. That is ridiculous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberals Peaceful Inauguration Pursuits? 5 hr David53 1
FBI to review DOJ,FBI handling of Clinton crimi... 7 hr brown 25
Senate takes first step in Obamacare repeal 7 hr TSF 60
we're getting a wall 7 hr TSF 104
Obama 7 hr TSF 6
FlatLine's Last Post Wins 2017 (Lenoir Edition) 7 hr Princess Hey 28
Kip Mace - Kipland Mace - Paul Kipland Mace - P... (Oct '13) 8 hr Morish 3

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valdese Mortgages