Hidden Obamacare Secret: "RFID Chip I...
Chelsea

Livingston, TN

#174 Dec 3, 2012
All I have to say is get your bibles out...read all of revelations...I'm not nor will I allow my son to get the chip..as for the people who chose to insult and make fun of the bible I pray you all find your way to God. Not just because the end could be drawing near but, because God loves each and everyone of us and wants us to put our faith in him and he will protect us from all evil we are forced to endure in this world. May God bless everyone and by the way it does not nor ever will make you look cool to tell someone to kill theirself...grow up...
Going To Prison

United States

#175 Dec 3, 2012
If this is real. Ill be going to prison. I will not willingly be put under government 24/7 surveillance. Bye now.
nothing

Boring, OR

#176 Dec 4, 2012
scary scary
bob

Missouri City, TX

#177 Dec 7, 2012
revelations 13:17
oh shut up

Spruce Pine, NC

#178 Dec 7, 2012
I dont suppose having a friggin social security number is the same thing. Thats the same thing you religious nuts claimed in the 1930's. Read the bill morons... it's not in the Obama Care bill. The Republicans love you simpleton idiots.
trueus

Simpsonville, SC

#179 Dec 7, 2012
Folks I know for a fact this is true. I worked on the shipping dock and shipped out the first truckload.
trueus

Simpsonville, SC

#180 Dec 7, 2012
They come in flesh,tan, and dark brown
Pinko

Cumming, GA

#181 Dec 7, 2012
Now that's just funny.
Were you trying to be or are you just brainphukked?
lol moron

Cuajimalpa, Mexico

#182 Dec 8, 2012
trueus wrote:
Folks I know for a fact this is true. I worked on the shipping dock and shipped out the first truckload.
You moron, RFID chips are used in thousands of applications daily. I guess you can't read or you would know it's not in the bill.

“Don't tell me what to do!!! ”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#183 Dec 8, 2012
more fairy tales wrote:
lol you people kill me. I swear it amazes me that you are really that stupid and then sometimes it doesn't.
I also heard Obama was behind the Mars mission in an attempt to recruit alien forces to attack all Republicans on Earth. Better be ready, resistance is futile. LMAO.

It's in the OBAMA HEALTH CARE HR 3872 It says Medicad and implant.
how many times

Spruce Pine, NC

#184 Dec 8, 2012
Well first off The Obama Care bill is HR 3200 not HR 3872. HR 3872 is the Consumer Access to Information Act of 2004 lol so try again. There have been several versions of the Obama Care bill the idiots love to use to point out the use of RFID implants but those were older bills that never even mentioned the word RFID.

Morons saw where certain medical devices that could be implanted were covered under the law, these devices like implantable cardiac monitors and blood glucose monitors were far from RFID chips but well stupid people will be stupid. The wording confused uneducated people so they changed it and now the current bill doesn't even contain those provisions.

I guess you people have to be shown every so often as you all are too stupid to read all the posts because this evidence has been presented several times.

Go find something else to be paranoid about, I am sure it wont take you long.

“Don't tell me what to do!!! ”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#185 Dec 8, 2012
I won't the wrong Hr down. I was trying to remember off the top of head. Been studying for hours. So back off.
Pinko

Cumming, GA

#186 Dec 8, 2012
Did that make sense in your head?
anonymoud

Hardy, VA

#187 Dec 10, 2012
I reallu dont understand this all and i just want to live my life without a damn chip in me.. im totally agsinst it.. call me stupid if u may, but ill be caught dead before i get a chip in me
Johnny

Hattiesburg, MS

#188 Dec 11, 2012
I will never take this chip it is known as the mark of the beast
Johnny

Hattiesburg, MS

#189 Dec 11, 2012
Mark of the beast
lmao

Cuajimalpa, Mexico

#190 Dec 11, 2012
Believing that any of this is going to happen when it's clearly shown otherwise is the mark of the stupid. If they were a "mark of the beast" it wouldn't be hard to trick you people into taking it.
DownLo

Morganton, NC

#191 Dec 11, 2012
Ah, now I understand since they capitalized "Mark of the beast."
Yes, it all makes perfect sense now.
Excuse me while I go locate my tinfoil beanie.
The Chip is REAL

Scarborough, Canada

#192 Dec 11, 2012
diduknow wrote:
Obamacare : "RFID Chip Implants" Mandatory for All by March 23, 2013.
Now , the US government is actually backing off of the "Mandatory " part Lately but , here is the thing . If you dont have the Chip installed by the time it goes mainstream Fully Mainstream Which from what i read and see it will be fully implemented in a few years , 2015 at the latest .
1). money will be Obsolete .
2). You will NOT have a way of paying for anything without the " Chip " .( food , toys , Christmas , gifts , gasoline etc etc .)
3). most insurance companies have already came out it said that anyone without the Chip will NOT be able to get any kind of Health-care once it goes mainstream .
4). You will not be able to be employed anywhere . Because over a short period of time the Government will force all companies to go to " The Chip " for Numerous reasons or face harsh penalties.
as of right now there are a lot of reasons to use the RFID Chip Implants . such as its Cheaper and a faster way to get your money and spend your money versus the old cash way . Its also safer because nobody can rob you . There are more a lot more reason's .
Here's the kicker , RFID Chip Implants ca be updated like a computer without you ever knowing .
RFID Chip Implants can track your every move and even send out info as to what you have been doing that day or that year .
RFID Chip Implants can send your private information such as Cholesterol level , sugar level or health level instantly once its up and running fully . probably before 2016 .
im not sure what i think about this .
[Revelation 13:16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[Revelation 13:17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[Revelation 13:18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.(666)
PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES!! You guys are living in your own fantasy thinking that this is all some kind of joke...Don't wait until its too late! The Bible is real! Say what you want...this is the mark of the beast!
Mesut Ozil

Scarborough, Canada

#193 Dec 11, 2012
People in North America WAKE UP! This is not a joke, we must all stand for Christ as the end times are coming very soon! The RFID chip is real, this was implemented into the Obama Care system in 2011! The law has been PASSED, it has been set in STONE! Choose your side now, are we for CHRIST or are we for SATAN? It is your call! The Bible CLEARLY states in REVELATION 13 VERSES 15 AND 16!! "And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed" "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads" EVERYONE WAKE UP! Everything in the Bible has came to PASS, God is real, Allah and Buddha will NOT save you. The RFID Chip will be PLANETED, EVENTUALLY. This is NOT a Joke! Stand for CHRIST!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Democrats responsible for over half of al... 38 min David53g 101
Yo Vinny! Yer Right! Waco Needs Therapy! 1 hr Tonja 2
Trinity College LIBERAL: Let the whites die 2 hr David53g 13
Comey sued for obstruction! 5 hr State of Florida 18
5.7 Million voted illegally in 2008 6 hr Just Sayin 5
Trump LIED AGAIN: No Tapes 7 hr TSF 38
Coal is Dead 10 hr TSF 88

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance