Hidden Obamacare Secret: "RFID Chip I...
TruthSeeker

Nana Glen, Australia

#361 Feb 19, 2013
Its the truth. You fing stupid c**s will believe anything the government tells you. Fact of the matter is that this will happen weather you like it or not. Just wait and see... and when they try and insert RFID chips in you for " a good purpose" You will all look like fing idoits. The government is f*ed people! 911 was a FRAUD war on terror is a FRAUD! The purpose of the government starting this war on terror was to introduce the RFID chip to gain COMPLETE controll of the population.... The euro? The European currancy, heard of it? of course you have. Soon you will be introduced to the Amero, the new American currency! Wake the f up people! We will all be SLAVES to the government! People need to be aware of the hidden agenda of the American government! F >.< makes me sick that people are so fing dumb they are just robots obeying what the government wants us to do! You are all doomed unless you take action! F THE GOVERNMENT
really

Newland, NC

#362 Feb 19, 2013
TruthSeeker wrote:
Its the truth. You fing stupid c**s will believe anything the government tells you. Fact of the matter is that this will happen weather you like it or not. Just wait and see... and when they try and insert RFID chips in you for " a good purpose" You will all look like fing idoits. The government is f*ed people! 911 was a FRAUD war on terror is a FRAUD! The purpose of the government starting this war on terror was to introduce the RFID chip to gain COMPLETE controll of the population.... The euro? The European currancy, heard of it? of course you have. Soon you will be introduced to the Amero, the new American currency! Wake the f up people! We will all be SLAVES to the government! People need to be aware of the hidden agenda of the American government! F >.< makes me sick that people are so fing dumb they are just robots obeying what the government wants us to do! You are all doomed unless you take action! F THE GOVERNMENT
I would have thought you totally nuts a month ago but since have read a very detailed and reputable article detailing the progress and agenda to eventually convert to an Amero currency. Secondly, the average person has no clue how far reaching and intrusive the Patriot Act truly is. It is not a democrat or republican agenda, it is much larger than that. We are slowly and gradually surrendering citizens rights and do not even realize it.
keep yapping

Lenoir, NC

#363 Feb 19, 2013
TruthSeeker wrote:
lol that's the way to get people to believe you and get them on your side, act a phucking raving lunatic with no common sense what so ever... way to go. Hey lets see you take some action, pull those big girl panties up and do something besides hiding in your bunker/basement yelling at the computer screen as you type angry rants.

Of course the government is up to no good, its the government you moron. This whole RFID discussion is phucking stupid though as it is NOT part of Obamacare and that he been established many times. I applaud people like you though for being if nothing else really loud and stupid, the G men will come for you as you make a huge target while the rest of us with training and sense silently prepare and keep a low profile.... phucktard.
TruthSeeker

Nana Glen, Australia

#364 Feb 20, 2013
keep yapping wrote:
<quoted text>lol that's the way to get people to believe you and get them on your side, act a phucking raving lunatic with no common sense what so ever... way to go. Hey lets see you take some action, pull those big girl panties up and do something besides hiding in your bunker/basement yelling at the computer screen as you type angry rants.
Of course the government is up to no good, its the government you moron. This whole RFID discussion is phucking stupid though as it is NOT part of Obamacare and that he been established many times. I applaud people like you though for being if nothing else really loud and stupid, the G men will come for you as you make a huge target while the rest of us with training and sense silently prepare and keep a low profile.... phucktard.
Oh the government will come for me will they? haha well unfortunately for them i don't live in the toxic shit heap called America! So EAD buddy! sucks to be you...I can't wait to see the Gment f*ck you up the a-hole ;D Enjoy being a robot!
Unblinking Eye

Bradyville, TN

#365 Feb 20, 2013
Your pathetic proxy shall not protect you, TS. We have triangulated you and know that you live or are connected to the Gamewell area.
We will be watching.
Always
TruthSeeker

Cranebrook, Australia

#366 Feb 20, 2013
Unblinking Eye wrote:
Your pathetic proxy shall not protect you, TS. We have triangulated you and know that you live or are connected to the Gamewell area.
We will be watching.
Always
oh gosh im scared.... ok good luck finding me il be right here waiting for you ;D Oh what a shame that i dont live in America so i dont have to get an RFID chip. YOU will be the one being watched. Oh and if you have "triangulated" me then please, tell me exactly which location I am in.... Im not scared of the government or anyone in it. So kindly eat a d1ck ;) PEACE!
Carolina Watchdog

Lenoir, NC

#367 Feb 23, 2013
more fairy tales wrote:
lol you people kill me. I swear it amazes me that you are really that stupid and then sometimes it doesn't.
I also heard Obama was behind the Mars mission in an attempt to recruit alien forces to attack all Republicans on Earth. Better be ready, resistance is futile. LMAO.
"the guy in the WH" is from mars or at least his brain
Queenie

UK

#368 Feb 26, 2013
Unto God I surrender cos the prophesies in the bible a&#773;&#818;&#822 ;&#805;&#778;
r&#773;&#818;&#822 ;&#805;&#778;
e&#773;&#818;&#822 ;&#805;&#778;
gradually coming to pass
Daniel Astle

Fall River, MA

#369 Feb 28, 2013
If this becomes mandatory I would probably start killing people myself and im not even a violent person but if you back me in such a corner where they can keep track of all the money I make and everything else I do I just my flip my lid and break some heads.
Daniel Astle

Fall River, MA

#370 Feb 28, 2013
we are slaves to the government already , they are pigs and theyre only going to ask for more..
fuzzy kitty

Waynesville, NC

#371 Mar 1, 2013
Chewbakkah wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Monkee could possibly be appreciative of gentle petting and caresses from a suitably fetching fuzzy kitty.
here kittykittykitty...
sounds like mister monkey may be getting a little to much attention.poor thing has been beat to death.why not let him rest a while?probaly could not take a lot of exitment right now. needs to rest don,t you think?
Chewbakkah

Bradyville, TN

#372 Mar 3, 2013
So sorry, kitty. I hate to break your heart but I have already found a uniquely mellifluous goddess that has become one with me. Please don't kill yourself over this, it was just not meant to be.

Perhaps one day, you will also be as lucky as I.
MGVonFluff

Sevenoaks, UK

#373 Mar 4, 2013
diduknow wrote:
I think you people need to Read the bill!
It is publicly available.
There will be a national registry for all implanted devices e.g. pace makers, bone conduction hearing aids and RFID Chips .
Money will be a thing of the past .
Either you get the chip or you will not be able to pay bills or receive moneys .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V8PJpjkH780XX&list=FLjpiK yXaLvqA5npo_w14fbA&index=1 &feature=plpp_video
YOU should actually read the bill AGAIN! It DOES NOT say anything about RFID devices, but does include pacemakers, hearing aids, etc: http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microc...
let em think it

Lenoir, NC

#374 Mar 4, 2013
Doesn't matter how many times you post the correct link to the bill and explain it to them, its just too much for their little minds to grasp. The conspiracy BS is much more exciting for them and gives them something to talk about lol.
not stupit

Topping, VA

#375 Mar 11, 2013
I will not get any kind of chip put in my body

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#376 Mar 11, 2013
MGVonFluff wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU should actually read the bill AGAIN! It DOES NOT say anything about RFID devices, but does include pacemakers, hearing aids, etc: http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microc...
So then, would you accept a chip implant in your right hand?
Laurita

United States

#377 Mar 12, 2013
more fairy tales wrote:
lol you people kill me. I swear it amazes me that you are really that stupid and then sometimes it doesn't.
I also heard Obama was behind the Mars mission in an attempt to recruit alien forces to attack all Republicans on Earth. Better be ready, resistance is futile. LMAO.
I'm sorry!!! I think you should read the word of God which is in Revelation the end of the book. And I'll tell you that's the mark of the beast each and one of us will get it. I warn you the world is going to end soon. and I think you should be ready in till is too late. God is giving signs and decisions, so we have our free will to either look for him or not? Look for Jesus!:)
Youstupids

Peru, IN

#378 Mar 13, 2013
Been well debunked over snopes and metabunk, now shut up.
Youstupids

Peru, IN

#379 Mar 13, 2013
Im a christian.

But if this "Chip" was in my left hand, I wouldn't mind c:
hello

Elm City, NC

#380 Mar 14, 2013
Youstupids wrote:
Been well debunked over snopes and metabunk, now shut up.
Make sure to document it for fact when the American government is shoving an id chip in your butt and send the proof to snopes Pal. This is true and its coming sooner or later or you will not be able to eat .

It will be people like you that will be the first .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michigan passes voter ID bill, Thanks Jill Stei... 31 min Waco1909 1
Waco's A LW Closet Idiot 1 hr Waco1909 12
CIA said Russia interfered with elections. 1 hr Waco1909 20
Anti Trump riots spread. 2 hr Waco1909 537
After Eight Years Of Obama Presidency 2 hr Waco1909 6
To All Fools Voting For Trump 3 hr Waco1909 221
Something to Think About 5 hr David53g 1

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance