Rolesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

who cares wrote:
<quoted text>You are a friggin moron that is afraid of your own shadow. I agree with the other poster and I have fought for my freedom, what the hell have you done other that run your trap on Topix. I have enough ammo, weapons and training to stand my ground and take what I need if I have too. I refuse to live like a chicken little screaming on the internet about the end is near and how the big bad government is coming, let em come, I know their tricks. Stop flapping your pie hole and do something if you are that worried about. You friggin mindless mouthpieces are all the same and use the same bullsh!t examples, speeches and paranoia to try and scare the other low IQ bottom feeders into joining your little chicken club.
You and people like you will be the first ones to get the chip implant as soon as you get hungry cant drive down the street , or cant even leave your own house .

Do you realise they will have scanners on all telephone poles and if you even so much as walk by one without the RFID chip implant with all your personal information like your name , address , age , height and even stuff like calories , sugar level , whether your angry or happy . they have all that technology right now . everything will be able to be known by big brother .

Its coming real soon , your just a blind sheep .
shut up stupid

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

ItoldU wrote:
<quoted text>
You and people like you will be the first ones to get the chip implant as soon as you get hungry cant drive down the street , or cant even leave your own house .
Do you realise they will have scanners on all telephone poles and if you even so much as walk by one without the RFID chip implant with all your personal information like your name , address , age , height and even stuff like calories , sugar level , whether your angry or happy . they have all that technology right now . everything will be able to be known by big brother .
Its coming real soon , your just a blind sheep .
You're an idiot a stupid sheep idiot. Go ahead and tell me how blind I am and how I wont be able to eat blah blah blah. I will just take your food stupid. How the hell can you not read and see that it's not in the obama care law you fool. Just who the hell is going to enforce these laws dipwad? You expect the police to do it, I've been in LEO most of my life and can promise you that we would not only refuse to enforce it but would actively fight back. Do you expect the military to enforce it? They feel the same way, you might get some that would but they would be neutralized by law enforcement fairly easily, they dont do well in gorilla warfare.

Do you even fathom how much money it would take to install some scanners on utility poles to do that or how easily it would be to just shoot them. God d*mn put down the crack pipe, turn off the youtube tin foil hat channel and stop watching so much scifi crap.
Dennis lloyd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

U better read Matt 24 and rev 6 and 2 thess there are Lots of things that must take place Matt 24 says immediately after the tribulation of those days read the bible nobody's going anywhere until those things are fulfilled. The per trib rapture is false it's after tribulation period that The Lord gets the remainder of His people
agree wrote:
<quoted text> its all in the bible ! i agree with you it is coming and soon ,, but i believe all Cristian will not be here when all that happens ,, so you better be ready !
TheTRUthcom

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I'd wish the lord would come get all you crazy retards..that way the rest of us thats left can have a logical conversation without having to here or read stupid ass bible verses all the freakin time.
hello

Rolesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

TheTRUthcom wrote:
I'd wish the lord would come get all you crazy retards..that way the rest of us thats left can have a logical conversation without having to here or read stupid ass bible verses all the freakin time.
Its in the bible!

Are you Disputing Gods Word? The one that made you ?
no kidding

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

TheTRUthcom wrote:
Agreed 100 percent!!!!!!!!
no kidding

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Its in the bible!
Are you Disputing Gods Word? The one that made you ?
Are you retarded? Its in the bible go look it up.

Tell me where in the hell does it say in the bible about anything having to do with RFID chips, Obama, The USA or anything else we are trying to logically talk about. All your garbage is based on a vague passage like most passages in the bible that can be applied to almost anything you want to talk about. People have been claiming the end is near since the ink was still wet on the first bible, people have been claiming everything is the mark of the beast since about the same time.
Proved you wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

more fairy tales wrote:
lol you people kill me. I swear it amazes me that you are really that stupid and then sometimes it doesn't.
I also heard Obama was behind the Mars mission in an attempt to recruit alien forces to attack all Republicans on Earth. Better be ready, resistance is futile. LMAO.
I take it that you haven't read the ENTIRE bill.
Start reading before you make your self look even more stupid!
truth matters

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

The fact that someone can force you to do something you don't want to is wrong. It all seems so out there... Right... But what if it not out there??? What if the setup is getting people to believe its no big deal... No one should have that kind of control over us.... Every wonder why phones come with apps that can be deleted...they say its because it so the phone can work correctly, but is that the real reason....just something to think about...
proved YOU wrong again

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Proved you wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it that you haven't read the ENTIRE bill.
Start reading before you make your self look even more stupid!
Maybe you need to go back and read THE RIGHT MOST RECENT ONE so you dont make your self look stupid, oh wait too late moron. That's the problem with you tin foil hat retards, you see some BS on a tin foil hat website and take it for the truth without doing your own research then you call someone stupid when in fact you are the stupid one... guess that makes you double stupid. Shall I post you the correct link to the currently accepted bill that is law... I mean considering you probably dont have the motor skills to scroll up and find where it is posted MULTIPLE times in this thread.

Have a nice day ;)
truth matters

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

To all Christians...don't be frustrated if people mock what the bible says...the truth is people done really care... And u can't make them... Not saying u should stop talking about what the bible says...just saying it may not be received and the only thing u can do is be ready yourself... As far as enforcing the laws... Some people will some won't, but people didn't think flying was possible but we do it everyday, people didn't think a lot of thing were possible but it is... People don't be so quick to believe or not believe... Find out for sure...as much as u can.
truth matters

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Well, I guess will see... One way or another...
really

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

truth matters wrote:
The fact that someone can force you to do something you don't want to is wrong. It all seems so out there... Right... But what if it not out there??? What if the setup is getting people to believe its no big deal... No one should have that kind of control over us.... Every wonder why phones come with apps that can be deleted...they say its because it so the phone can work correctly, but is that the real reason....just something to think about...
Good observation..A few years ago my cell carrier would not renew contract on my existing phone because the phone I had for years did not have GPS capabilities which is now required. Just as now any internet searches or activity is related back to your IP address for "marketing" purposes supposedly.
ok now what

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

truth matters wrote:
To all Christians...don't be frustrated if people mock what the bible says...the truth is people done really care... And u can't make them... Not saying u should stop talking about what the bible says...just saying it may not be received and the only thing u can do is be ready yourself... As far as enforcing the laws... Some people will some won't, but people didn't think flying was possible but we do it everyday, people didn't think a lot of thing were possible but it is... People don't be so quick to believe or not believe... Find out for sure...as much as u can.
What does any of this have to do with religion? Why does everything have to turn into a religious discussion? If you want to believe everything is a conspiracy or the end of the world then good for you but I can point out thousands of time in history people have said the same thing. When it happens you will know it but until then keep your faith and live your life to the fullest. I dont see how you could be doing that if you are afraid the end is right around the corner constantly. That is what kills me about religion, it constantly spreads fear and suspicion among the masses.

Lets say you are right for a moment, what do you intend to do about it... nothing as there is nothing you can do but die. If you have lived according to your bible then you have nothing to fear so why go around yelling about it all the time. All I see in people talking about it all the time is people who really doubt their own faith and are looking for others to comfort them and tell them they are right.
Answers Right Here

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

oooooeeeeeeeoooooooeeeeeeooooo oo

mind beams....static... snap..crackle...pop...

Idiots live on this planet.
Let us vaporize it, said the intelligent aliens.

Done deal. Dead,

Too stupid to be allowed to live.
That's us, thanks to most of you.

oooooooeeeeeeeeeooooooooeeeeee ooooo
nobody

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

frise913 wrote:
<quoted text>
144,000 are leaving with Christ. The rest of us stay.
You my friend have entered a battle of whitts unarmed.Read the whole bible.Who so ever call,s upon the name of LORD shall be saved.
reallysaysit

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. (Revelation 13:16-18 NKJV)
see

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Well that pretty much proves it isn't the mark of the beast, everyone cant have the number 666 now can they. I am pretty sure they were talking about some sort of stamp like a tattoo with just the numbers 666 and that only.
ivereadit

Rolesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

see wrote:
Well that pretty much proves it isn't the mark of the beast, everyone cant have the number 666 now can they. I am pretty sure they were talking about some sort of stamp like a tattoo with just the numbers 666 and that only.
No , you need to read the bible .its plain as day .
Answers Right Here

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

nobody wrote:
<quoted text>You my friend have entered a battle of whitts unarmed.Read the whole bible.Who so ever call,s upon the name of LORD shall be saved.
In a battle of "whitts" I'm afraid the only weapon you will be weilding is your dumbstick that you flagellate your kin with on a regular basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of616
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valdese Discussions

Search the Valdese Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay Campground in The Globe 7 min Patriot 4
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr State of Florida 49,258
Lance Wilson 1 hr McGavin 85
What happpend on Alfred Hartley Road this morni... 2 hr littledee 2
Anti government 3 hr Patriot 26
Must Read for Caldwell County 3 hr momof2eg 3
Northen volunteer fd. 4 hr Reggie 3
•••

Freeze Watch for Burke County was issued at April 16 at 12:02AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Valdese Dating

more search filters