Hidden Obamacare Secret: "RFID Chip I...
Rose

Woodbury, TN

#236 Jan 9, 2013
This isn't right to four car people into something.. It's like rape.. Or a guy/girl saying have sex with me or I don't want you to a girl/guy.. It's heartbreaking that people are ok with stepping on people the way they do.. It's mean.!
Real Italiano

Cumming, GA

#237 Jan 9, 2013
Do Tell!

What was it you said? Ummm...
I believe you require a translator except no one else speaks the trippy language that's inside your head.
You are on planet "Rose" all by yourself.
Perhaps you could launch a "space probe" in search of those like you.
wtf

Cuajimalpa, Mexico

#238 Jan 10, 2013
Rose wrote:
This isn't right to four car people into something.. It's like rape.. Or a guy/girl saying have sex with me or I don't want you to a girl/guy.. It's heartbreaking that people are ok with stepping on people the way they do.. It's mean.!
WHAT THE F*&k!!!! You shouldn't have dropped out of the third grade.
Ridiculous

United States

#239 Jan 11, 2013
I am going to "chip yo a#%!" This is hilarious!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#240 Jan 11, 2013
Many mockers will take the Mark and burn in Hell forever. They will forever remember the warnings. And we will say 'I told you so'.
really

United States

#241 Jan 11, 2013
correct wrote:
<quoted text>i wish it was that easy pal . you know what they say , ignorance is bliss . i would really like to meet some of you for coffee one day or something . have a real talk about what i think , a debate over coffee sounds good . Thing is i have proof and you guys tend to go on hearsay and rumorss. the rfid chip is real and we can prove that .
That would be an interesting conversation. The average person has no clue how far tracking/identification technology has truly advanced. I am sure 25 years ago people doubted the existence/development of items such as GPS tracking, smart phones, DNA data bases and satellite imagery. Yet today it is so common you can track your phone from home, speak to your vehicle to receive detailed driving directions or use google earth to zoom in pics of your own home from satellite. If we have this technology in general use I can only imagine the advanced technology we do not know about .
longo

Fairfield, CA

#242 Jan 13, 2013
more fairy tales wrote:
lol you people kill me. I swear it amazes me that you are really that stupid and then sometimes it doesn't.
I also heard Obama was behind the Mars mission in an attempt to recruit alien forces to attack all Republicans on Earth. Better be ready, resistance is futile. LMAO.
you truely need to read the Bible, and although this could be true or false something is going to happen soon and I don't wanna say I told you so but I want you to research some things and see for yourself what is right because you don't want to spend eternity in torture do you!?
longo

Fairfield, CA

#243 Jan 13, 2013
ou truely need to read the Bible, and although this could be true or false something is going to happen soon and I don't wanna say I told you so but I want you to research some things and see for yourself what is right because you don't want to spend eternity in torture do you!?
crazy

Sugar Grove, NC

#244 Jan 13, 2013
There are some paranoid whack jobs and nutty religious whacks online that is for certain. Im glad the internet gives you crazies a place to converse because you do realize how nutty you would sound in public.
melissa

Plano, TX

#245 Jan 14, 2013
I can tell you that i am not getting a chip in my hand. No just no!
correct

Smithfield, NC

#246 Jan 14, 2013
melissa wrote:
I can tell you that i am not getting a chip in my hand. No just no!
either that or you will not eat . your kids will starve to death in front of you .

Its no Joke .

i wouldn't be surprised if the government is not watching this thread and and threads just like it , so watch exactly what you say this is a public forum !
r u crazy

Spruce Pine, NC

#248 Jan 14, 2013
correct wrote:
<quoted text>
either that or you will not eat . your kids will starve to death in front of you .
Its no Joke .
i wouldn't be surprised if the government is not watching this thread and and threads just like it , so watch exactly what you say this is a public forum !
You should kill yourself before it's too late.... holy crap wtf dude. Even of it came down to that, I have guns, when I dont have guns I will be dead, as long as I have guns I will eat and so will my family.. even if I have to eat you.
this is funny

United States

#249 Jan 14, 2013
I want a chip!
like chips

Cuajimalpa, Mexico

#250 Jan 15, 2013
I want BBQ chips if you have any.
go away

Spruce Pine, NC

#252 Jan 15, 2013
mrogmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=iy3yi9OlBq 0 …
impeachment near
lol you are smoking crack. If you take anything on YouTube serious you are one gullible moron. As soon as you post up YouTube vids as your proof I laugh because all your credibility went right out of the window.
DonkyDong

Huntersville, NC

#253 Jan 15, 2013
I got one of those chips up my butt.
correct

Smithfield, NC

#254 Jan 15, 2013
you can laugh it all up till it happens . Whoop it up .

the fact is its all in motion now . WalMart is not gonna sell anymore ammunition or guns .

Its just the beginning and i cant help but to think you will be laughing the whole time while the country crumbles around us you will be unable to except the facts as they actually happen .

There are two Options here , in this situation :

1.) the government takes gun rights away , Obama runs for a 3rd and 4th term and wins . Eventually stripping us away of everything . You know what happens ...

OR

2.) the people in this country stand up to start a revolution , to change this country from the inside out . Make them eat us , all of us , it is just to many people and they will have too regurgitate us into the street to fight repeatedly.

Number 1 will happen , it will.

Number2 could never happen because the American people cant imagine such a thing . everyones walking around with a cellphone in their ear 26 hrs a day and driving their SUV to get potato chips . media has taken over the whole country blowing small things up into huge deals and people go completely apeshyte .

mark my word .
Ubet

Smithfield, NC

#255 Jan 16, 2013
And Today , Obama using an executive order ran over the constitution of this country and banned'em .

Hold onto your guns boys .
Biggie McBig

Hickory, NC

#256 Jan 16, 2013
Oh my. They are going to take away our guns and implant negro syrup in us all............
really

Newland, NC

#257 Jan 16, 2013
Ubet wrote:
And Today , Obama using an executive order ran over the constitution of this country and banned'em .

Hold onto your guns boys .
Constitution is now officially worthless. First time in history an exec order has been used to conflict a constitutional amendment, all prior exec orders only dealt with legislative laws. This is step one, what rights do we lose next?? Freedom of speech maybe?? All this prior to the financial collapse which is pending if we do not cap debt ceiling, cut budgets and control wasteful spending then again, thinking about if the economy recesses the ultra rich will profit again and the working class will fund it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When BREXIT comes to the USA. 2 hr Robert 1
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 2 hr Robert 41
Caldwell County School superintendent 2 hr OldManDan 1
The Logic Fails me: 3 hr TSF 172
Baptist Churches in Caldwell County (Feb '12) 11 hr Weary traveler 70
Orlando Shooting STAGED!! Fake crying, reading ... 17 hr Yes Liberal 65
26 dead in West Virginia flooding! 17 hr Yes Liberal 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valdese Mortgages