Probation officer gets prison for ask...

Probation officer gets prison for asking for drugs

There are 4 comments on the The Charlotte Observer story from Apr 27, 2013, titled Probation officer gets prison for asking for drugs. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

LENOIR, N.C. A former probation officer from Lenoir has been sentenced to more than a year in prison after admitting he asked the people he supervised on parole to get drugs for him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

Going going gone

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2013
one down, or 10 down, I'm losing count. All the sex scandals, embezzled sheriff dept funds, resigned officers, WHY isn't the FBI lookmg at every officer and Sheriff Deputy here into detail? The weekly news is RIDICULOUS! Anyone ever wanted to beat out criminal charges, this is the ideal time to do it. our area is probably the laughing stock of our state.
thiisfli

Black Mountain, NC

#2 Apr 30, 2013
Going going gone wrote:
one down, or 10 down, I'm losing count. All the sex scandals, embezzled sheriff dept funds, resigned officers, WHY isn't the FBI lookmg at every officer and Sheriff Deputy here into detail? The weekly news is RIDICULOUS! Anyone ever wanted to beat out criminal charges, this is the ideal time to do it. our area is probably the laughing stock of our state.
this has nothing to do with CCSD or Alan Jones. Stop cutting him
Seriously

Lenoir, NC

#3 May 8, 2013
How does hydrocodone and oxycodone make you feel? I've taken both and they don't do anything. I don't get hi or sleepy and what pain I had was the same if I did or if I didn't take them (2 every three hours). What's the big addiction to these do nothing things and why does everyone want them? I was given them after major surgery and they did nothing for me.
cjc

Black Mountain, NC

#4 May 8, 2013
Seriously wrote:
How does hydrocodone and oxycodone make you feel? I've taken both and they don't do anything. I don't get hi or sleepy and what pain I had was the same if I did or if I didn't take them (2 every three hours). What's the big addiction to these do nothing things and why does everyone want them? I was given them after major surgery and they did nothing for me.
The druggies crush them and snort them. How stupid can they be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump: Putin called Obama the "N Word". 6 min TSF 9
please report all foodstamp fraud. 58 min John 2
Muslims Throw Acid into Faces & Eyes 2 hr southern at heart 17
Girl named Christina white dissapear on goat fa... (Jan '12) 2 hr Concernef 31
Murdered Girl found off Dry Ponds Rd. mid 1970s (Jan '09) 3 hr Kenneth 119
Slippery Pete's Groovy & Otherwise Musique (Nov '15) 9 hr Gin Mill 562
wanna be gangster girls at case farms 10 hr Mike Bowman 3

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance