Probation officer gets prison for asking for drugs

Apr 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Charlotte Observer

LENOIR, N.C. A former probation officer from Lenoir has been sentenced to more than a year in prison after admitting he asked the people he supervised on parole to get drugs for him.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated May 8, 2013
Going going gone

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

one down, or 10 down, I'm losing count. All the sex scandals, embezzled sheriff dept funds, resigned officers, WHY isn't the FBI lookmg at every officer and Sheriff Deputy here into detail? The weekly news is RIDICULOUS! Anyone ever wanted to beat out criminal charges, this is the ideal time to do it. our area is probably the laughing stock of our state.
thiisfli

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Going going gone wrote:
one down, or 10 down, I'm losing count. All the sex scandals, embezzled sheriff dept funds, resigned officers, WHY isn't the FBI lookmg at every officer and Sheriff Deputy here into detail? The weekly news is RIDICULOUS! Anyone ever wanted to beat out criminal charges, this is the ideal time to do it. our area is probably the laughing stock of our state.
this has nothing to do with CCSD or Alan Jones. Stop cutting him
Seriously

Hudson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

How does hydrocodone and oxycodone make you feel? I've taken both and they don't do anything. I don't get hi or sleepy and what pain I had was the same if I did or if I didn't take them (2 every three hours). What's the big addiction to these do nothing things and why does everyone want them? I was given them after major surgery and they did nothing for me.
cjc

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Seriously wrote:
How does hydrocodone and oxycodone make you feel? I've taken both and they don't do anything. I don't get hi or sleepy and what pain I had was the same if I did or if I didn't take them (2 every three hours). What's the big addiction to these do nothing things and why does everyone want them? I was given them after major surgery and they did nothing for me.
The druggies crush them and snort them. How stupid can they be?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valdese Discussions

Search the Valdese Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi collins 12 min Anonymous 11
Judge Sherri Elliott (Jul '12) 41 min i speak the truth 33
Looking for Meth Dealer Post From Jun 27th 3 hr deleted 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 hr State of Florida 57,968
public school cuts (Aug '13) 7 hr Pike Bishop 14
smith crossroads 13 hr Really 5
Chris Hightower 15 hr Gibby 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Valdese Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••