Smart mouth mexican
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
g flores

Van Nuys, CA

#24 Feb 5, 2013
Love all of u who tead these post;-)
All Smiles

Morganton, NC

#26 Feb 6, 2013
Some people have lost their class, others never had it! Uneducated and people without values seem to go Mexican or Black. How trashy and disgusting. Their are some good people in a mobile home community, damn shame they have to live among trashy whites!!!
Yuck

United States

#27 Feb 9, 2013
Why you ppl hate so much in this county maybe there's a reason why all the jobs left. A bunch of open mouthed closed minded idiots.
Yuck

United States

#28 Feb 9, 2013
All Smiles wrote:
Some people have lost their class, others never had it! Uneducated and people without values seem to go Mexican or Black. How trashy and disgusting. Their are some good people in a mobile home community, damn shame they have to live among trashy whites!!!
It's African American not "Black" you fool.
RacismonlymakesI Qlower

Magnolia, TX

#29 Jun 2, 2014
American wrote:
They are like a bunch of cockroaches. They are nasty, carry dieases, and for every one you see theres thousands hiding you dont see.
That's a very mean thing to say like seriously some mexicans work their ass off just like any other group of people do ! And just because you can't see them they're cockroaches?? and sweetie please there are more Americans with diseases than the whole Latino population combined !! And y'all still call them stupid ! Ha !
its true

Newland, NC

#30 Jun 3, 2014
RacismonlymakesIQlower wrote:
<quoted text>That's a very mean thing to say like seriously some mexicans work their ass off just like any other group of people do ! And just because you can't see them they're cockroaches?? and sweetie please there are more Americans with diseases than the whole Latino population combined !! And y'all still call them stupid ! Ha !
You got it .. I'll take hard working Mexicans as my allies any day over sorry ass white trash.
Roger B Taney

Pittsboro, NC

#31 Jun 3, 2014
its true wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it .. I'll take hard working Mexicans as my allies any day over sorry ass white trash.
Oh, I see, you're a stupid, scurge n****r! That explains it....
rebel

Jacksonville, FL

#32 Jun 3, 2014
I think we should put them all back on a boat and sink it so they can't come back 1
team work

Black Mountain, NC

#33 Jun 3, 2014
Roger B Taney wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see, you're a stupid, scurge n****r! That explains it....
Actually if you want to go that route I would like to point out that most Hispanics hate blacks, work ten times harder and are far far less of them on welfare than blacks. So if anything you might want to team up with the Hispanics and stop bitching about them because they could very well just replace the blacks which is fine with me.

Since: Apr 11

Morganton, NC

#34 Jun 3, 2014
Any time I start to regain some faith in humanity, I make a quick stop in here and that takes care of it for me. You people are ridiculous.
its true

Smartt, TN

#35 Jun 3, 2014
Roger B Taney wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I see, you're a stupid, scurge n****r! That explains it....
You made my point. You are exactly the sorry white trash that gives us regular white folks a bad name.
Tee

Lenoir, NC

#36 Jun 4, 2014
maybe u should worry wrote:
I would rather have a bunch of Mexicans any day over some family screwing white trash next door. I don't think Mexicans dream of taking over trailer parks as they generally like to do better than the generation before them unlike ppl around here.
Maybe you should worry redneck. They are pretty bad ass when they form gangs. Look at Mexico right now. Im pretty sure they would have an easy time dispatching your kind in short order.
NO NO NO maybe YOU should worry home boy.
when they git dun with our "kind" they will be after your proper ignorant ass with money, they will screw your wife and daughters molest your sons and then laugh in your face about it and you deserve that because your too stupid to realize all the illegal mexicans arent good for this country. you might like a big crock pot full of beaners in your back yard but we white trash redneck hillbillys dont really like it too much so do everyone a favor choke on a dick and get back to the city boy. take the mexicans with you. Middle and upper class Americans dont mind the mexicans coming in and working for nothing, just a real cheap form of slavery because they can afford to pay a mexican 4 dollars an hour to be their personal maid.. wheres the "union" now?
middle finger

Black Mountain, NC

#37 Jun 4, 2014
Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
NO NO NO maybe YOU should worry home boy.
when they git dun with our "kind" they will be after your proper ignorant ass with money, they will screw your wife and daughters molest your sons and then laugh in your face about it and you deserve that because your too stupid to realize all the illegal mexicans arent good for this country. you might like a big crock pot full of beaners in your back yard but we white trash redneck hillbillys dont really like it too much so do everyone a favor choke on a dick and get back to the city boy. take the mexicans with you. Middle and upper class Americans dont mind the mexicans coming in and working for nothing, just a real cheap form of slavery because they can afford to pay a mexican 4 dollars an hour to be their personal maid.. wheres the "union" now?
You can tell you are a real winner, you do win the stupid post of the day award. LOL middle class are "rich", that's rich. Whats even funnier is you assume all middle class live in the "big city". You also assume that the "rich city boy" middle class cant aim a gun probably far better than you and afford the ammo far better than you. I beg to differ. I guess if the shit finally hits the fan we shall see who comes out on top, be sure to pay us middle class a visit when it happens. Molon Labe... fuckstick.
firefly

Lenoir, NC

#38 Jun 4, 2014
they'll paint yur house for a mater.
ok by me

Black Mountain, NC

#39 Jun 4, 2014
Heck, the only time I can get any decent service or the correct order at a fast food place is when Mexicans are working. They are not demanding 15 an hour to work in fast food either. The lazy ass white kids too stupid to finish school and what few blacks you see working are the ones wanting the most money for the least amount of work, just like always.
ok by me

Black Mountain, NC

#40 Jun 4, 2014
Tee wrote:
<quoted text>
NO NO NO maybe YOU should worry home boy.
when they git dun with our "kind" they will be after your proper ignorant ass with money, they will screw your wife and daughters molest your sons and then laugh in your face about it and you deserve that because your too stupid to realize all the illegal mexicans arent good for this country. you might like a big crock pot full of beaners in your back yard but we white trash redneck hillbillys dont really like it too much so do everyone a favor choke on a dick and get back to the city boy. take the mexicans with you. Middle and upper class Americans dont mind the mexicans coming in and working for nothing, just a real cheap form of slavery because they can afford to pay a mexican 4 dollars an hour to be their personal maid.. wheres the "union" now?
Are you afraid some Mexicans are going to run off with your 400lb sister/wife? Get back to work and make my fries Mr. proud white trash and stop asking for more money before they hire some Mexicans to do three times as much work as you for half the price.
Taco salad

Denver, NC

#41 Jun 4, 2014
They are ugly and nasty just like the nicazzz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Tax Plan Will Send Jobs Overseas 3 hr TSF 11
Franken resigns 7 hr waco1909 Ceres 95
Swamp dweller Ryan wants Medicare cuts to pay f... 7 hr waco1909 Ceres 25
Trump LIED to his Voters 8 hr southern at heart 37
FAKE NEWS! Fox News Retracts Signature LIE 9 hr southern at heart 28
Steve Menear 10 hr waco1909 Ceres 25
Mueller Issues Subpoena For Trump Bank Accounts 10 hr not buying it 101

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valdese Mortgages