caldwell county sucks
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MAIZE

Fleetwood, NC

#1 Dec 6, 2012
this is the biggest joke of a county. Every fire, police, council, board, etc is the stupidest bunch of idiots electes by idiots. This good for nothing county is a sewer from the toothless backer chewin rednecks of granite and Hudson to the ghetto of lenoir to the ignorant hillbillies of the happy valley/ Patterson area. You are nothing, never will be.....you deserve your economy and your future.
Its Legit

Black Mountain, NC

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Did you know that the tooth brush was invented in Caldwell Co? If it had been invented anywhere else it would have been called a "teeth brush" :)
Ugh

Lenoir, NC

#3 Dec 6, 2012
MAIZE wrote:
this is the biggest joke of a county. Every fire, police, council, board, etc is the stupidest bunch of idiots electes by idiots. This good for nothing county is a sewer from the toothless backer chewin rednecks of granite and Hudson to the ghetto of lenoir to the ignorant hillbillies of the happy valley/ Patterson area. You are nothing, never will be.....you deserve your economy and your future.
Either you live here and just need to leave and take you're generalized opinions elsewhere or you don't live here and in that case...what do you care?
more backer

Lenoir, NC

#4 Dec 6, 2012
It's easy to blame everyone else, but what have either of you done to make it better?
I agree

Spruce Pine, NC

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Birds fly upside down when they pass through because they can't find anything worth sh!tting on. The local birds fly backwards because they are just as retarded as the people that live here.
choices

Wellford, SC

#6 Dec 6, 2012
There are 2 choices stay and fix things you don't like or get out of Lenoir an quit whinny.
maize

Black Mountain, NC

#7 Dec 9, 2012
choices wrote:
There are 2 choices stay and fix things you don't like or get out of Lenoir an quit whinny.
I think I will quit "whinny" .....is that whinny the pooh...lmao.......you quit whinny
tom

Maiden, NC

#8 Dec 13, 2012
must be another welfare loser posting with their free government paid for internet...
Transplant

Black Mountain, NC

#9 Jun 29, 2013
tom wrote:
must be another welfare loser posting with their free government paid for internet...
I am nowhere near a welfare recipient and I loathe this freaking part of NC. I live here as my husband has passed away , so that my children can be near their grandparents.

Never have I have ever seen more self absorbed, free loading, thieves, drug addicts, corrupt law enforcement.. I could go on.

I wish I never purchased a home here and can't wait to leave. Afraid to rent my home out as ... well don't have to tell you what you already know.
Jake From State Farm

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Jun 29, 2013
Why the hell you move here then.
can u read

Cuajimalpa, Mexico

#11 Jun 29, 2013
Jake From State Farm wrote:
Why the hell you move here then.
I thought they covered that in their statement. Oh that's right you are from here so it makes sense that you didn't understand.
whystay

Greenville, SC

#12 Jun 29, 2013
Why don't u sale the house and get out of lenoir being your husband already killed himself to get away from you and this county you can take the money and pay off your drug debts and stil go to walmart for a new wardrobe
Go already

Lenoir, NC

#13 Jun 29, 2013
Transplant wrote:
<quoted text>
I am nowhere near a welfare recipient and I loathe this freaking part of NC. I live here as my husband has passed away , so that my children can be near their grandparents.
Never have I have ever seen more self absorbed, free loading, thieves, drug addicts, corrupt law enforcement.. I could go on.
I wish I never purchased a home here and can't wait to leave. Afraid to rent my home out as ... well don't have to tell you what you already know.
See ya.
Nelson Mandela

Dublin, OH

#14 Jun 29, 2013
whystay wrote:
Why don't u sale the house and get out of lenoir being your husband already killed himself to get away from you and this county you can take the money and pay off your drug debts and stil go to walmart for a new wardrobe
LMAO seriously you actually said he killed his self to get away from her.
ivan

Charlotte, NC

#15 Jun 29, 2013
MAIZE wrote:
this is the biggest joke of a county. Every fire, police, council, board, etc is the stupidest bunch of idiots electes by idiots. This good for nothing county is a sewer from the toothless backer chewin rednecks of granite and Hudson to the ghetto of lenoir to the ignorant hillbillies of the happy valley/ Patterson area. You are nothing, never will be.....you deserve your economy and your future.
You need to live in mother Russia without goat!
Transplant

Black Mountain, NC

#16 Jun 30, 2013
whystay wrote:
Why don't u sale the house and get out of lenoir being your husband already killed himself to get away from you and this county you can take the money and pay off your drug debts and stil go to walmart for a new wardrobe
I don't partake in drug use, he was murdered and never lived here in this county and I don't shop wal mart. I go to Belk's. BTW, No one in this county has they Money to purchase my home.
Transplant

Black Mountain, NC

#17 Jun 30, 2013
Nelson Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO seriously you actually said he killed his self to get away from her.
A great knee slapper... Doesn't take much to amuse a little mind.
Transplant

Black Mountain, NC

#18 Jun 30, 2013
can u read wrote:
<quoted text>I thought they covered that in their statement. Oh that's right you are from here so it makes sense that you didn't understand.
Amen, someone who actually reads before commenting..
Transplant

Black Mountain, NC

#19 Jun 30, 2013
Go already wrote:
<quoted text>
See ya.
I wish... Free loading , pay check to pay check drug addicts can't afford to buy a home. Lord willing another good storm and maybe some awesome damage...and I will be outta here..
WHY

Middlesex, NC

#20 Jun 30, 2013
All that is true, but they are republikans. Have been for the last 70 years. What did you expect?
MAIZE wrote:
this is the biggest joke of a county. Every fire, police, council, board, etc is the stupidest bunch of idiots electes by idiots. This good for nothing county is a sewer from the toothless backer chewin rednecks of granite and Hudson to the ghetto of lenoir to the ignorant hillbillies of the happy valley/ Patterson area. You are nothing, never will be.....you deserve your economy and your future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WARNING: Drinking Every Time Trump Lies.... 37 min southern at heart 8
Election Model Gives Hillary 332 EVs 43 min southern at heart 8
Anyone know that scum bag Zeth Thomas Hypes?? 9 hr Heller 6
Without Whites you apes would die. 11 hr gold grills 5
6 people shot in Houston today. 12 hr gold grills 10
FBI told to exonerate Hillary "At All Costs." 12 hr Robert 5
Brandy Stapleton 13 hr ihateidiots 38

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valdese Mortgages