complaing, fat, slob, bitch that come...

complaing, fat, slob, bitch that comes to granite mcdonalds???

Posted in the Valdese Forum

AMAZED

Hickory, NC

#1 Dec 7, 2012
this bitch comes there sometimes twice a day..orders food complains its never made right when it is...cusses employees, and is rude. she is fat, slobby looking, and her taste buds must not work. she complained about the two large hot chocolates 7 extra chocolate syrup shots 3 times..it was made over three times by three different people and the 3rd time by the gm...she came back and said it was still nasty...and got nasty with gm when she told her that she made the drink herself. she came couple nights ago complaining they never get her order right...gets her order...cusses cashier says "this shit tastes fucking nasty" has the food remade. all employees and managers hate her..i hate her...if its always wrong the 14 times ur fat ass comes to mcdonalds every week.....WHY U KEEP COMING BACK???...HER NAME IS KEISHA I THINK.
Probably

Black Mountain, NC

#3 Dec 7, 2012
I'll bet she is black....sounds like that tribe
bahhhhhhhhhhh

Hickory, NC

#6 Dec 8, 2012
Probably wrote:
I'll bet she is black....sounds like that tribe
WOW that was a nice post....racist much??? actually she is white...here is a slightly less racist thing to think about, I AM TALKING ABOUT THE MCDONALDS IN GRANITE FALLS....there are like 10 or less black people who live in granite falls lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mueller is Not Playing Around 10 min State of nc 32
Why Do l\liggers Smell Bad? 13 min State of nc 3
Does Hillary Really Have A Snatch? 15 min State of nc 3
Mueller Indicts 13 Russians Who Helped Trump... 16 min Rock 23
Russian Interference in American Elections?? 21 min Rock 20
🐄 your moms milk is tasty 🐄 25 min TomMooseKnuckle 188
I'm NOT The Milkman, Ha Ha Ha! 25 min TomMooseKnuckle 58

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance