King George, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Hey Nathan Key Daily, or NoNews Topic, how about reporting on how bad Hibriten High is now the Marine Principal is gone. Oh yeah, you cannot report the news. Sorry, I forgot. Parents, get you children out of here or demand the school board appoint another military mogul who will not put up with drugs and drug dealings for parents. .( Walton, a name we know) how many students will leave before the end of the year. How many drug busts or lack there of will go on. Get Oliver back or someone who doesn't play local politics, swinging teachers, and care about students. Newtown is an example of what can happen with non coolant lax leadership. Get another military colonel in there who can handle these kids.
thank goodness

Forest City, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Removing that monster brat of yours will help clean the place up, good riddance
Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

That was a mom who children guaduated under Oliver and one in Navy and one Marine.

dumbass!
Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

thank goodness wrote:
Removing that monster brat of yours will help clean the place up, good riddance
It was a teacher mother trying to altert others what goes on out there DUMB ASS. Luckily both boys bow young men will have to protect scum like you. It was a warning to other parents to get their drug free kids out. You on the other hand, go join them. Uselss meaning to society.
thank goodnees Mrgnton

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I live near Broughton help me get a foot out of my mouth. I'm a DUMBASS
FORGET TWO SONS OF TEACHERS WHO ATE BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS SERVING OUR NATION, PROTECTING SMALL MORGANTON MINDS AND SLIMES IN MORGANTON, NC, HOME OF BROUGHTON HOSPITAL.
Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

I hope the teacher mom did eat hear sons, they are doing well and before leaving volunteered.at South Mtn Childrens home in your area. Please spell check witch of Morganton.
Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Yeah these monster brats are nephews to Rev, Dr. Widener. Pick your carefully placed words against him family more loosely. As I track down your ip.
Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Oh. My neighbors who 6 of them Tenn me how bad things are must be living in an imaginary world. My children out are in the Navy and Marines to protect those who ignore there is a problem here. Forgive me, Hibriten is all fluffy bunnies, unicorns and flowers galore. My coworker removed het daughter because shooting up on class was ignored like most teachers. My children will be going into the Armed Forces then seeking their Doctorate in Divinity. Protecting and serving the same teachers who continue to think so.less of them. Good to see teachers haven't changed in 25 years. But to put a stop to drug use in school, wouldn't it begin at the front door, or is a blind eye turned as with Teacher KATIE, or was that my fault too? Not all patents you look down on have more than a Masters Degree. I understand Mr Oliver had K9 walking the halls for drugs. Or is that a thing of the past? We are here to support you, and my children you look down on will be protecting you no matter your feelings towards them. I can raise money for weapons and K9 for your school, I am here to help.
alumni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Oh yes, The k9 were walking the halls and the parking lots regularly while I attended, but that did not stop girls from walking around with their bras lined with cocaine, or people crushing up pills while the teachers arent looking. I appreciate your kids going into the military and fighting for this country but I am also in the Air Force. I am helping to protect and serve the same people they are. As I understand Katie no longer teaches there. No it wasn't right for that to happen but the situation was handled. I do not know the new principal so I cannot speak on his behalf but what I do know is that I am speaking from first hand experience. I am not trying to down you or your children, I just know what went on while I was there because of what I saw with my eyes and not heard from others. Not saying your kids in particular but my generation generally speaking has no morals or values. I'm positive there is some corruption going on in that school and some play into politics, but you will find that in every school now days. Saying every teacher in that school is a horrible person that let's students shoot up is not a logical thought. I know most of the teachers that work there still and know for a fact they want best for their students and would not put up with it. Nobody is as innocent as they make themselves out to be including your kids, or I. This world is getting worse every year. Evil does exist. Get over it. Just hope you have instilled the morals into your kids that most my age do not have and hope they make the right decisions. If you pay attention to the news lately Caldwell is the top 2 counties for Meth and pill use in the state. Take them from Caldwell county if you want them to be around less drugs.
Lawdog

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

What other info can you share since you seem to have all the answers.
Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

thank goodnees Mrgnton wrote:
FORGET TWO SONS OF TEACHERS WHO ATE BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS SERVING OUR NATION, PROTECTING SMALL MORGANTON MINDS AND SLIMES IN MORGANTON, NC, HOME OF BROUGHTON HOSPITAL.
I'M NOT A TEACHER BUT A BANKING IT PROFESSIONAL. WHAT IS YOUR PRACTICE IN BURKE WHERE YOU "ATE" BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS.(SEE YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE).

I am a mom warning other moms to get their children out if they want their children to grow up and become someone. This coming from a person in Administration of this school who lives next door to me. I do know what goes on there.

If my pleqdings keeps another parent from visiting their child at a cold graveyard the a period of the next 20 years, call me anything you want. Drugs at this school is a problem and too many are turning a blind eye. Why? Retaliation. 1 parent in particular relies on sales from his football star child for his earnings. Nothing in life is worse than watching a broken hearted mother on her knees crying over a graveside of her child.

Discussing my military background, yours, the others changes nothing. The point is, blind eyes are being turned and luckily 2 got out Friday South Caldwell. Not the best, but better than Hibriten.
alumnii

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Lawdog wrote:
What other info can you share since you seem to have all the answers.
Have you walked those halls everyday in the past few years? Small minded people amaze me. I know I do not know everything I am just trying to give an honest opinion from my experience. This town is a shit hole anyway you look at it. Teachers, parents, students...everyone wants to blame someone else. If my opinion bothers you bring a valid argument instead of throwing out a weak statement.
Knitter9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Thanks Lawdog. Alumni forgets I walked those same halls years before they even mattered. It's all about them now, not the danger these children's lives are in. Maybe when they do become a parent, after college and a Masters, then we will listen. Now its just air on the page to scroll through.
Burke Co haha

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

thank goodnees Mrgnton wrote:
FORGET TWO SONS OF TEACHERS WHO ATE BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS SERVING OUR NATION, PROTECTING SMALL MORGANTON MINDS AND SLIMES IN MORGANTON, NC, HOME OF BROU
BROUGHTON HOSPITAL.
Spell check much???? Who ate their children? Re read your post. knitter9 isn't a Teacher. She is a Banker going to work at the School for the Deaf. Throw rocks a lot at people you know nothing about? Her children graduated under Oliver to go serve their country and protect the likes of you....you called them brats. Why? You have no idea who they are, yet they will be serving this country and the likes of you. Invest in spell check and two minutes to proofread. Genius.
Knitter 9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

alumnii wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you walked those halls everyday in the past few years? Small minded people amaze me. I know I do not know everything I am just trying to give an honest opinion from my experience. This town is a shit hole anyway you look at it. Teachers, parents, students...everyone wants to blame someone else. If my opinion bothers you bring a valid argument instead of throwing out a weak statement.
Two students removed last week by a parent who knows what is going on. Administration lives next door to me and knows what's going on. Weak administration. Since you are gone, thank goodness, why do you even care. The days of caring left when Oliver left. Go visit one of your teachers. Stop wasting space on this page for parents who care. You a parent? Go away brat. Administration next door cannot comment on this page but to hear what she goes through in 1 day is mind boggling. The school went from chaos (wright) to peacefulness, to all help breaking lose when Oliver left. As a parent said before she left the office Friday to the principal, this place is a JOKE. ALUMNI (SPELLED WITH 1 I by the way) since you have all the answers and lined and laced with greatness, get hired there and prove everyone wrong. South and West enrollments will go up this morning. LPD needs to be on high alert, coming from my next door neighbor. Alumni, my neighbor works there and is seeing many kids leave.
Knitter 9

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

alumni wrote:
Oh yes, The k9 were walking the halls and the parking lots regularly while I attended, but that did not stop girls from walking around with their bras lined with cocaine, or people crushing up pills while the teachers arent looking. I appreciate your kids going into the military and fighting for this country but I am also in the Air Force. I am helping to protect and serve the same people they are. As I understand Katie no longer teaches there. No it wasn't right for that to happen but the situation was handled. I do not know the new principal so I cannot speak on his behalf but what I do know is that I am speaking from first hand experience. I am not trying to down you or your children, I just know what went on while I was there because of what I saw with my eyes and not heard from others. Not saying your kids in particular but my generation generally speaking has no morals or values. I'm positive there is some corruption going on in that school and some play into politics, but you will find that in every school now days. Saying every teacher in that school is a horrible person that let's jstudents shoot up is not a logical thought. I know most of the teachers that work there still and know for a fact they want best for their students and would not put up with it. Nobody is as innocent as they make themselves out to be including your kids, or I. This world is getting worse every year. Evil does exist. Get over it. Just hope you have instilled the morals into your kids that most my age do not have and hope they make the right decisions. If you pay attention to the news lately Caldwell is the top 2 counties for Meth and pill use in the state. Take them from Caldwell county if you want them
to be around less drugs.
Uh, DUH, my kids went into the military. Please read.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valdese Discussions

Search the Valdese Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 8 min Red Square 55,664
Town of Hudson- Alcohol Vote 59 min not the 1950s 15
Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies 1 hr Daniel 36
Lenoir Police Department 9 hr KEEPIN IR REAL 12
Justin Chambers...new thread 16 hr MommaT 1
Baton Boy aka Brad Ashley 17 hr thou shall not gossip 2
Jack Arnold (Mar '13) Jul 8 kkb. 3
•••
•••
•••
Valdese Dating

more search filters

less search filters