Barack Obama Speach 6-29-2011

Barack Obama Speach 6-29-2011

Posted in the Valdese Forum

Jeeez

Carthage, NC

#1 Jun 29, 2011
I have to admit From the start i liked Barack Obama , I really did . I liked what he said , How he acted . I liked his family , The way his family looked on tv , The way he held himself . I liked hsi plan to safe this nation . But for crying out loud lets all just stop and look around at this country . we are 15 TRILLION dollars in dept , unemployment rate 9.1 percent Or more and way more if you count the people who arnt even on unemployment pay . There is no more jobs then there was when he started . All ive heard him talk about today is the same old thing , tax the wealthy and tax breaks for the " regular people " . Well mr president that doesnt help me or anyone i know or anyone ive ever met i sorry . What i want to know is where are all these big ideas he had 3 years ago . No way should he be voted back in . I blame congress also . But Barack Obama isn't any good for a president lets all face it .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FlatLine's Last Post Wins 2017 (Lenoir Edition) (Jan '17) 1 hr texas pete 260
97 of 100 Poorest Counties are Republican 1 hr waco1909 95
Fox News Blasts Trump Lies 2 hr waco1909 58
Bill Clinton gets 500,000$ for speech in Russia 3 hr waco1909 140
We All Still Love Waco & His Trolls 3 hr waco1909 5
Judge clears way for Trump voter commission 3 hr waco1909 1
Drain the swamp? 17 hr Rock 115

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance