Senior Chief US Navy

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2011
I am trying to find out if anyone from the Valdese area knows anything about a man named Albert Balla. Albert is 82 years old and is a Ballroom dance instructor and owns a dance studio in Corbin, KY. Albert has conned several people in Corbin out of hundreds of dollars for things that he promises but never delivers. He has a habit of going after wealthy people and convincing them to help him out financially. He took money from my sister and owes money to a prominent Doctor in the area, he bought dance lessons in advance when it's time for his lesson Albert will somehow claim he can't do it. He is an athiest and on Sunday's he will visit various churches looking for a free meal other goodies. Not long ago he kept trying to get a female student to go out with him and she is 30 years younger than he is, and after she kept telling him no he decided to do a full court press. One Saturday afternoon the lady had been working in her flower garden and afterwards decided to take a shower, while she was in the shower Albert came into home by going through the back sliding door and when she came out of the shower he was standing there looking at her. She was only wearing a towel, he said he knocked but no one answered. The lady told him to leave or she would call the police immediately, he left and she quit taking instruction from him. There are other similar stories and he gets people to feel sorry for him, he tells of a time when he left Hungary when Stalin was invading Europe with communism. Albert is an immigrant and came to the USA in the 1950's, he took an Arthur Murray dance course and eventually became an instructor at the school. He claims to have lived all over the world teaching but has nothing to back it up with. ANy help is appreciated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberals Peaceful Inauguration Pursuits? 5 hr David53 1
FBI to review DOJ,FBI handling of Clinton crimi... 8 hr brown 25
Senate takes first step in Obamacare repeal 8 hr TSF 60
we're getting a wall 8 hr TSF 104
Obama 8 hr TSF 6
FlatLine's Last Post Wins 2017 (Lenoir Edition) 8 hr Princess Hey 28
Kip Mace - Kipland Mace - Paul Kipland Mace - P... (Oct '13) 9 hr Morish 3

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance