First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trout moxie

Lagos, Nigeria

#1 Mar 22, 2011
Hello,

We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,or you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via email trout_moxieloans@gala.net for the bible says""Luke 11:10 Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened".So do not let these opportunity pass you by because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

You are advise to fill and return the details below..

Your Name:_________
Your Address:_________
Your Country:_________
Your Occupation:_________
Loan Amount Needed:_________
Loan Duration:_________
Monthly Income:_________
Cell phone Number:_________
Have you applied for a loan before:_________
If you have applied for a loan before, where you treated honestly? where are the company located?...

Act fast and get out of financial stress, mess and hardship by contacting Trout Moxie Financial Services Today via Email at: trout_moxieloans@gala.net .You shall be treated with the best of our resources until you get this funds transferred into your account, and your quick and fast respond determines how fast you shall be receiving your loan. Without any delay Apply for your best and easy Loan here with us. Please email to Us on Via

email: trout_moxieloans@gala.net
Best Regards
Mr.Trout Moxie
paul

Troy, NC

#2 Mar 22, 2011
trout moxie wrote:
Hello,
We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,or you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via email trout_moxieloans@gala.net for the bible says""Luke 11:10 Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened".So do not let these opportunity pass you by because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.
You are advise to fill and return the details below..
Your Name:_________
Loan Duration:_________
Monthly Income:_________
Have you applied for a loan before:_________
If you have applied for a loan before, where you treated honestly? where are the company located?...
Act fast and get out of financial stress, mess and hardship by contacting Trout Moxie Financial Services Today via Email at: trout_moxieloans@gala.net .You shall be treated with the best of our resources until you get this funds transferred into your account, and your quick and fast respond determines how fast you shall be receiving your loan. Without any delay Apply for your best and easy Loan here with us. Please email to Us on Via
email: trout_moxieloans@gala.net
Best Regards

Am
Mr.Trout Moxie
Am praying no one falls for this scam
Bass

Greenville, SC

#3 Mar 22, 2011
Sounds kinda fishy to me.
just wondering

United States

#4 Mar 22, 2011
Very fishy!! Nobody fall for this scam!!
your stupid

United States

#5 Mar 22, 2011
your stupid to think people are going to give out personal info especially here on topix ,you damn dumb ass fool.. scammer scam phisfer, scam spam
Willard

Gastonia, NC

#6 Mar 25, 2011
trout moxie wrote:
Your Name:___Willard Blevins__
Your Address:___Homeless_________
Your Country:_____Caldwell________
Your Occupation:___Street Walker________
Loan Amount Needed:___2 Million Dollas_______
Loan Duration:_____Fer Ever__________
Monthly Income:____Zero_________
Cell phone Number:__None_________
Have you applied for a loan before:_____Nope_______
Show me dah money!!!!!!
Loan offer

Europe

#7 Mar 29, 2011
Do you need a loan if yes kindly get back to us via email:fellyloanhome@gmail.com
stupid

United States

#8 Mar 29, 2011
do you not know by now you have been reported across america. for you fake emails to fb to my space. fake shit to now you made it here. good old topix users still want fall for your shit? even the trolls want fall for you ''dumbass bitch get a life not a loan'',
Semore Butts

Greenville, SC

#9 Mar 30, 2011
stupid wrote:
do you not know by now you have been reported across america. for you fake emails to fb to my space. fake shit to now you made it here. good old topix users still want fall for your shit? even the trolls want fall for you ''dumbass bitch get a life not a loan'',
Hey, "Stupid" do you not know the difference between won't and want?
Mr Perrylook

Europe

#10 Mar 30, 2011
Are you tired of your financial problem? Do you need a loan at a low interest rate 2% if yes kindly contact via Email:<perryerikinvestment8 4@gmail.com >for more info and get back with the following information below
CUSTOMER INFORMATION
Name:
Loan Amount:
Loan Duration:
State:
Sex:
Phone Number:
Monthly Income:
i will be awaiting to here from you
Thanks
Mr Perry.
GOT SCAMMED

Victoria, Canada

#14 Jul 2, 2011
paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Am praying no one falls for this scam
i TRUSTED MR.TROUT MOXIE, HE ASKED ME FOR $130 DOLLARS FOR TRANSFER FEE THEN ANOTHER $175 DOLLARS FOR ANOTHER TRANSFER FEE, HE IS TRULY A SCAMMER, DONT EVER TRUST ANY LOAN ON HERE..PEOPLE...THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS..ESPECIALLY THE ONES FROM NIGERIA...

Since: Sep 08

Lake Forest, IL

#15 Jul 4, 2011
Hey, I have a long lost relative in Nigeria. He is having trouble moving some family money over here. Think you could help with that trout moxie? I'll cut you in for 10%.

As for the Loan Officer known as Mr Perrylook. You are from Iceland and have money left to lend?
Really

United States

#16 Jul 5, 2011
Sounds like a great idea....borrow money from a guy who can't spell. LMAO
Gerald H

United States

#18 Jul 10, 2011
Do not use Moxie Financial Services or Moxie Trout or Trout Moxie! This guy is a liar,a cheat and can not be trusted. He won't provide you with the loan but he will take your money!
nena

Valdosta, GA

#21 Jul 19, 2011
notice how all of these loan firms use a free e-mail address? First thing it says is scam... no legit place uses a free e-mail account... this is just sad that they do this to people as money is tight now.. they should all be in jail and be treated like dogs,..
Redneck

United States

#26 Jul 21, 2011
I need a loan for some beer. I drink a 24 pack a day. At about $18 a case that would add up to about $6,570 a year, or $6,588 on leap years. I stay too drunk to get a job and pay you back. But I am great to party with and will be your friend for life. I used to sit on the street corner and hold a sign that said "Will listen to rock and country music for beer money", but it's getting too hot to stand outside anymore.
kelvin love

Sweden

#27 Jul 25, 2011
Apply for a loan at a very low intrest of 3% contart us now at kelvinloanloans@gmail.com..... ..... You are advise to fill and return the details below.. Your Name:_________
Loan Duration:_________ Monthly Income:_________
Have you applied for a loan before:_________ thanks..kelvin love ceo kelvinloan Email..kelvinloanloan@gmail.co m.
loan offer apply now

Montréal, Canada

#29 Aug 3, 2011
I am a registered loan lender, i give loan to capable hands who are willing
to back the principal amount without delay ,interested applicant should get
back to me with the below information for more details.
Full Name..........
Permanent Home Address in full..........
Country..........
Amount Needed..........
Payback Duration..........
Sex..........
Occupation..........
Monthly Income..........
Age..........
Cell Phone Number..........
Loan Purpose..........
How soon do you need it?.........
Awaiting your prompt response!
ryanscottgreenloancompany@gmai l.com |
The Truth

AOL

#30 Aug 3, 2011
Forum,

Go to the library. Log in anonymously and apply to all the loans above. Give them information which will allow them to enjoy running in circles for a few hours.

This will take away from their time to scam someone else. It is easy, fun, and you are doing a public service.
loan

Nairobi, Kenya

#34 Aug 16, 2011
Hi do you need a loan,if yes contact us via:denindonna1@gmail.com
with your full name,loan amount,phone number,country and state of residence
to apply for a
loan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juvenile charged with throwing a 2 by 4 at Tru... 15 min Slice of cheese 6
You were right Waco . 17 min Slice of cheese 6
The secret anti-fart forum? 19 min Slice of cheese 2
The Left hates free speech 48 min Sniffing 233
Battleground States Unwinnable for Traitor Trump 1 hr Flatus 19
I notice, when ROCK dissapears...... 1 hr Flatus 14
fart fetish guy/gal 5 hr Brown egg specials 5

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance