First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gag

Lenoir, NC

#1 Mar 17, 2013
People need something better to do with their time and their lives instead of gossiping about other people, committing libel here on topix, and being all up in someone else's business. If you run your mouth about other people, are you ready for it when they run their mouths about you? Society sure has tarnished that Golden Rule.
Tish

Hudson, NC

#2 Mar 17, 2013
gag wrote:
People need something better to do with their time and their lives instead of gossiping about other people, committing libel here on topix, and being all up in someone else's business. If you run your mouth about other people, are you ready for it when they run their mouths about you? Society sure has tarnished that Golden Rule.
^^^^^^^^^^
Said the stupid little moron on here running his mouth about others!!!
I Agree

United States

#3 Mar 17, 2013
I agree with you "gag", there will always be those few "rotten apples" that ruin a good thing for everyone. The idea of Topix being a place for debate is fine but then there are those with miserable lives themselves that feel like the only way to be is "mean and dirty".
Funker

Fresno, CA

#4 Mar 17, 2013
In a way, isn't that why we go here? To read from the bottom feeders whose only delight in life is in gossiping about others they may know or may be aware of?
I'm guilty of this. I enjoy reading missives from people that should spend more time educating themselves rather than attacking and name-calling.
But, it is what it is. Topix allows us to vent all our bile and to feel a little bit better in our own pathetic lives.
Most negative responses on this forum are from those who feel slighted in some way, and feel they have some control here by attacking others.
I went through that stage; I realized that it just doesn't matter.
boomn

Lenoir, NC

#5 Mar 17, 2013
responding to "Tish" first-It's called acknowledging that there is an issue with manners, morals, and self control. If you want to take my statement and attempt to argue about it, you won't be arguing with me.
boomn

Lenoir, NC

#6 Mar 18, 2013
to Funkner, not everybody comes here to gossip or vent. There is a lot of information that one can find out here that the news topic and radio news never mentions. That is what makes topix attractive to me.

We all have three choices in life when it comes to dealing with people-1)leave the person alone and live life anyway without holding on to what ever the person has done. 2) Confront the person about it one on one. or 3) gossip about the person and just feed the anger.

I am at the end of my own lesson learned-be a positive part of someone's life when you can, and if it can't be that way, then walk away.
Tish

Hudson, NC

#7 Mar 18, 2013
boomn wrote:
to Funkner, not everybody comes here to gossip or vent. There is a lot of information that one can find out here that the news topic and radio news never mentions. That is what makes topix attractive to me.
We all have three choices in life when it comes to dealing with people-1)leave the person alone and live life anyway without holding on to what ever the person has done. 2) Confront the person about it one on one. or 3) gossip about the person and just feed the anger.
I am at the end of my own lesson learned-be a positive part of someone's life when you can, and if it can't be that way, then walk away.
@ boom / gag / Ab-bee
You don't come here for "information" you come here to trash talk that's all you have ever done here. First you were trashing the pour-house now you are trashing Craigslist the Facebook yard-sale sites, Topix and the people that use them. You have three or more names because you would like for the other posters here to think that there is someone that agrees with you and that you're not the dullest knife in the drawer. You have spread nothing but negativity here to anyone that refuses to bow down to you. If you don't like what you read TURN THE PAGE don't expect the book to be re-wrote to suit you. You lack the basic human skill set needed to understand that this is the internet and that you are on an anonymous message board posting as an anonymous poster to other anonymous posters. Yet you still feel the need to get all butt hurt and defensive. Do you even have a clue just how stupid you really are?
Perspective

Lenoir, NC

#8 Mar 18, 2013
I know bitter folks sometimes come to vent and arguments pursue. I also know some of the 'gossip' typed here is less of a lie and more of a public service announcement.
la boca

Morganton, NC

#9 Mar 18, 2013
gag wrote:
People need something better to do with their time and their lives instead of gossiping about other people, committing libel here on topix, and being all up in someone else's business. If you run your mouth about other people, are you ready for it when they run their mouths about you? Society sure has tarnished that Golden Rule.
Put the meth pipe down!
Anonymous

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2013
Can't we all just get along?
Ab bee

Lenoir, NC

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Once again, "Tish" is calling the kettle black.

You're the only person using multiple handles. I had to change mine because you've decided to adopt my moniker for whatever lame reason. It's always easy to spot you because you're the first person to use stupid childish name-calling and ignorant condescending statements. You use the same tired insults on every thread and are truly incapable of being a mature, likable person. I'm not sure why you feel the need to be so hateful and rude at every opportunity you get. Sounds like you weren't hugged enough as a child.
Tish

Hudson, NC

#12 Mar 19, 2013
Ab bee wrote:
Once again, "Tish" is calling the kettle black.
You're the only person using multiple handles. I had to change mine because you've decided to adopt my moniker for whatever lame reason. It's always easy to spot you because you're the first person to use stupid childish name-calling and ignorant condescending statements. You use the same tired insults on every thread and are truly incapable of being a mature, likable person. I'm not sure why you feel the need to be so hateful and rude at every opportunity you get. Sounds like you weren't hugged enough as a child.
The first person on this thread was YOU.
You're about as ignorant as you are fat, miserable & ugly.
PS. That house on the lake you were bragging about, when did Lower Creek become a lake??? Another big lie you're caught in again.
Ab bee

Lenoir, NC

#13 Mar 19, 2013
Actually, I didn't start this thread. Have some proof to back it up instead of blindly throwing out accusations. Apparently, you're feeling attacked by ME specifically, so anyone who mentions people being ignorant is automatically ME?! That's actually pathetically hilarious.

And unlike you, I have family whom I visit because I'm not a shady, bitter, jaded internet troll. I visit my sister every week and we have dinner and a glass of wine together. Hardly a lie, but take things however you choose - whatever makes you feel like a big boy.
Tish

Hudson, NC

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Ab bee wrote:
Actually, I didn't start this thread. Have some proof to back it up instead of blindly throwing out accusations. Apparently, you're feeling attacked by ME specifically, so anyone who mentions people being ignorant is automatically ME?! That's actually pathetically hilarious.
And unlike you, I have family whom I visit because I'm not a shady, bitter, jaded internet troll. I visit my sister every week and we have dinner and a glass of wine together. Hardly a lie, but take things however you choose - whatever makes you feel like a big boy.
Try again Lardzilla you're caught in yet another lie. And yes whether you admit it or not you're an internet troll. You're also my personal puppet because I can pull your strings and you will dance anytime that I please. It's probably the closest thing to a relationship you've had in years. Dance you long nosed porky Pinocchio dance!!!
Ab bee

Lenoir, NC

#15 Mar 19, 2013
Tish wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again Lardzilla you're caught in yet another lie. And yes whether you admit it or not you're an internet troll. You're also my personal puppet because I can pull your strings and you will dance anytime that I please. It's probably the closest thing to a relationship you've had in years. Dance you long nosed porky Pinocchio dance!!!
Regurgitating dumb "insults" still? Man, you need new material! I'm hardly a troll. I only respond to you because you're track me down on here. We need BF necklaces already since you like me so much.
Tish

Hudson, NC

#16 Mar 19, 2013
Ab bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Regurgitating dumb "insults" still? Man, you need new material! I'm hardly a troll. I only respond to you because you're track me down on here. We need BF necklaces already since you like me so much.
See it never fails,
Dance my chubby cheeked puppet dance.
Ab bee

Lenoir, NC

#17 Mar 19, 2013
You're adorable. <3
Shadow

United States

#18 Mar 20, 2013
OK, an internet troll I am not, but I do enjoy occasionally getting on Topix and have a stimulating debate and I skim through the petty forums also. I have noticed Tish and Ab Bee are always at it, in some way or the other. Even though I disagree with Tish 99.9% of the time, I donít always tell he/she because just like Ab Bee was told, he/she only argues with you because you allow him/her to. It is individuals like Tish that most would say are friendless and forlorn, and take pleasure in being a bully and tormenter. But, continue the mess, I enjoy reading the bull because as of me and my little family we are in high spirits living a exultant life!
Tish

Hudson, NC

#19 Mar 20, 2013
Shadow wrote:
OK, an internet troll I am not, but I do enjoy occasionally getting on Topix and have a stimulating debate and I skim through the petty forums also. I have noticed Tish and Ab Bee are always at it, in some way or the other. Even though I disagree with Tish 99.9% of the time, I donít always tell he/she because just like Ab Bee was told, he/she only argues with you because you allow him/her to. It is individuals like Tish that most would say are friendless and forlorn, and take pleasure in being a bully and tormenter. But, continue the mess, I enjoy reading the bull because as of me and my little family we are in high spirits living a exultant life!
Sure you are!!! All five or six of the you's that live in your troubled little head. You probably got friends coming out your ears!!!
onefishtwofish

United States

#21 Mar 23, 2013
Ab bee wrote:
Once again, "Tish" is calling the kettle black.
You're the only person using multiple handles. I had to change mine because you've decided to adopt my moniker for whatever lame reason. It's always easy to spot you because you're the first person to use stupid childish name-calling and ignorant condescending statements. You use the same tired insults on every thread and are truly incapable of being a mature, likable person. I'm not sure why you feel the need to be so hateful and rude at every opportunity you get. Sounds like you weren't hugged enough as a child.
Hahahahaha, she wasn't hugged enough as a child. That made my day! I personally only get on once in a blue moon for entertainment but I can always count on Tish taking over EVERY single thread and running it into the ground!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hobby Lobby in Lenoir? 47 min theartist 6
outlaw diesel mafia 49 min truthful 1
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 51 min TSF 483
Old Bank of Granite ??? 56 min gtret 2
Lenoir OBGYN & Dr. Dacus 1 hr Secular 39
Jessica (the beautiful brunette that was with B... 1 hr wondering 27
Fall lover 2 hr Just saying 7
•••
•••
•••

Valdese Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Valdese People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Valdese News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Valdese
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••