Justsomedude

Lincolnton, NC

#1 Sep 18, 2013
So some people got busted making meth down by Barlowe Place in King's Creek. Anyone know anything about it?
Idk

Salem, SC

#2 Sep 18, 2013
... I think they got busted selling meth to a cop in granite falls at bojangles. I can't remember the females name
SURPRISE

Forest City, NC

#3 Sep 18, 2013
MORE METH!
anonymous

Duncan, SC

#4 Sep 20, 2013
I know who does know about it,and if I where them I would step lighty,because the ice there walking on is very thin
rat hater

Asheville, NC

#5 Sep 22, 2013
The ones that should be locked up is the rats that live at 2926 Barlowe p lace kind of messed up they are doing the same thing yet want to go running their rat ads mouth about what everyone else does that might have something to do with why the dumb bitch got stabbed to bad the girl didn't have better aim for those of you who know who IM talking about of you don't want to be the next one in the long line of people who have been fucked over stay far away from these no good rat ass mfs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many meth labs in Burke? 2 hr Notsogood22 4
I Was Shot In The Face By A l\ligger! 3 hr TSFMOOSEKNUCKLD 12
I'm NOT The Milkman, Ha Ha Ha! 3 hr TSFMOOSEKNUCKLD 250
My Negrophilia Creams My Butt! 3 hr TSFMOOSEKNUCKLERX 15
State of the Milk Address! Victoria, Waco, Milk! 3 hr TSFMOOSEKNUCKLERX 263
🐷State of the UNIOM, Cheeseburger Yum-Y... 3 hr TSFMOOSEKNUCKLERX 232
Trump Goes on TV & Confesses 3 hr TSFMOOSEKNUCKLER 38

Valdese Jobs

Personal Finance

Valdese Mortgages