First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Liberals Suck

Lenoir, NC

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Why is it that the Liberals are in such a hurry to apologize to Muslims for a dumb obscure video and think it is just fine to put a crucifix in a jar of piss and call it art. I think it's time we say ENOUGH.
Samuel

Lenoir, NC

#2 Sep 18, 2012
Liberals Suck wrote:
Why is it that the Liberals are in such a hurry to apologize to Muslims for a dumb obscure video and think it is just fine to put a crucifix in a jar of piss and call it art. I think it's time we say ENOUGH.
Hey..."GM is Alive. Osama is Dead." That's all you need to know!
Liberals Suck

Lenoir, NC

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey..."GM is Alive. Osama is Dead." That's all you need to know!
Yea, speaking of that....Isn't it ironic that Obumma bragging about killing Osama so many times may be what caused the Embassy to be attacked and 4 Americans killed.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Conservatives Swallow Who Cares
HFN

Lenoir, NC

#5 Sep 18, 2012
CherokeeBred wrote:
Conservatives Swallow Who Cares
Mr. Cherokee must be one of the many getting entitlements!
Not surprised

Lenoir, NC

#6 Sep 18, 2012
Newly published emails show the top spokeswoman at the U.S. Justice Department regularly collaborating with the liberal advocacy group Media Matters on stories that slam the administration's critics.
The emails, obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request and published by The Daily Caller, often show department public affairs chief Tracy Schmaler communicating with Media Matters bloggers. Sometimes, the emails were in response to inquiries. Other times, Schmaler was pitching ideas, according to the Caller.
In a January 2012 email chain, Schmaler sent a Media Matters writer lines from House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa's comments at a recent hearing. She reportedly underlined passages where the California Republican tries to explain the difference between Operation Fast and Furious and other anti-gunrunning operations under former President George W. Bush.
Hours later, an article appeared on Media Matters' site titled "Rep. Issa Ties Himself in Fast and Furious Knots."
Daily Caller editor Tucker Carlson, also a Fox News contributor, said the emails show "moment-to-moment coordination" between the department and Media Matters.
"We received a massive amount of these communiques that indicate direct coordination between the Obama Justice Department ... and Media Matters to subvert news stories," he said Tuesday. "This proves coordination."
Emails from late 2010 also reportedly showed Schmaler sending Media Matters information to help challenge claims that the department dealt lightly with New Black Panther members who allegedly intimidated voters in Philadelphia in 2008.
Another March 12 email showed Schmaler pointing out "false" statements made by Tea Party Nation founder Judson Phillips in a Fox News interview. Phillips called Operation Fast and Furious a "political operation" -- pushing a claim that the administration let guns walk across the Mexico border to build a case for gun control.
Melvin Purvis

Lenoir, NC

#7 Sep 18, 2012
The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007, the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.
The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.
For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush ' s Fault", think about this:
January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress.

At the time:
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
George Bush ' s Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH
Remember the day...
January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!

Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA

And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie? OBAMA and the Democrat Congress

So when someone tries to blame Bush.
REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"

Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.
Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 & 2011.
In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.
For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.
Caldwell County BA

Louisburg, NC

#8 Sep 18, 2012
Liberals can go straight to hell where they belong. Don't you understand that CAldwell County doesn't like or want you her. Get the hell out and don't look back.
Common Sense

Weaverville, NC

#9 Sep 18, 2012
The attitude of Caldwell County BA is pretty dangerous. You will be glad to know that liberal-minded people are moving out-- or never moving here in the first place. They are taking their property tax money, their disposable income, and their potential to hire employees and going elsewhere.

It's really bad for a community when they don't have diversity.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#10 Sep 18, 2012
HFN wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Cherokee must be one of the many getting entitlements!
Entitled to work at a retail store because I applied myself instead of crying over the net about how my life is so terrible get off your butt and take a regular job unless your to proud to work a retail job money is money it's what pays the bills dipshyt
alan

Maringouin, LA

#11 Sep 18, 2012
Liberals Suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, speaking of that....Isn't it ironic that Obumma bragging about killing Osama so many times may be what caused the Embassy to be attacked and 4 Americans killed.
isnt it ironic that seal team 6(they killed bin ladin)were killed in a copter explosion?the whitehouse and lame stream media first denied this happened and after further thought told the msm to report the copter was shot down!ground witnesses said this was bullshit and muslims said they had nothing to do with this!witnesses said the copter simply exploded but the liberal press refused to check into this!after all they are whitehouse whores that report what the whitehouse tell them?the dead cant tell what happened about bin ladin can they?form your own opinion but remember the press dropped this like a hot potato?ever seen anything dropped so quiockly by these aholes unless there was something obama didnt want known by the public?
Poor Baby

Lenoir, NC

#12 Sep 19, 2012
CherokeeBred wrote:
<quoted text>
Entitled to work at a retail store because I applied myself instead of crying over the net about how my life is so terrible get off your butt and take a regular job unless your to proud to work a retail job money is money it's what pays the bills dipshyt
Considering the way that you wrote your response, I can see why you are in "retail." How about trying a little punctuation, Dipshyt...
Jmtz

Russellville, AR

#14 Oct 13, 2012
Obama and liberals suck!!!
Kyle

Silverton, OR

#16 Mar 29, 2013
Sorry but there is nothing you can do about it.

It says in the bible the beast will look like a lamb but speak like a dragon and if you die by the sword you die by the sword.

There won't be anywhere to run and it's best just to accept it when we *truthers* as the government lables us stands up and accept our fate.
Kyle

Silverton, OR

#17 Mar 29, 2013
The word *AntiChrist* does not actually refer to a person but rather a belief system and there will be *The False Prophet* then his image which suggest the world leader gets killed then replaced by an image given life that can move and speak.(Advanced 3D Hologram from aliens?)

Revelations 13:15
The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

This world is broken and going to fall apart due to the 10 percent corrupting this place and we will then go to the new Garden of Eden and continue creating new worlds and be co-creators with God no longer being broken spirits.

It is also believed but many churches will deny this that 1/3rd of us are fallen angels being punished here till the Great Judgement which if we repent we will be given *grace* and the records of our past sins burned in the fireplace fore ever no longer tied like an anchor around our necks.

The time now though is our biggest test in faith to see what we are worth and unless we are one of God's special ones we will have to go at this alone.
erm

Lenoir, NC

#18 Mar 29, 2013
I guess nobody has figured it out yet that one party is as bad as the other. The political machine isn't for the people by the people. The political machine is simply the devil's counterfeit of God's kingdom.

Politics is of man, by man.

Passing through is enough for me-I have no desire for this place to be my home.
erm

Lenoir, NC

#19 Mar 29, 2013
Kyle wrote:
The word *AntiChrist* does not actually refer to a person but rather a belief system and there will be *The False Prophet* then his image which suggest the world leader gets killed then replaced by an image given life that can move and speak.(Advanced 3D Hologram from aliens?)
Revelations 13:15
The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.
This world is broken and going to fall apart due to the 10 percent corrupting this place and we will then go to the new Garden of Eden and continue creating new worlds and be co-creators with God no longer being broken spirits.
It is also believed but many churches will deny this that 1/3rd of us are fallen angels being punished here till the Great Judgement which if we repent we will be given *grace* and the records of our past sins burned in the fireplace fore ever no longer tied like an anchor around our necks.
The time now though is our biggest test in faith to see what we are worth and unless we are one of God's special ones we will have to go at this alone.
----------

Col 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
Col 2:19 And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.
----------

Psa 8:1 To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of David. O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
Psa 8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.
Psa 8:3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
Psa 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
Psa 8:5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
Psa 8:6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
Psa 8:7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
Psa 8:8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
Psa 8:9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
----------
TSF

Clayton, NC

#20 Mar 30, 2013
Why is it that the imperial wizard of conservatives is in such a hurry to hold hands with Muslims and KISS them on the MOUTH?

Liberals Suck wrote:
Why is it that the Liberals are in such a hurry to apologize to Muslims for a dumb obscure video and think it is just fine to put a crucifix in a jar of piss and call it art. I think it's time we say ENOUGH.
The Ignorant

Lenoir, NC

#21 Mar 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
Why is it that the imperial wizard of conservatives is in such a hurry to hold hands with Muslims and KISS them on the MOUTH?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QRhDzpJV2TMXX
<quoted text>
Why is it Libs turn ignorant, you can loose you job for showing the bottom of your shoe if you are working a security detail, for the royal family. I guess Michele Obama should have "high fived" the Queen of England instead of bowing to her, maybe you could read up on "protocol". What did President Obama do???? Oh yea, kiss the hand and bow. BTY, the custom is to kiss each side of the face, especially if it's a friend. Making light of someones custom will make enemies. Diplomacy evades you doesn't it? http://www.state.gov/s/cpr/51328.htm Try a little reading instead of spewing ignorance.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#22 Mar 30, 2013
Why is it that conservatives spent 75 million dollars investigating Clinton's affair with a WOMAN but turn a blind eye to Dubya KISSING a SAUDI PRINCE ON THE MOUTH (not on the cheek). The only cheek Dubya ever kissed was the SAUDI Prince's ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
The Ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it Libs turn ignorant, you can loose you job for showing the bottom of your shoe if you are working a security detail, for the royal family. I guess Michele Obama should have "high fived" the Queen of England instead of bowing to her, maybe you could read up on "protocol". What did President Obama do???? Oh yea, kiss the hand and bow. BTY, the custom is to kiss each side of the face, especially if it's a friend. Making light of someones custom will make enemies. Diplomacy evades you doesn't it? http://www.state.gov/s/cpr/51328.htm Try a little reading instead of spewing ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to scare burglars 1 hr v for vendetta 12
Williams Septic Service (Aug '12) 3 hr Jim Wiseman 22
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 3 hr State of Florida 478
Minimum Wage 4 hr TWOCENTS 26
Patrick Hollar 4 hr meee 4
Fall lover 6 hr Just Saying 5
Hobby Lobby in Lenoir? 6 hr ACD1979 5
•••
•••
Valdese Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Valdese Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Valdese People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Valdese News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Valdese
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••