Posted in the Valdese Forum

Concerned

Morganton, NC

#1 May 22, 2012
Why is CMH selling?
dead cross

Spruce Pine, NC

#2 May 22, 2012
Because they have been ran into the ground by a bunch of greedy self serving admins that are on the same level as monkeys running a business. Laura Easton making a salary bigger than the president of the United States (really no exaggeration) coupled with her hiring supervisors that are completely inept and just yes men/women. Add in the fact that this county is full of nothing but medicaid patients then factor in Laura Eastons complete disregard that they are bleeding money on her and other supervisor perks. Its either sell out or close the doors.
Whatishappeningh ere

Rougemont, NC

#3 May 24, 2012
Since CMH is a non profit community hospital, how can it be sold and who will get the money? Why does the NC attorney general's office ignore this fleecing of the county?
commonsense

Black Mountain, NC

#4 May 25, 2012
Its not a county ran hospital. Dead Cross is right. Laura Easton has ran it into the ground. Don Gardner is the only VP with any brains. The rest are going to experience karma very soon. They do hire and continue to employ idiot dept managers/VPs. Some dept managers have been there forever and the industry has left them in the dust. Because admin is so stupid they have to make sure their managers are more stupd than they are and believe me that is a very LOW bar.
On the other hand there are some very hard working good people at Caldwell that try and deliver the best healthcare they can considering the situation. Rememeber, CMH employees over 650 employees that need their jobs because there aren't any more jobs out there. So remember that. Dont punish the sheep, just get rid of the sheppards!!
yep

Morganton, NC

#5 May 25, 2012
commonsense wrote:
Its not a county ran hospital. Dead Cross is right. Laura Easton has ran it into the ground. Don Gardner is the only VP with any brains. The rest are going to experience karma very soon. They do hire and continue to employ idiot dept managers/VPs. Some dept managers have been there forever and the industry has left them in the dust. Because admin is so stupid they have to make sure their managers are more stupd than they are and believe me that is a very LOW bar.
On the other hand there are some very hard working good people at Caldwell that try and deliver the best healthcare they can considering the situation. Rememeber, CMH employees over 650 employees that need their jobs because there aren't any more jobs out there. So remember that. Dont punish the sheep, just get rid of the sheppards!!
It's always the sheep that will pay the price. The shepards always come out smelling like Roses.
whatsup

Lenoir, NC

#6 Nov 8, 2012
It was in the paper today that CMH just bought city property for a big project. That was decided in a council meeting behind closed doors. What kind of incentives did the hospital get? Big ones, so they really paid nothing for the property our tax dollars purchased.
A voice

Gaffney, SC

#7 Nov 8, 2012
How can CMH invest in a project without fixing a dilapidated, bug infested hospital? Tax payers can not afford to support their waste and abuse. You can bet there were deals made in a closed session. Wake up Caldwell County.
whaddayado

Lenoir, NC

#8 Nov 8, 2012
ever thought that Calwell County is awake? How about telling us all what we should be doing to curtail all this mess? It's all well and good to know things, but it doesn't change a thing otherwise.
Mackenzie

Lenoir, NC

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Caldwell Memorial Hospital sucks.. that's why I never go there !! They need to get there shit together and they need a better staff! There hospital also stinks inside eww
lol

Greenville, SC

#10 Feb 6, 2013
I went there Saturday and when they found out my insurance is canceling this week it took them less then 5 minutes to get my discharge papers. I went there with high blood sugar and they never even retested before letting me go. When I got home it was over 350 and were they jerked the IV out and didn't stop the bleeding the gauze was saturated with blood and even soaked the inside of my coat.

I wouldn't take my enemy there are this.
yep

United States

#11 Feb 7, 2013
lol wrote:
I went there Saturday and when they found out my insurance is canceling this week it took them less then 5 minutes to get my discharge papers. I went there with high blood sugar and they never even retested before letting me go. When I got home it was over 350 and were they jerked the IV out and didn't stop the bleeding the gauze was saturated with blood and even soaked the inside of my coat.
I wouldn't take my enemy there are this.
You don't want Laura Easton to do without that 50 thousand dollar bonus would you. Got to keep paying people in there to do that no matter how sick you are. And thats a crying shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted Places around Valdese. (Jul '09) 4 hr fpyatte92 29
Wish I Had Trump's Sperm In My A$$! 11 hr WACODMOOSEKNUCKLE 12
President is on TV my Nips Are Hard! 11 hr WACODMOOSEKNUCKLE 243
State Of The Onion? McDonalds Onion Rings and ... 12 hr WACODMOOSEKNUCKLE 249
please report all foodstamp fraud. (Jul '16) 12 hr Who knows 6
My Negrophilia Creams My Butt! 12 hr WACOSMOOSEKNUCKLEZ 18
Trump Goes on TV & Confesses 12 hr WACOSMOOSEKNUCKLEZ 45

Valdese Jobs

Personal Finance

Valdese Mortgages