William Derek Church
Marine 1stSgt

Washington, MI

#97 Apr 3, 2014
Wall Street Warrior,

Sorry I wasn't here to write back. Been busy with work, serving the multinational corporation in its rape of spaceship earth. So you think us serving the monied interests is new? General Smedley Butler (famous Marine, two Medals of Honor) caused an uproar back in the 1920's by stating we are all mercenaries for big business.

Your comment on pedestal and class is lost on me too. The pedestal you speak of was a false premise perpetuated by the Republican party in the eighties due to a national sense of guilt over the piss poor treatment of the veterans of the Vietnam war. The Dems didn't really join in as much. They made a conscious decision to turn their back on the military when they became the party of peace with McGovern in 1972.

As for the class and movie stars, not sure if you are aware, they are portraying or acting out the part of Soldiers. You don't see Arnold out on the town in dress uniform, otherwise I would devote as much anergy slamming him as I have done this low life turd William Derek Church (Google). I'm not doing this for my country, or citizens like you. I'm doing this for my brothers. Having read your trite political diatribe, I don't expect you to understand. I saw your overly self aware type of apologetic fool in the pit at UNC-CH all the time.
USMC CWO

Lenoir, NC

#99 Apr 3, 2014
I have been watching SC Don Shipley's Navy Seal Stolen Valor vids on Youtube. He is a crusty old ass. Just like many Navy Chiefs I have worked with. You gotta love him and his mission. I am blown away at the number of phonies there are out there.
Many of these Seal phonies actually get Trident tattooed on their scuzzy bodies.
Every time I meet someone that says they are a vet I can usually tell pretty quickly if they are full of shit or not. A few simple questions dropped in conversation and I can tell.
I live here in Lenoir and have been looking out for Derek Church. I am not sure what I am going to say to him when I see him but I am sure some old colorful language will come back up. What a turd he is.

Semper Fi!
Army ATC

Cloverdale, IN

#100 Apr 3, 2014
William Derek Church. Your sock puppets aren't helping you any. They are as ignorant as you are. So you might want to tell them you don't want their help. They are making things worse for you. The best thing you could do is apologize for your lies and fraud. Turn over the clown suit and medals. That's the only way we are going to leave you alone. It seems that things are in the works right now. Things that will cause an investigation of your disability claims. Sounds like that will cause an awful heap of trouble for you. But you won't be alone. Bubba and Thor will be more than happy to keep your squishy fat butt company.
MPSSG

Apo, AE

#101 Apr 4, 2014
Wotund Willie,
So I hear Kaiya is begging the ex to take her back. What's the matter your fake luster finally die? I could say I'm sorry but I'm really not. You and her both deserve it. Whatever shall you do without someone to feed your addiction to Twinkies and Oreo's?
Frankly Opinionated

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#102 Apr 4, 2014
William Derek Church and Kiaya Louise Church; I have not been here to comment for a few days. Been busy getting some information. I see now that you have removed the RANGER tag from the front of that Old Expedion. That is a start, now drag your butt outside and pull the Purple Heart decal off the right side of that rear window.
And, the little family that you have stuck on there, at the lower right; do you have the Krispy Kreme guy featured as part of the family? I didn't get close enough to be able to make everything out.
We do not put Purple Heart and/or Airborne decals on our vehicles to honor others. You put it there in an attempt to fool the public. Get it off.
Does your wife do all the driving, or just when you are going to jump out and run in for another dozen jelly donuts?
Kiaya is feeling some "Buyers remorse" now? Thinking she got a lemon? How does it feel knowing that she would rather be back with her ex?
Marine 1stSgt

Washington, MI

#103 Apr 4, 2014
Good morning, William Derek Church (Google),

Have you figured it out yet? Fake may get you in the door, but it won't keep you there. You need to give up the finery you don't have any right to, and live your own life. Nothing you have based on the lie that you served will last. Give up the lie, and create a life for yourself.
Frankly Opinionated

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#105 Apr 4, 2014
William Derek Church, what do you think you are doing wearing that Ranger T-shirt to the kids ball practice today? Don't give us the crap that you wear it to honor Rangers. Rangers neither need nor want you to do anything using the word honor, because your lyin' butt wouldn't know honor if you faced it.
What kind of parent are you trying to be, lying in front of those children? Doesn't it bother you that they know that you lie like a rug? I suppose that you and Kiaya Louise Church think that others shouldn't be truthful with those kids and tell them about the lies that you two are living. That you think that you can lie, and anyone who tells the kids the facts, the truth, are the bad guys. Not no, but HELL NO! Nothing trumps truth, especially where children are concerned. I hope they laugh in your faces, like the rest of your area is doing. Stop the games, Church! NOW! You are not a Ranger, never was, never could be. Rangers are above and beyond in Character, and you have none.
How do your evenings go? Does Kiaya discuss with you that she wishes that she hadn't left her husband to be with you? Do you look at eachother and say: "We are worthless, phony, liars, useless to anyone but eachother."? Do you think that I will get tired of calling you out and will go away? Ain't gonna happen. I promised some Real Rangers this evening that I will stay on you two until you have given up every aspect of the charade and made a sincere apology. I don't mean you saying that you are sorry that you got caught, but a real, from the heart, apology. Kiara's father is sticking up for you. Does he know the truth about your pack of lies? Do you think that no one will enlighten him to the fact that you have attempted a huge lie, that was no accident, no mistake, no small screwup? Have you lied to his face, telling him that you were the big Ranger, as you asked him for his daughter's hand in marriage? Does he know your true military record? The whole thing? Including the part about being put out for psychiatric problems? That you weren' even able to complete basic training?
I stood in casual conversation with a Silver Star Medal holding Ranger this evening and discussed your sorry butt.
Lose the Ranger shirt. Lose the Purple Heart and Airborne decals on your crappy old beat up Expedition. Do it NOW!
Marine 1stSgt

Washington, MI

#106 Apr 5, 2014
Sounds like some good intel going from your area to Florida. My guess would be neighbors tires of you and your lies. Smiling at you and calling Florida to report your lies. I wouldn't blame you for being paranoid. It makes it hard to wear your "stuff", doesn't it? But I thought you stopped, and even told the kids the truth? Wouldn't they then be mortified to see you wearing the Ranger t-shirt in public? Or did you lie to us? It's sad that you've now dragged your in-laws into the lie. Lying is like cheating, it impacts everyone in a way. Why don't you do the right thing, give up the lie and the uniforms you don't rate, and live a life of your own making?
OldSoldier54

Las Vegas, NV

#107 Apr 5, 2014
"... you lie like a rug?"

Correction, Brother : "... you lie like a CHEAP rug ... poorly."

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooly crap, Willie! William Derek Church, you must be a real glutton for punishment. Don't worry, lots of pain closing on your position, so just sit there and enjoy!

My intuition tells me you are going to do time for fraud, so have you been practicing your game face in front of a mirror? Lots of adventure waiting for you in the Graybar Hotel, too.

Sounds like your wife is fixin' to bail on you. Though she's about equivalent in character to you, Stolen Valor has a certain stench about it, and she's probably getting tired of it. No amount of Chanel number 5 can cover over it.

Warm weather's coming, tubby, and with, it lots of attention. This ain't going away. You know what to do, get off your fourth point of contact and do it. The eyes of all Lenoir, NC are on you now. It's only going to get hotter for you, from now on.
Mrs MPSSG

Hickory, NC

#108 Apr 5, 2014
So Kiaya, I hear things are less than perfect in the Church household ..... How is it that William Derek Church (goooooogle hit) is anything less than the man of your dreams?! I hear even the kids are locking you out of your own house because they dont want to be around you. WOW, Ive never seen that before, even in all the seasons of Springer! I bet you guys could have your very own 2 hour special! Guess what?! Today I got to Skype with my SSG husband; my daughter loved every minute of being able to see and talk to her hero. He is even going to thank her class via Skype call for the letters they have sent his unit!! Also, I get to mail the SSG two boxes filled with goodies and love! Why is this important do you ask? Because that is what a good Army wife does; loves and supports her husband as he carries out his duty. Maybe if you had done a little more of that, you wouldnt be begging the husband you left to come back. No, I dont think you got a fair trade; you traded down to get William Derek Church. But I do think you got what you deserve
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#109 Apr 5, 2014
All of you would be so damned disappointed if he would confess and turn in his fake medals and apologize. What the hell would you do all day if he did? With your stategy on here shaming him obviously not working, what is the next battle plan? I can understand your point that posing to be a military hero is shameful and wrong, but this thread ,like all threads on topix, are mainly for the purpose of entertainment. All of you are being greatly entertained. Carry on.
OldSoldier54

Las Vegas, NV

#110 Apr 5, 2014
Sorry State of Florida, we would be quite happy if tubby did as you suggest. We have lots to do. You know, weddings to attend, long miles of mountain biking, trail running/hiking at 7500-11,912 ft, a crap load of honey-do's, personal projects like getting back up to speed with Calculus; Vector Statics and Dynamics; C/C++, Python, Assembly programming; etc, etc, und so weiter.

So no, sorry to pop your bubble. Calling tubby out for Stolen Valor doesn't make our day. It's about Duty, and one more time, about not letting dog turds like Willie cheapen that little bit of metal and cloth, along with a folded flag, that too many folks have received along with a dead son or daughter.

I suspect that is meaningless to folks like you, but there it is.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#111 Apr 5, 2014
OldSoldier54 wrote:
Sorry State of Florida, we would be quite happy if tubby did as you suggest. We have lots to do. You know, weddings to attend, long miles of mountain biking, trail running/hiking at 7500-11,912 ft, a crap load of honey-do's, personal projects like getting back up to speed with Calculus; Vector Statics and Dynamics; C/C++, Python, Assembly programming; etc, etc, und so weiter.
So no, sorry to pop your bubble. Calling tubby out for Stolen Valor doesn't make our day. It's about Duty, and one more time, about not letting dog turds like Willie cheapen that little bit of metal and cloth, along with a folded flag, that too many folks have received along with a dead son or daughter.
I suspect that is meaningless to folks like you, but there it is.
It is not meaningless to me. I support our military and thankful for their sacrifices, including yours. I think you need another plan of action. This one is obviously not working, and maybe you should consider that this noteriety and recognition, even if negative and derogatory, just feeds his inflated ego. Maybe he loves it as much as all of you do. Maybe he has threads discontinued to fire you up more and keep you active in maintaining his local fame. Think about it. If he is as mentally disturbed as all of you claim, he does not have the ability to feel shame for his actions or think with the same rationale as a sane person.
stolen valor LEO

Black Mountain, NC

#112 Apr 5, 2014
Well maybe the round ranger could get a job with the local Sheriff here. I wish we had a network in LE for stolen valor like this, you guys are persistent as well you should be. Our Sheriff was out of town when an officer was killed and two others nearly killed in an ambush but he seen fit to award himself the LE Medal of Valor for being out of town. I know its not a concern of you all but just pisses me off and I see what you mean. Carry on and good hunting.
Army ATC

Cloverdale, IN

#113 Apr 5, 2014
Churchie Poo!!! How's your day been? Still hiding in your hovel hoping we'll all go away? Ain't gonna happen, fatboy. I guess the "little" woman is getting tired of you? She's obviously regretting leaving a real man for your worthless posterior.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#114 Apr 6, 2014
Army ATC wrote:
Churchie Poo!!! How's your day been? Still hiding in your hovel hoping we'll all go away? Ain't gonna happen, fatboy. I guess the "little" woman is getting tired of you? She's obviously regretting leaving a real man for your worthless posterior.
My bet is that Church is not shamed, but continues to love all the posts about him. I am trying to explain to all of you that he feeds off of all this recognition. He does not see all the comments as shameful, but has marked a spot in the world that gives him recognition. Why do you think that he began this masquerade of being a decorated soldier to begin with? Recognition! Although your intent is a noble one to make him come forward as it is a disgrace to all of those who have honorably served, is it not clear to you at this point that you possibly are not dealing with a rational person who has the capacity to feel shame for his actions? Go ahead and continue to post about him if that is your choice, however, with the tactics you are using now, you will never get him to come forward. Despite the wrong he had done, I hope that he finds and receives the proper help he needs.
Marine 1stSgt

Washington, MI

#115 Apr 6, 2014
My bet is you are wrong. I think he does feel shame, but chooses to pretend this site doesn't exist. I think the wife comes here often and fills him in, and occasionally comments under presumed names. I do not come here for my enjoyment. I would prefer to never come here. I think of it as a duty. I do think it serves a purpose, in that there is local attention. Much harder for him to avoid that, and usually what causes the poser to quit faking the funk.
Frankly Opinionated

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#116 Apr 6, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
All of you would be so damned disappointed if he would confess and turn in his fake medals and apologize. What the hell would you do all day if he did? With your stategy on here shaming him obviously not working, what is the next battle plan? I can understand your point that posing to be a military hero is shameful and wrong, but this thread ,like all threads on topix, are mainly for the purpose of entertainment. All of you are being greatly entertained. Carry on.
There are people who couldn't tell the truth if it meant free donuts. Even using a deceptive "State of Florida" from Taylorsville NC is a continuation of the deceit.
I have found that there are a class of people that I choose to define as
"MEGA CLASS PATHETIC LOSER"
Now I need to come up with a way to name couples who both fit the title. Merely pluralizing it just doesn't do it justice. H'mmmmm, I will have to ponder that.
Yesterday, I watched some competition as REAL Army Rangers did a fundraising swim. These MEN, in great physical condition, as a REAL Ranger is expected to be, swam 25 kilometers.(16 1/2 miles to the metrically challenged) They raised a bunch of money for the Charity that they swam for, and at the end, didn't ask for free jelly donuts, but rather where they too could put some cash.
These men are of a Character that William Derek Church and Kiaya Church can only ponder, not really understanding that at all.
Shaming him and his lyin' wife isn't working? Why, pray tell, when Saturday was such a nice day up there, did they stay shut in all day? Too ashamed of themselves to be out in public? I think it is working quite well. It is just that these two are a bit slower than the average person, and not reacting as fast as they could. I see that the RANGER tag is off the Expedition,(for now), so one phase of the suggestion has been met.
Frankly Opinionated

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#117 Apr 6, 2014
stolen valor LEO wrote:
Well maybe the round ranger could get a job with the local Sheriff here. I wish we had a network in LE for stolen valor like this, you guys are persistent as well you should be. Our Sheriff was out of town when an officer was killed and two others nearly killed in an ambush but he seen fit to award himself the LE Medal of Valor for being out of town. I know its not a concern of you all but just pisses me off and I see what you mean. Carry on and good hunting.
stolen valor LEO: Is your sheriff related to Derek Church? Church, too wasn't where he could have been and chose to award himself some unearned goodies as well. Perhaps they frequent the same donut shop and Church gave him some tips on self aggrandizing. Just sayin'.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#118 Apr 6, 2014
Frankly Opinionated wrote:
<quoted text>
There are people who couldn't tell the truth if it meant free donuts. Even using a deceptive "State of Florida" from Taylorsville NC is a continuation of the deceit.
I have found that there are a class of people that I choose to define as
"MEGA CLASS PATHETIC LOSER"
Now I need to come up with a way to name couples who both fit the title. Merely pluralizing it just doesn't do it justice. H'mmmmm, I will have to ponder that.
Yesterday, I watched some competition as REAL Army Rangers did a fundraising swim. These MEN, in great physical condition, as a REAL Ranger is expected to be, swam 25 kilometers.(16 1/2 miles to the metrically challenged) They raised a bunch of money for the Charity that they swam for, and at the end, didn't ask for free jelly donuts, but rather where they too could put some cash.
These men are of a Character that William Derek Church and Kiaya Church can only ponder, not really understanding that at all.
Shaming him and his lyin' wife isn't working? Why, pray tell, when Saturday was such a nice day up there, did they stay shut in all day? Too ashamed of themselves to be out in public? I think it is working quite well. It is just that these two are a bit slower than the average person, and not reacting as fast as they could. I see that the RANGER tag is off the Expedition,(for now), so one phase of the suggestion has been met.
Let me know how far you get with your current strategy. Looks like the campaign on here will go on longer than the war in Iraq. Keep feeding his ego. Thanks, Frankly. Good luck wih your mission.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Has Dementia 2 min State of Florida 127
NC Fishing License not necessary if on Gov't As... (Dec '06) 1 hr Dreadhead 70
British student union wants to ban clapping 2 hr Waco1910 3
Deadbeats on disability (Aug '12) 3 hr Sam 250
In just 2 months, Trump is the worst President ... 4 hr Waco1910 846
Schiff still can't explain why no Trump/Russia ... 14 hr Waco1910 1
Texas ordinance will jail sanctuary Police Chie... 14 hr Waco1910 1

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance