William Derek Church
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
WDCsupport

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2014
WILLIE won! I guess so because the posts are gone. Lmao. He beat you bunch of circle jerk vets!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Irritated Vet

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Mar 13, 2014
Hey Willie. In your dreams. You're wrong. The forum is still there and very active. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lenoir-nc/TNG...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#3 Mar 13, 2014
Ya mean the thread with over 400 posts in it. YA YOU LOOSE AGAIN FATBOY !
Army ATC

Cloverdale, IN

#4 Mar 13, 2014
See Willy, you aren't even a good failure. How can one person be so pathetic? Do you work hard at it? Seeing how you have no idea what hard work is, you must have been born with it.
Mrs MPSSG

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 Mar 13, 2014
WDCsupport wrote:
WILLIE won! I guess so because the posts are gone. Lmao. He beat you bunch of circle jerk vets!
Your name says you are a Church supporter .... why is that? Do you make commission off they donuts he buys? Or are you the one who sells him all the inappropriate metals and uniforms?
Army ATC

Cloverdale, IN

#6 Mar 13, 2014
It's just Churchie poo cock puppeting himself. The guy is a complete and total moron.
ArmyWife

Banner Elk, NC

#7 Mar 13, 2014
Wow. Seeing as there are no supporters its probably kiaya. Just saying. They feed off lies, drama, cheating, etc.They are truly a match made in heaven...well definitely not heaven but a perfect match....
but hey I heard panama was a really tough place to be....or was it falling off a roof in Florida? Oh wait he got shot in the chest 5/6 times right? Wait those were all lies too. Hard to keep up with so many lies...kinda like that associates degree that kiaya has...wait she doesnt...that was also a lie...like I said absolutely perfect
Army ATC

Cloverdale, IN

#8 Mar 13, 2014
This idiot doesn't seem to realize that by starting this topix "victory" thread, we just have another forum in which to expose the lies and fraud of William Derek Church. I can seethe moron now, "Yay!!! Victory!!!...Oh shit..."

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#9 Mar 14, 2014
This is awesome, 2 places to post !!

Its FRIDAY... William Derek Church, The Liar of Lenoir. Phony Ranger, Airborne, Sniper, SSG, Combat Medic, Combat Vet, Vet, BSM and Purple Heart Recipient.

Don't spend your wife's paycheck all in one place, and don't forget to let the welfare office know she is working. You wouldn't want t get caught collecting benefits your not entitled to.
MPSSG

Apo, AE

#10 Mar 14, 2014
Nice one Kaiya, kinda like what you told Chris' fiance about how you got me fired from my job for abusing my rank to find out intel on your fat, lazy, useless husband. I'm pretty sure the guys at TAH did that. However good luck with your new job. I wonder how long it will be before you quit or they fire you for your unheard of laziness your your habitual lying.
Big Red One

Benson, NC

#11 Mar 14, 2014
I wish people in Lenoir would get this upset over the hundreds of child molesters living in our community. Instead of a man who tells lies. Something just doesn't add up!
Irritated Vet

Fayetteville, NC

#12 Mar 14, 2014
Big Red One: is there a reason that both cannot be done?
Army Medical

Deridder, LA

#13 Mar 14, 2014
What did the very obese Ms. Church get a job doing with her vast education?
Army ATC

Cloverdale, IN

#14 Mar 14, 2014
Big Red One wrote:
I wish people in Lenoir would get this upset over the hundreds of child molesters living in our community. Instead of a man who tells lies. Something just doesn't add up!
You have the ability to make them aware. So what are you waiting for? Educate yourself on the law pertaining to child molestation, inform people, and get them involved. BTW, it's more than just simple lie that the poser, William Derek Church, is guilty of.
puzzled

Holyoke, MA

#15 Mar 14, 2014
Big Red One wrote:
The most irritating blog thread on the web. All involved here have turned this into a joke.
Irritated Vet

Fayetteville, NC

#17 Mar 15, 2014
Puzzled: one solution is to simply not read it.

That said, you must not have much in life that you care about because if you did, you'd be PO'd if a clown like Church pretended to be what you held dear. I have written condolence letters to Moms and Wives of Purple Heart recipients...posthumous awards. So yes, seeing this putz parading around with a Purple Heart in his pretend costume pisses me off. I suspect Lenoir EMT's, who do amazing things everyday, don't like him faking that either.

I don't find this a joke. Church can mend his ways. He refuses to do so. He wants attention. He'll get it.
RGR 4-78

Van Buren, AR

#18 Mar 15, 2014
Puzzled, you don't happen to know any good therapists in your neck of the woods do you.

There is another poser up your way that may be in need of a good therapist about now.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/...
Frankly Opinionated

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#19 Mar 15, 2014
puzzled wrote:
<quoted text>The most irritating blog thread on the web. All involved here have turned this into a joke.
"Puzzled", poor baby. I am so sorry that you are lacking in the ability to not look at what you don't care to see. They have therapy for that malady.
I have seen posts that I have found irritating, but ya know what I did? I didn't read on or return to the post once I determined that is was not what I cared to read about.
You really, really can get help for your inadequacies, but it is up to you to take the first step.
You and William Derek Church are quite alike in this. He too sees irritation in all this, and just like you, he will not take the steps to remedy his problem.
Most of us, male and female, are strong enough to take our medicine, or to turn away from it. We who have spines, do not allow others to make us do that which we dislike, such as reading an irritating blog thread. Have a nice day, and hey, get that help.
Frankly Opinionated

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#20 Mar 15, 2014
Hey Kiaya Church, or is it, Kiaya Louise Church, or is it Louise Church? It is NOT Kiaya Beheler. How are you and big William Derek Church mangaging these days? How is that nurse's aid job working out? With all the learning that you claimed to have,(in your correspondence with me), you should be maxing the pay scale for Nurses Aid. Or, is it called CNA these days?
I have had a very fruitful day, working in my woodshop, creating some new piece of wood that will be very utile to me, both now and after my death. Y'all do know what it is like to create something that makes people say nice things about you, don't you?
What are your "hands on" skills? Other than pounding the keys with a bunch of lies, that is.
Derek, what happened to your ex-wife's boyfriend? H'mmmm, things not quite right with that one, eh?
Irritated Vet

Fayetteville, NC

#21 Mar 15, 2014
Frankly Opinionated said it very eloquently. Church has to know that I am a seasoned citizen that poses no threat.

I have told him to pick neutral grounds for him to surrender his ridiculous costumes, like the abandoned Chevron station a quarter of a mile down the road from the Church hovel. He hands me a bag - I leave. I open the bag and see if all of his swag, including the Purple Heart is in the bag. If it is, then I will report to TAH and we can move on to so many other posers. If Church leaves out of the bag swag like the Ranger plates, then, game on.

Welcome the participation of Lenoir EMT's if you would like to be part of this costume exchange since he is dis'ing you also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2001 LIES: The Lying Racist's Odyssey 5 hr David53g 30
Honest Question For Safe legal reasons 7 hr Floridiot 13
🐮 Milk from your mom is good 🐮 8 hr Beck 72
Beware 8 hr Beck 2
🐄 your moms milk is tasty 🐄 9 hr Doc 71
Liberal paradise California most poverty strick... 9 hr Doc 4
Happy Martin Luther Coon Day! 13 hr OOO EEE 4

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance