Ive been lookin for her for YEARS

Ive been lookin for her for YEARS

Posted in the Valdese Forum

Kentina Farmer Please

Barboursville, WV

#1 Sep 5, 2011
If anyone knows Kentina, I have been looking for her for years, this was the best friend I have ever known in North Carolina, she used to do my homework and all in 6th grade lol....she was a great person that I have NEVER forgot, I think if I would have stayed in that state I would have married... her pretty eyes I will never get over. My name is Chris Bragg and I now live in West Virginia you can find me on facebook under chrisbragg1981 at facebook . com I show up as christopher jennings bragg 1981 and it says i live under williamson west viginia. my cell is 304- seven eight four, 8 two, four, 6... if anyone knows what happend to her or where shes at, please let her know I atleast ask about her and that ive thought about her though out the years.. i would really love to just know she is okay, she was one of my best friends..last time i seen her was at a car wash lol... if you can please help me... please do.. thank you, chris bragg
DeweyLail

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Sep 6, 2011
Is one of these girls the girl , Chris ?

https://www.facebook.com/ #!/search.php?q=Kentina&in it=quick&tas=0.90645851194 57474&search_first_focus=1 315324866757
DeweyLail

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Sep 6, 2011
^^^COPY and PASTE THE ABOVE LINK INTO GOOGLE TOOLBAR ^^^
Chris Bragg

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 16, 2011
It just showes up this topix post when i put it under google, and it shows a bunch of kentina farmers in facebook. She used to live in valdese, she went to heritage i know, then after that i lost track of her, we used to be great friends, would really like to find her.
Chris Bragg

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 16, 2011
our yeah new cell too just incase lol, three o four, seven eight four, eight two four six

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jury selection process in Caldwell county. 8 min Willie 1
Epi-Pen goes from $100...in 2008, too $500 now. 21 min conrack 9
Cruz on Trump: Told Ya So! 24 min conrack 3
FL Governor’s Wife's Zika Mosquito Spray Business 1 hr so you know 3
Mass Deportation was NEVER part of Trump's plan 1 hr so you know 12
Debbie Wasserman Shultz has double digit lead 2 hr Yes Liberal 11
Haunted Places around Valdese. (Jul '09) Jul 29 Vicky Conley 27

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance