Tish

Granite Falls, NC

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Does anyone know about that complex?
Safety?
Rent prices?

I heard their insurance doubled - is that a red flag?
Ladyred

Maiden, NC

#2 Jan 9, 2013
I lived there 4.5 yrs in the mid 1990's and loved it. Safe for adults and kids and my unit was very cozy. Great neighbors. Nice and convenient to everything. Only negative thing that happened was when new neighbors moved in 2 doors down and my apt ended up getting the cockroaches they brought with them (the mgt had my place sprayed at no cost to me). They do regular check ups on each unit and their prices were great back then-income based. I have wonderful memories there!
Tammy H

Granite Falls, NC

#3 Jan 10, 2013
My cousin lives there currently and is planning on moving out soon
they recently started accepting section 8 and rental assistance and jacked the current tenant's rent way up

it is really nice now for what you pay, but it will turn into another cedar run because it will become ghetto and sketchy

i know it's not PC, but clean, well educated, classy, respectable people on section 8 are not the norm

avoid it if your looking to move there!
RGN

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Tammy H wrote:
My cousin lives there currently and is planning on moving out soon
they recently started accepting section 8 and rental assistance and jacked the current tenant's rent way up
it is really nice now for what you pay, but it will turn into another cedar run because it will become ghetto and sketchy
i know it's not PC, but clean, well educated, classy, respectable people on section 8 are not the norm
avoid it if your looking to move there!
First of all....who are you? Years ago I was on section 8 and lived at Willowbrook and I had a nice apartment and great christian friends. Its people like your uneducated self that give all types of people a bad name because of a label. Grow up! Section 8 is a program that helps people with high cost of rent doesn't make the people on it "ghetto!"
Tammy H

Granite Falls, NC

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Honey, NOT ghetto people on welfare are an exception --- not the rule! No offense to yourself but look at the HUD places around here, it's no secret that a lot of 'em are not upstanding citizens
CrackTown

Lenoir, NC

#6 Jan 13, 2013
If you wanna live next door to dope dealers there's a white girl there that drives a black Saturn new model. She's the neighborhood dope dealer
CrackTown

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Tha place is a dump. Ghetto!!
CrackTown

United States

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Yeah and live next to meth labs
CrackTown

United States

#9 Feb 4, 2013
In bldg 1204 I heard they run sex houses
CrackTown

United States

#10 Feb 4, 2013
You gotta dude dat drives a BMW dat sells pills
CrackTown

United States

#11 Feb 4, 2013
There is a dude dat drives a BMW dat sells pills to
Lance in my Pants

Lenoir, NC

#12 Feb 4, 2013
CrackTown wrote:
If you wanna live next door to dope dealers there's a white girl there that drives a black Saturn new model. She's the neighborhood dope dealer
Saturn hasn't made a new car since it stopped production in 2009.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica (the beautiful brunette that was with B... 58 min wondering 25
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 1 hr TSF 479
how to scare burglars 3 hr v for vendetta 12
Williams Septic Service (Aug '12) 5 hr Jim Wiseman 22
Minimum Wage 6 hr TWOCENTS 26
Patrick Hollar 6 hr meee 4
Fall lover 8 hr Just Saying 5
•••
•••
•••