Another Obama, Obama Administration and Democrat Goal Illegally Achieved In VA

Posted in the Valdese Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 74 Comments Last updated Nov 17, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 9, 2013
 
David523 wrote:
DMV Official Pleads Guilty to Giving Illegals Driver's Licenses
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Another 300+ Illegal Voters – Probably closer to 3000+.
You are saying that Obama and the Democratic party are behind these illegal driver's licenses issued in Virginia and other states where this crime has occured? That is what your heading implies. What proof do you have that Obama or democrats encouraged this, or that illegal activity is a "Democrat goal"

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 10, 2013
 
Democrats can't win without cheating? Everybody knows that.As far as dems are concerned, if they're breathing, they're democrats! You got to have ID to check out a library book, but the poor impoverished dems, as usual they just can't hang with the rest of us, they're so helpless and poor, the dumb effers can't be bothered with a modicum of ID, even if the ID is free, because the poor dems, they can't go to get ID, it's too far, they're too poor, ignorant, dumb, stupid, as usual they need special allowances made for their ignorant pathetic, pitiful, abject, helplessnes!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 10, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
Democrats can't win without cheating? Everybody knows that.As far as dems are concerned, if they're breathing, they're democrats! You got to have ID to check out a library book, but the poor impoverished dems, as usual they just can't hang with the rest of us, they're so helpless and poor, the dumb effers can't be bothered with a modicum of ID, even if the ID is free, because the poor dems, they can't go to get ID, it's too far, they're too poor, ignorant, dumb, stupid, as usual they need special allowances made for their ignorant pathetic, pitiful, abject, helplessnes!
GD....do you have a broken record that plays all day in your house delivering this message? You are going to be ashamed of all you said when you sign up for Obamacare? And you will.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 10, 2013
 
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say that?
A strong implication that you craftly created to put "Obama", "Democrat" and "illegally" in the same heading so that people will associate these words together. Actually this event was the act of an individual and no political agenda was mentioned in the article, however, to deceive people you constucted the heading to look like the act was Obama and Democrat sponsored. A real crafty bastard. You need to work for Fox News or the RNC.
Just Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 10, 2013
 
sof

You are a fool.
PBO is going down...hard.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 10, 2013
 
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really seem to be hostile to an honest post yet have not responded to the Spoon Feeding of lie’s to you and America by the Leadership?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lenoir-nc/TGM...
Where is the Hostility BEST Directed?
Since you are such an outspoken critic of the Obama administration, I would like to hear your analysis of the 8 years of George W. Bush.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Curious wrote:
sof
You are a fool.
PBO is going down...hard.
LOL...Don't do meth on Sunday
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 11, 2013
 
Voter ID is a non problem. I don't care if it is required or not. Now voter IQ is a problem.
But if we required voter IQ, that would knock out a majority of republikans and we would be just like republikans , guilty of voter suppression.
waco1909 wrote:
Democrats can't win without cheating? Everybody knows that.As far as dems are concerned, if they're breathing, they're democrats! You got to have ID to check out a library book, but the poor impoverished dems, as usual they just can't hang with the rest of us, they're so helpless and poor, the dumb effers can't be bothered with a modicum of ID, even if the ID is free, because the poor dems, they can't go to get ID, it's too far, they're too poor, ignorant, dumb, stupid, as usual they need special allowances made for their ignorant pathetic, pitiful, abject, helplessnes!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

According to State, who is as old as dirt, you can direct NO CRITICISM toward current administration until you go back to Bush and examine that administration with a fine toothed comb.Apparently, he thinks BUSH is still in power.Well, I guess when sometimes deductible increases to thirteen thousand dollars a year, they can call Bush about that.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 11, 2013
 
TSF wrote:
Voter ID is a non problem. I don't care if it is required or not. Now voter IQ is a problem.
But if we required voter IQ, that would knock out a majority of republikans and we would be just like republikans , guilty of voter suppression.
<quoted text>
If you required voter IQ, the dems would really go crazy! Only about half the population of California would vote! The republicans!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guy I know was in Russia when Obama apology came out.He said they were laughing soo hard!! Russians think Obama is an idiot!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good luck on a response 523.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 11, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
According to State, who is as old as dirt, you can direct NO CRITICISM toward current administration until you go back to Bush and examine that administration with a fine toothed comb.Apparently, he thinks BUSH is still in power.Well, I guess when sometimes deductible increases to thirteen thousand dollars a year, they can call Bush about that.
Age is not a factor to me, but if the picture in the Avatar is you, you have no right to throw stones. So, you are saying that previous administrations have no effect on the current one? Buchannon had no effect on Lincoln for the beginning of the Civil War, Lincoln had no effect on Andrew Johnson and Reconstuction, Hoover had no effect on FDR and the Great Depression, FDR had no effect on Truman and the final steps of WWWII, Carter had no effect on Reagen with the prime rate, and Bush had no effect on Obama with the economic collapse of 2008? Is that what you are saying?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 11, 2013
 
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is Amazing to me, when someone seems to have a desire to Actively Participate in Political Discussions so quickly run from a topic that has potential of currently influencing future Policy, in favor of partisan bashing historical political figures. To create a Positive Future for America, requires discussion of Current American Issues. Sadly, as you have so well demonstrated, during the Obama Administration, Obama, Obama Administration and the Democrats have had NO interest in discussing or resolving the current problems in America.
As I said before;
You really seem to be hostile to an honest post yet have not responded to the Spoon Feeding of lie’s to you and America by the Leadership?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lenoir-nc/TGM...
Where is the Hostility BEST Directed?
Hostility is best directed in finding positive solutions to problems we face in our society, which by the way, I don't see a cooperative effort in Congress by the current members, neither Republicans or Democrats for the most part. That is my answer. Now, give me your analysis of the 8 years of George W Bush and how his decisions may have effected the current one.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 11, 2013
 
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Age is not a factor to me, but if the picture in the Avatar is you, you have no right to throw stones. So, you are saying that previous administrations have no effect on the current one? Buchannon had no effect on Lincoln for the beginning of the Civil War, Lincoln had no effect on Andrew Johnson and Reconstuction, Hoover had no effect on FDR and the Great Depression, FDR had no effect on Truman and the final steps of WWWII, Carter had no effect on Reagen with the prime rate, and Bush had no effect on Obama with the economic collapse of 2008? Is that what you are saying?
The avatar is not me, but a computer devised image.I didn't think putting my face in Topix was smart.I'd say your other comments are inane and strange, to say the least.Do you think you know who I am, from Topix posts? Have I had an effect on you, from my posts? Have I changed you? How is it the fault of Bush, that Obama is a pathological liar?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 11, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
Guy I know was in Russia when Obama apology came out.He said they were laughing soo hard!! Russians think Obama is an idiot!
Then go to Russia and laugh with them. Taxpayer is over there now recruiting communists to bash on Topix. He would love your company.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 11, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> The avatar is not me, but a computer devised image.I didn't think putting my face in Topix was smart.I'd say your other comments are inane and strange, to say the least.Do you think you know who I am, from Topix posts? Have I had an effect on you, from my posts? Have I changed you? How is it the fault of Bush, that Obama is a pathological liar?
That is what I thought. More wiggle room for you. I am talking about POLICIES OF ADMINSTRATIONS, NOT DIALOGUE BETWEEN INDIVIDUALS. So, the actions of one Presidential administration has no bearing or effect on the one to follow? That is insane, strange, and may I add, stupid.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I thought. More wiggle room for you. I am talking about POLICIES OF ADMINSTRATIONS, NOT DIALOGUE BETWEEN INDIVIDUALS. So, the actions of one Presidential administration has no bearing or effect on the one to follow? That is insane, strange, and may I add, stupid.
Still, I don't see how Bush caused Obama to lie like a rug.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 11, 2013
 
Apparently he "misspoke " , that was the terminology established during the time of 2000 - Jan 2009. Very seriously misspoke I might add.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Still, I don't see how Bush caused Obama to lie like a rug.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 11, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Still, I don't see how Bush caused Obama to lie like a rug.
Get that damn fixation out of your brain. You lied about your avatar on here, but I am not hounding your a$$ about it. I guess the year 2008 is far removed from your memory when everything was crashing down and the first term for Obama was damage control from the previous term. Keep sliding on an honest response. I really don't expect an honest answer from you and it is not going to begin today, that is for sure. Your diversionary tactics just prooves your own dishonesty. And you like to hang it all on Obama. What a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valdese Discussions

Search the Valdese Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Affair with boss 29 min UNC 29
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 42 min Delinger 55,853
http://www.smokin-hogs.com/ 1 hr the best 3
Sci-Fi movie about Brown Mountain lights debuts... 2 hr Not impressed 6
Caldwell County HS football 3 hr HHS 3
blonde on wilson street 3 hr i know 12
Jack Arnold (Mar '13) Jul 8 kkb. 3
•••
•••
•••
Valdese Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Valdese Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Valdese People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Valdese News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Valdese
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••