Wilson for Sheriff
curious

United States

#21 Mar 20, 2013
ghost deputy wrote:
<quoted text>I know he looks forward to doing so. He will be happy to answer any and all questions and just talk to the people to hear their concerns and idea's. He has many idea's himself and wants to share them with the public. I can say he will be an open Sheriff and his door just like his church will always be open to anyone needing to talk. I can say without doubt he will be proactive and he is the type that if Sheriff he would be out in uniform every chance he gets on that road right along with his Deputies. He is just that kind of person.
All the talk of change is good but do you really think he can win or is it a wasted vote?? I heard the same ones that supported Brackett say the samething but the election was not even close. I'm not sure people realize how much it cost to run, can he raise the money needed to compete? Who he surrounds himself with for this election will be the deciding factor, the church votes will help him but unless he can get some business people and movers and shakers behind him, it will never work. I think lance would do a good job but what's going to make the difference is if he can connect with those that will get down, roll up their sleeves and do the trench work getting those votes outside the church and police circles. He's got to pull the redneck and outlaw voters too or he can never win and to do that he's got to find someone outside the church/police groups that can get him support from outsiders.
ted

United States

#22 Mar 20, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>All the talk of change is good but do you really think he can win or is it a wasted vote?? I heard the same ones that supported Brackett say the samething but the election was not even close. I'm not sure people realize how much it cost to run, can he raise the money needed to compete? Who he surrounds himself with for this election will be the deciding factor, the church votes will help him but unless he can get some business people and movers and shakers behind him, it will never work. I think lance would do a good job but what's going to make the difference is if he can connect with those that will get down, roll up their sleeves and do the trench work getting those votes outside the church and police circles. He's got to pull the redneck and outlaw voters too or he can never win and to do that he's got to find someone outside the church/police groups that can get him support from outsiders.
Well said. If he is planning on a clean, non aggressive election, he may as well throw in the towel now and save his money. He needs a strong behind the shadows organizer if he plans on a strong run. Playing fair in elections ended decades ago and I'm not sure he realizes this. I do wish him the best however.
change is good

Lenoir, NC

#23 Mar 20, 2013
If the truth about Jones comes out he will not stand a chance of getting elected again
ghost deputy

Lenoir, NC

#24 Mar 20, 2013
ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. If he is planning on a clean, non aggressive election, he may as well throw in the towel now and save his money. He needs a strong behind the shadows organizer if he plans on a strong run. Playing fair in elections ended decades ago and I'm not sure he realizes this. I do wish him the best however.
While I agree with some of that I dont think morals should be compromised to win because if that's the case how would he be any better than the person he is seeking to defeat. I never said he would not be aggressive, he is very aggressive and very determined. The man has always been like a pit bull when he does something and no doubt he will bring that to this election. Slinging mud no, fighting a like a mad dog yes. Remember what Teddy Roosevelt said, "speak softly and carry a big stick"
ghost deputy

Lenoir, NC

#25 Mar 20, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
All the talk of change is good but do you really think he can win or is it a wasted vote?? I heard the same ones that supported Brackett say the samething but the election was not even close. I'm not sure people realize how much it cost to run, can he raise the money needed to compete? Who he surrounds himself with for this election will be the deciding factor, the church votes will help him but unless he can get some business people and movers and shakers behind him, it will never work. I think lance would do a good job but what's going to make the difference is if he can connect with those that will get down, roll up their sleeves and do the trench work getting those votes outside the church and police circles. He's got to pull the redneck and outlaw voters too or he can never win and to do that he's got to find someone outside the church/police groups that can get him support from outsiders.
I think he has an excellent chance for many reasons. The Republican party is tired of Jones, they want him gone but of course they want to retain the Sheriffs Office, people in the county that once voted for Jones are tired of him, Lance already has a huge support network in place and growing every day and yet we are over a year away from the primary. Lance knows how an election works and he has already gathered many very well seasoned veterans of elections at his side. Not exaggerating but the show of support this early is really surprising.

He has the support of Law Enforcement and yes it's true that is only a small amount but then you factor in all the people they know and it starts to grow rather fast, cops are notorious for knowing lots of people from all walks of life... I should know :). Lance isn't the type to snub his nose at anyone no matter what their current or former state in life his... he will talk to anyone and treat you like he has always known you. He is not the type to think he is above anyone else but he carries and conducts himself with the morals and professionalism that one would expect of the man he is.
ted

United States

#26 Mar 20, 2013
ghost deputy wrote:
<quoted text>While I agree with some of that I dont think morals should be compromised to win because if that's the case how would he be any better than the person he is seeking to defeat. I never said he would not be aggressive, he is very aggressive and very determined. The man has always been like a pit bull when he does something and no doubt he will bring that to this election. Slinging mud no, fighting a like a mad dog yes. Remember what Teddy Roosevelt said, "speak softly and carry a big stick"
I didn't mean tossing morals away either but it sounded that way when I reread it too. I'm just saying playing nice and like the other guy said counting on the churches to get him elected ain't going to work. He's got to get some help from people that's tied into the average people around here. Not everybody cares who the policemen support be it Jones or Wilson a bunch of people don't even know or talk to them I'm just thinking he must expand his election crew to include all types of people and not just churches or police. I don't think any jones employees would in public support Wilson anyway because of their job
ghost deputy

Lenoir, NC

#27 Mar 20, 2013
ted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean tossing morals away either but it sounded that way when I reread it too. I'm just saying playing nice and like the other guy said counting on the churches to get him elected ain't going to work. He's got to get some help from people that's tied into the average people around here. Not everybody cares who the policemen support be it Jones or Wilson a bunch of people don't even know or talk to them I'm just thinking he must expand his election crew to include all types of people and not just churches or police. I don't think any jones employees would in public support Wilson anyway because of their job
Oh I agree 100% and I understand how one could think that is what he may be banking on but it isn't at all. I dont know if you remember how Gary campaigned when he ran but if you do expect to see the same kind of energy and public appearances. He will be out with the average citizen talking to them getting their take on things and hearing their concerns plus when he wins he will continue to leave his door open to the general public at all times. He will be nice but he will be aggressive, he knows he has to earn the votes not just expect them to fall his way because he is known by LEO or he is a minister.

He is prepared to fight for each one of those votes but he wants you to vote for the man and what he plans to bring to the table not just because you are sick of Jones or because he is a man of God or an LEO.
ghost deputy

Lenoir, NC

#28 Mar 20, 2013
If you would like to get in touch with him to ask questions or to arrange any meetings with you and friends of yours to ask questions I know that email posted on here is good, they are in the process of getting something a little more formal up in running soon. It's also a good place for any current Sheriffs Office personnel to ask questions that are worried about being found out if they help.

The person that is at the end of that email understands what that is like and is CCSO employee friendly... aka they will be completely confidential.
wilson4sheriff @ g mail
really

Lenoir, NC

#29 Mar 20, 2013
ted wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't mean tossing morals away either but it sounded that way when I reread it too. I'm just saying playing nice and like the other guy said counting on the churches to get him elected ain't going to work. He's got to get some help from people that's tied into the average people around here. Not everybody cares who the policemen support be it Jones or Wilson a bunch of people don't even know or talk to them I'm just thinking he must expand his election crew to include all types of people and not just churches or police. I don't think any jones employees would in public support Wilson anyway because of their job
A honest campaign does not imply a non aggressive campaign. Wilson will run a campaign based on facts and the truth, no need to play dirty politics when the facts will prevail. I can guarantee you he is reaching well into the general publics voter base already.
Future

Charlotte, NC

#30 Mar 21, 2013
The future is bright for Candidate Wilson. Another unethical and non moral situation involving sexual misconduct at the Sheriff's Office, not surprising. Just another tick mark to add to the long list. The list will be revealed in due time as well. All of the corruption added to the qualities of Candidate Wilson is sure to bode extremely well. It also helps being the latest one involved in sexual misconduct is a prestige Republican party member and just elected I may add. Go to www.caldwellgopnc for further. All if the corruption will be revealed. Candidate Wilson is a leader of morals and ethics. He will reveal the truth and after doing so most will appreciate and follow him into May as he becomes the next Sheriff of Caldwell County.
Wilson campaign

Lenoir, NC

#31 Mar 21, 2013
If anyone is interested in learning more or possibly volunteering to help Lance Wilson for Sheriff in the coming months and year send an email to wilson4sheriff2014 @ gmail. com, Looking for all types of volunteers and making a list through this email for the time being.

Its time for a change in this county and time to bring morality and integrity back to the office of Sheriff.
PartyLeaders

Charlotte, NC

#32 Mar 21, 2013
We need to research the Caldwell republican party. Does anyone know if the resigned officer is an elected official in the republican party? If so it is time to attend and ask questions.
sure was

Lenoir, NC

#33 Mar 21, 2013
PartyLeaders wrote:
We need to research the Caldwell republican party. Does anyone know if the resigned officer is an elected official in the republican party? If so it is time to attend and ask questions.
Jones had just had him put on the executive committee in an attempt to stack the board in his favor. Jones has been trying desperately to get his flunkies from the Sheriffs Office in the majority on the executive committee. This guy was a moron and always was and to think he was just put on the Republican Executive Committee.... LOL and what an embarrassment.
black log

Morganton, NC

#34 Mar 21, 2013
Jones has done a great job, and Caldwell county is much better with him as sheriff!
LosingControl

Lenoir, NC

#35 Mar 22, 2013
black log wrote:
Jones has done a great job, and Caldwell county is much better with him as sheriff!
Hahahahahahahahaha, yeah, if you like your sheriffs department to be a swingers club full of crooks and idiots, if that's the case, Alan is doing a perfect job......
whatever

Enfield, IL

#36 Mar 22, 2013
Just ignore people like black log. He is just a troll sitting in BJ's office trying to troll lance supporters in to a fight. They did the same thing last time. Just ignore them.
Wilsonvsjones

Williston, FL

#37 Mar 22, 2013
For right vote Wilson, for wrong vote Jones!!!
YEAH RIGHT

Forest City, NC

#38 Mar 22, 2013
Lance Will do great job. Maybe he will get rid of Tella Tubby BJ LMAO
YEAH RIGHT

United States

#39 Mar 22, 2013
How much more is going to take place up at the ccsd? One thing after another, it has never been worse. It is time for the citizens to help. We will help a new Sheriff take office. Who all is running? We need to become more involved in local politics.
Info

Rutherfordton, NC

#40 Mar 23, 2013
I know Lance and he would make a great sheriff. The only suggestion I have is to make sure he is not associated with one of the people who always seem to nose their way into politics by standing at the polling place and well, we all know what he does...The whole county knows who that one little snake in the grass is...I dont have to type his name.

Lance needs to tell this man to back off IF he even comes around. This would be the only thing that could ever hurt Lance - Lance is an honest hard-working man. He has my vote as long as he pushes off the influence of "W"

Lance Wilson for SHERIFF 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How the South Rewrote History 4 min Victoria 52
U.S. Supreme Court just decided on Gay marriages! 10 min Victoria 91
Any Day Franklin Graham is Miserable is a Great... 1 hr milly 6
'God Don't Like Ugly' 1 hr OBE 3
what happened at Valmead school 1 hr OBE 3
Take Down the Confederate Flag. Take it Down Now. 2 hr haha 343
NBC Universal DUMPS, TRUMP.over comments. 2 hr Waco 1954 2
More from around the web

Valdese People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE