Pediatric dentist?
Melissa

Lenoir, NC

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Are there any pediatric dentists in Lenoir? Or does anyone have suggestions for a good one? My son just turned a year old so I need to find a dentist for him but when I google pediatric dentists in Lenoir none of the dentists in Lenoir are listed as pediatric. I see quite a few in Hickory but I don't know if they're any good or not so I'm not sure which one I should try
funnystuff

Newland, NC

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Melissa wrote:
Are there any pediatric dentists in Lenoir? Or does anyone have suggestions for a good one? My son just turned a year old so I need to find a dentist for him but when I google pediatric dentists in Lenoir none of the dentists in Lenoir are listed as pediatric. I see quite a few in Hickory but I don't know if they're any good or not so I'm not sure which one I should try
Dr. Kim Jones is a great pediatric dentist. All my children went to her but have outgrown her now.
seriously

Simpsonville, SC

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Melissa wrote:
Mayhew, Conn and Hardaway in Boone. I highly recommend them.
Tish

Simpsonville, SC

#4 Jan 3, 2013
http://www.morgantondmd.com/dental-pediatric-...

I take my son to Morganton. He just turned two and has been twice because I don't see the point in taking him every 6 months when we're very vigilant about his health and teeth.

Both time were really easy and quick! They will let you hold your little one in your lap with the child's head laying on the dentist's lap. They're very quick and very friendly from our experiences. Our last appointment took us maybe 25 minutes - in and out, which is REALLY great when you have a toddler. We saw a different dentist the second time - a young African American doctor - I cannot recall his name, but he was AMAZINGLY nice and helpful, and very easy to talk to. It's always nice when doctors can be personable. I highly recommend this pediatric dentistry practice.:)
Sally

Morganton, NC

#5 Jan 3, 2013
I take my daughter to Amy Kinlaw in Wilkesboro. Her and her staff are really good.
My Conclusion

Hickory, NC

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Melissa wrote:
I've always taken my Kids to Dr. Hollar
http://www.drwaynehollar.com/
Hollar Fan

Granite Falls, NC

#7 Jan 3, 2013
I have always feared the dentist. But Dr. Hollar is excellent with kids and BIG kids. I would recommend him. My kids went to Dr. Kim Jones in Hickory and she is great too but you pay up front and file the insurance yourself and get reimbursed. I moved my kids to Dr. Hollar once I started going to him and they like him as well.
Melissa

Lenoir, NC

#8 Jan 3, 2013
my mom mentioned seeing kids at Dr. Hollar's when she goes to him so I called his office but the receptionist told me he didn't see children that young :/ so I don't know what age he starts seeing them, I didn't even ask. I'll check out some of the others you guys recommended, though, thanks!
seriously

Black Mountain, NC

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Melissa wrote:
my mom mentioned seeing kids at Dr. Hollar's when she goes to him so I called his office but the receptionist told me he didn't see children that young :/ so I don't know what age he starts seeing them, I didn't even ask. I'll check out some of the others you guys recommended, though, thanks!
http://www.opsmiles.com/
MommyDearest

Black Mountain, NC

#10 Jan 3, 2013
My kids see Dr. Kim Jones in Hickory also. We all love her.
My Conclusion

Hickory, NC

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Melissa wrote:
Were you able to find a pediatric dentist?
I was curious and asked at Dr. Hollarís office this week and was told they start taking patients at 3 years of age. I would hate to try to look at a 3 year olds teeth much less try to do any dental work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The New Intolerance of Student Activism 1 hr Nah Yak 29
Doug Jones: UAB sex assault victim "cynical ext... 3 hr TSF 22
Another Pickaninny Amber Alert 3 hr State of Florida 5
Beware 3 hr State of Florida 8
Texas unemployment lowest in 40 years 3 hr State of Florida 10
David, Topix humorless dweeb, is missing. 5 hr waco1909 1910 13
Cajah's Mountain Town Council 19 hr Towns People 152

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance