Does anyone know Kerry Triplett?

Posted in the Valdese Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AboveAndBelow

United States

#1 May 21, 2009
I wanted to know if anyone knows who Karry Triplett is? I am trying to get some information for a friend. I heard she was into some really bad things? Any one know how true this is. I think she is like around 24 and has two daughters. Also heard she may be pregnant? Who is the father of the baby? Just need some information please.
talker2009

United States

#2 May 21, 2009
I think I know who you are talking about. Blonde, real little?
yeah

Greenville, SC

#3 May 21, 2009
be sure to believe anything and everything that people respond with too. this is a really honest, kind bunch. yeah.
Curious

Lenoir, NC

#4 May 21, 2009
AboveAndBelow wrote:
I wanted to know if anyone knows who Karry Triplett is? I am trying to get some information for a friend. I heard she was into some really bad things? Any one know how true this is. I think she is like around 24 and has two daughters. Also heard she may be pregnant? Who is the father of the baby? Just need some information please.
WHY? Why do you need to know this?
AboveAndBelow

United States

#5 May 22, 2009
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY? Why do you need to know this?
I asked for a friend of mine that has recently become aquainted with her. They were talking to me about her and was voicing some concern about her telling the truth. So I said, I will try to find out if anyone knows anything about her and you can always get some good and bad answers on topix. So that is why I need to know. Do you know her?
Trouble Maker

United States

#6 May 22, 2009
Sounds to me like you already know all there is to know and just starting trouble. Why do you care who the father is? Ya scared?
you dummy

Bostic, NC

#7 May 22, 2009
dont look here for answers from strangers how would you like to find your name here
AboveAndBelow

Hendersonville, TN

#8 May 22, 2009
Trouble Maker wrote:
Sounds to me like you already know all there is to know and just starting trouble. Why do you care who the father is? Ya scared?
I don't want any trouble!! I just ask a simple question? Does anyone know anything about her??? Why is that making trouble. There may be nothing bad and if not then great! Just looking for some info.. Sorry if you are offended. Anyway!!! Why are you answering the post if you don't know her? Just ignore it!!! Oh and what am I scared of?? Just wanted to know who the father of the baby was!
AboveAndBelow

Hendersonville, TN

#9 May 22, 2009
you dummy wrote:
dont look here for answers from strangers how would you like to find your name here
Well they want be strangers if they know her. If I someone wants to ask a question about me then go ahead. I will answer it myself!
AboveAndBelow

Hendersonville, TN

#10 May 22, 2009
talker2009 wrote:
I think I know who you are talking about. Blonde, real little?

Yes, do you know her?
waterboy

Hendersonville, TN

#11 May 22, 2009
sorry no help. never heard of her.
Do What Now

Lenoir, NC

#12 Jun 23, 2009
last i heard she is a widowed mother of 2 and is pregnant again. tell your friend to RUN, as fast as they can. Too much drama in the family as a whole let alone just her.
its me

Piedmont, SC

#13 Aug 9, 2009
I know her and i know 2 of the 3 babbies daddies, The oldest is Jordan Cornett and the one she is pregnant with now is Chris Church. She is in trouble but noting serious its like a DWI or something like that. But I do know she is about to face jail time and would do anything for some money right now!
very concerned

United States

#14 Nov 9, 2009
its me wrote:
I know her and i know 2 of the 3 babbies daddies, The oldest is Jordan Cornett and the one she is pregnant with now is Chris Church. She is in trouble but noting serious its like a DWI or something like that. But I do know she is about to face jail time and would do anything for some money right now!
What do you mean anything? I know some of the family of the new baby daddy...... Is she as much trouble as they think she is?
wow

United States

#15 Nov 30, 2011
She is so much trouble stay away from her. There are 2 maybe 3 men dead and she was with them when it happened. I know this because I am a friend of her ex's family. This girl will hurt you and steal from you and never think twice. She will take down anyone even her own kids.
where

Lenoir, NC

#16 Jun 21, 2012
Where is she from,
give me a break

Lenoir, NC

#17 Jun 21, 2012
People, seriously. Nothing on here is true.
no good mom

Lenoir, NC

#18 Jun 22, 2012
give me a break wrote:
no actually some of these things on here are true...one of her daughters dad jumped(fell)off a rock at the river and it brole his neck she pulled the plug on him and the other 2 kids fathers not sure about them but her last baby was born with his intestines oon the outside of his body im thinking all the drugs she was doing while pregnant could have been the reason for this.....she was actually just arrested last week for being with someone who stle a car and done some other things (if u dont believe me look her up on the caldwell county court dockett)
oops

Lenoir, NC

#19 Jun 22, 2012
give me a break wrote:
i meant to say BROKE in my last post
well

Enfield, IL

#20 Jun 22, 2012
Look on whky shes made the news

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Childrens Christmas Event 2 hr Mmmmm 9
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 5 hr Cyrus5590 3,641
food!! 5 hr Cyrus5590 6
Your Police Department 9 hr David53g 6
Lost dog. 12 hr Maddie 2
Wheels Car Lot 15 hr david 7
Ebola in America 23 hr David53g 7
Valdese Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web