Who is the best Lawyer in Caldwell County?

Posted in the Valdese Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated May 1, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“-----10.24.07--- --”

Since: Oct 07

Hudson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 3, 2007
 
I'd really appreciate some input on this.

Based on Character and Professionalism, please.
Huh

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 3, 2007
 
Jai-Leigh wrote:
I'd really appreciate some input on this.
Based on Character and Professionalism, please.
That depends on what you need the attorney for. If you're involved in a criminal case, I'd suggest TJ Rohr or Bruce Cannon. If it's civil or business-related, I'd go to Bruce Vanderbloemen. Good luck.
Dogman

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 3, 2007
 
I like Lackey. Real honest and professional.

“-----10.24.07--- --”

Since: Oct 07

Hudson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 3, 2007
 
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>That depends on what you need the attorney for. If you're involved in a criminal case, I'd suggest TJ Rohr or Bruce Cannon. If it's civil or business-related, I'd go to Bruce Vanderbloemen. Good luck.
Thanks Huh, Just wanted to say, I don't need an Attorney, just wanted some opinions about the Attorneys we have to choose from, locally.
Again, based on Character and Professionalism.
gabriell chantezz

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 3, 2007
 

Judged:

2

1

1

mike correll is the best and is very fair as long as you are honest with him up front also herb pearce is great,
mariann

Dallas, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 3, 2007
 

Judged:

2

they are all crooks
harold

Dallas, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 3, 2007
 

Judged:

1

its all about money --you get what you pay for
tinkerbell

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 3, 2007
 
harold wrote:
its all about money --you get what you pay for
yes i do agree with you on that.you got money you go free,you broke you go to jail whether it be civil or criminal,corell is a good attorney but he does want his money to win,no money no win,
Just Wondering

Pomaria, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 3, 2007
 
harold wrote:
its all about money --you get what you pay for
And not always that. Sometimes they get their money, then you can't even get them to return your phone call.
Dogman

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 4, 2007
 

Judged:

3

Mike Correll is a professional disaster in my opinion.
Just a thought

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 4, 2007
 
You know what you have when a bus load of lawyers runs over a cliff?
A good start

Most Lawyers are only concerned with their own well being and making plenty of money off of you. Mike Correll and Wallace Respess are two of the blood suckers, the rest are no better.
Just a thought

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 4, 2007
 
Dogman wrote:
Mike Correll is a professional disaster in my opinion.
You are being kind, I had another name in mind.
Professionalism NOT

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Wallace Respess is far from professional or ethical. Rumors surrounding him hitting on clients have been out there for a long time and now he has tossed out his wife and is engaged to ...wait for it... a client (former client). And he isn't even divorced yet but is engaged to his ex-client.
deb

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 17, 2013
 
Jai-Leigh wrote:
I'd really appreciate some input on this.
Based on Character and Professionalism, please.
Avoid BOTH of the Pearce attorneys (father and son).
My Conclusions

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 18, 2013
 
Just a thought wrote:
You know what you have when a bus load of lawyers runs over a cliff?
A good start
Most Lawyers are only concerned with their own well being and making plenty of money off of you. Mike Correll and Wallace Respess are two of the blood suckers, the rest are no better.
And it's a darn shame if one of the seats are empty.
say what?

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 18, 2013
 
My Conclusions wrote:
<quoted text>And it's a darn shame if one of the seats are empty.
Good luck finding a good one here
TSF

Angier, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 18, 2013
 
Its just about the money. Get what you pay for--- in Lenoir?
harold wrote:
its all about money --you get what you pay for
gee vee

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 19, 2013
 
Go out of Lenoir to get your lawyer, and you will decrease your chances of getting sold out by 1000 percent.
No ChristmasCarols

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 2, 2013
 
Professionalism NOT wrote:
Wallace Respess is far from professional or ethical. Rumors surrounding him hitting on clients have been out there for a long time and now he has tossed out his wife and is engaged to ...wait for it... a client (former client). And he isn't even divorced yet but is engaged to his ex-client.
Hmmm-as in recently? No way.
What to do

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 2, 2013
 
So the best thing to do is get an out of area attorney to do the simple things. Who is the lucky lady of Respess Camp?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 22 min Victoria 58,214
Hidden Obamacare Secret: "RFID Chip Implants" (Aug '12) 23 min dollarsbill 622
Dry Snitches 1 hr joker 6
Randy Mitchell 1 hr gstring 2
Gay marriage is on its way, folks. 1 hr Contradiction 37
Mayor of Sawmills Needs to Resign 4 hr Star 2
reputable lawn care? 5 hr Just saying 3

Search the Valdese Forum:
•••
•••
Valdese Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Valdese Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Valdese People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Valdese News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Valdese
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••