Peter Noone, Herman's Hermits play in...

Peter Noone, Herman's Hermits play in Beaver Creek Saturday

There are 1 comment on the Vail Daily News story from Jul 1, 2011, titled Peter Noone, Herman's Hermits play in Beaver Creek Saturday. In it, Vail Daily News reports that:

Herman's Hermits sold more than 60 million recordings; In all, 14 singles and seven albums went gold.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vail Daily News.

Laurie

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 5, 2011
What a great event! When I saw the advert in the Vail paper, I just had to go since I was in Vail for the week! And boy, was I glad I went! Peter is so talented and FUNNY! Loved his sense of humor! Even with the last minute ticket purchase at the window two minutes before the show started, I got the two best seats in the theatre - Mr. and Mrs. Gerald Fords!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No more camping at the Eagle Valley Community Fund Aug '16 Taylor Moore 1
News Hike some non-14ers this summer Jul '16 ELISE GINGERICH 1
Minturn land swap (Mar '16) Mar '16 Frank 1
News Police: Man punched skier on Beaver Creek (Dec '10) Feb '16 Vail inquiring minds 17
Mystery shoppers needed in Frisco (Feb '16) Feb '16 cawthon 1
News Spanish Paella (Jul '15) Jul '15 Will Dockery 1
News Annual Salute to the USA returns to Avon on Friday (Jul '15) Jul '15 Jack 1

Vail Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vail Mortgages