Jury Says Osteen Did Not Assault Flig...

Jury Says Osteen Did Not Assault Flight Attendant

There are 11 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Aug 14, 2008, titled Jury Says Osteen Did Not Assault Flight Attendant. In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

The wife of megachurch pastor Joel Osteen did not assault a flight attendant in an angry tirade over a stain on her first-class seat, a civil jury unanimously ruled Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

Terry

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2008
The story sounded strange from the begining. No one else seen this happen. Sounds like she wanted money. People will sue for anything. Can't believe she would sue for that much money. I could see if she had a car accident or something like that.

Since: Mar 08

Smyrna TN

#2 Aug 15, 2008
Terry wrote:
The story sounded strange from the begining. No one else seen this happen. Sounds like she wanted money. People will sue for anything. Can't believe she would sue for that much money. I could see if she had a car accident or something like that.
I cannot beleive she claimed the "assualt" caused hemroids.
Gloria

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 15, 2008
This just shows that if you mess with God's chosen prophets what happens to you! Praise the Lord! This is all over!

“Here We Go Again!!”

Since: Aug 08

Nashvegas

#4 Aug 15, 2008
Gloria wrote:
This just shows that if you mess with God's chosen prophets what happens to you! Praise the Lord! This is all over!
I’m not so sure this had anything to do with “God’s chosen prophet”, but the fact the lawsuit was frivolous.
Justwonderingout loud

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2008
Well when it comes to entertainers selling the word for fun and profit, at least shes a lot hotter than Tammy Faye ever was!
James

Allentown, NJ

#6 Aug 15, 2008
Gloria wrote:
Let's see if your "god of love" saves you from the brink of World War III between the USA and Russia over Georgia in the comming weeks, brought to you by 'our christian god-fearing flag waving president' and his insane NEOCON partners in Israel who appear hell-bent to start a THIRD WORLD WAR before The Chimp leaves office in January. You xians MAKE ME F-N SICK with your pathetic ignorance and utter selfishness. If there is to be an Armageddon I hope you bastards get yours before the rest of us do because of your ignorant meddling in politics and world affairs that is no better than the Islamic KOOKS who chop people's heads off in service to "their" loving lunatic "god-of-love". PURE INSANITY !
James

Allentown, NJ

#7 Aug 15, 2008
Justwonderingoutloud wrote:
Well when it comes to entertainers selling the word for fun and profit, at least shes a lot hotter than Tammy Faye ever was!
Good point. Let's just hope she 'comes out' and becomes a lesbian. Now THAT would be the icing on the cake!
chot

San Diego, CA

#8 May 29, 2011
Terry wrote:
Yah someone said the flight attendant had a history of law suits against people with money. I think they should fire this woman.
chot

San Diego, CA

#9 May 29, 2011
someone said the flight had a history of these types of law suits. FIRE HER AZZZZZ!!! Or you'll be next
Angry White United Pilot

United States

#10 May 30, 2011
Was the flight attendant a negro?

Looking to grab some free money from the white religous right.
Mrs Dole

Kapaa, HI

#11 Jun 2, 2011
chot wrote:
Yah someone said the flight attendant had a history of law suits against people with money. I think they should fire this woman.
chot wrote:
someone said the flight had a history of these types of law suits. FIRE HER AZZZZZ!!! Or you'll be next
Really? WHO is that someone? The pilot? Joel? The Tooth Fairy? Yer momma?? Or maybe one of the other 100+ passengers on that plane?

Unless you have a credible source ("The 700 Club" doesn't count) then shut your piehole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Annual Salute to the USA returns to Avon on Friday Fri Jack 1
Traveler Jul 1 Drifter 1
News American Airlines adding Chicago-Aspen, Colorad... Jun 26 Isolated House 1
Tall/Taul family from the McQuady area May '15 Farris 1
Cheap summer lodging in Breckridge? May '15 Jim Delong 2
Colorado Dialect Survey (2015) Metropolitan Sta... Apr '15 aspen_eagle 1
News Eagle senior care center takes next step (Dec '14) Dec '14 Calvin James 1
More from around the web

Vail People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE