Meet Tucson's pioneers at Evergreen Cemetery

Mar 3, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Save the date! The Arizona Historical Society Docent Council will present a walking tour of Evergreen Cemetery in Tucson, Arizona on Saturday March 20, 2010 .

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Mar 14, 2010
sounds like fun

Tucson, AZ

#1 Mar 4, 2010
A walk through the cemetery. Oh how uplifing.
The Coroner Report

Cherry Valley, AR

#4 Mar 5, 2010
Go to the Evergreen Cemetery and check out the new digs!
Redick A Louse

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Mar 5, 2010
It just dawned on me what A Nonny Mouse is. Cemeteries can be nice places to go. They are usually quiet and a break from the norm. They can be a great source of perspective and reflection. The names you see all have stories. Without them, what we know wouldn't be. History can become more real as one strolls through the headstones. I have come across people who are the obvious sources of local street names. There are Soldiers we lost to wars and waves of those lost to epidemics. One can observe the work of the masons who crafted the stones and the sentiments of those left behind.Gone but not forgotten becomes more than a phrase. Some people find names that they know. There is more of life that can be experienced at a cemetery than might be thought.
Bubba

Miami, FL

#6 Mar 5, 2010
An excellent place to get laid.
Louis Cannon

Herndon, VA

#7 Mar 5, 2010
Redick A Louse wrote:
It just dawned on me what A Nonny Mouse is. Cemeteries can be nice places to go. They are usually quiet and a break from the norm. They can be a great source of perspective and reflection. The names you see all have stories. Without them, what we know wouldn't be. History can become more real as one strolls through the headstones. I have come across people who are the obvious sources of local street names. There are Soldiers we lost to wars and waves of those lost to epidemics. One can observe the work of the masons who crafted the stones and the sentiments of those left behind.Gone but not forgotten becomes more than a phrase. Some people find names that they know. There is more of life that can be experienced at a cemetery than might be thought.
Really you just now got it? Did you get Sofa King Retarded?
guest

Tucson, AZ

#8 Mar 5, 2010
Redick A Louse wrote:
It just dawned on me what A Nonny Mouse is.
Good for you, unfortunately the moniker in THIS forum is used for IRONIC purposes only.
Harlen

Tucson, AZ

#9 Mar 5, 2010
Drunken golfing is especially fun in cemeteries.
Redick A Louse

Tucson, AZ

#10 Mar 5, 2010
Harlen wrote:
Drunken golfing is especially fun in cemeteries.
Oh, I heard DAT!!!!!
guest

Tucson, AZ

#11 Mar 5, 2010
The Coroner Report wrote:
Go to the Evergreen Cemetery and check out the new digs!
this sounds like a creepy threat.
Justin Case

Jefferson City, MO

#12 Mar 5, 2010
Louis Cannon wrote:
<quoted text>
Really you just now got it? Did you get Sofa King Retarded?
I did just get it. Thick as a brick, I tell you what. I got Sofa King right off. It took me years before Silly English Kaniggit clicked.
Louis Cannon

Herndon, VA

#13 Mar 5, 2010
Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>I did just get it. Thick as a brick, I tell you what. I got Sofa King right off. It took me years before Silly English Kaniggit clicked.
LOL Sometimes it has to hit you just right.
Justin Case

Jefferson City, MO

#14 Mar 6, 2010
Louis Cannon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Sometimes it has to hit you just right.
I guess. Why don't people tell me these things? I gotta get out more often.
sounds like fun

Tucson, AZ

#15 Mar 6, 2010
....still thinks cemeteries are not uplifting. Dead people don't dance ;)
guest

Tucson, AZ

#18 Mar 6, 2010
A_Nonny_Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure about that Patti? Beause the last time I saw you, you looked like one of those creepy ghouls in the Thriller video.
you were served with an injunction against harassment just yesterday? food for thought.
Roberta Libow

Tucson, AZ

#20 Mar 7, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
this sounds like a creepy threat.
Sounds like a threat to me too...do you know this person? If so, you should call the police.
Roberta Libow

Tucson, AZ

#21 Mar 7, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
this sounds like a creepy threat.
And, the 2nd and 3rd posts by A-Nonny_Mouse makes it all the more creepy. Are you the Patti he is talking to? Be careful.
incognito

Tucson, AZ

#22 Mar 7, 2010
Roberta Libow wrote:
<quoted text>
And, the 2nd and 3rd posts by A-Nonny_Mouse makes it all the more creepy. Are you the Patti he is talking to? Be careful.
Don't worry, God watches out for me, and, my friends have my back =)
sounds like fun

Tucson, AZ

#23 Mar 13, 2010
sounds like fun wrote:
A walk through the cemetery. Oh how uplifing.
notice how posts # 2 and three are missing? Too late, I already have them om screen shots you freak
The Shadow Knows

Tucson, AZ

#24 Mar 14, 2010
Harlen wrote:
Drunken golfing is especially fun in cemeteries.
THIS sounds like a creepy threat to me.
A_Nonny_Mouse

Tucson, AZ

#25 Mar 14, 2010
Bubba wrote:
An excellent place to get laid.
It's the only place Eric can get laid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post you feature points referral code (Feb '14) 1 hr Billy 3,027
Quick feature points referral code 3 hr Aurora 55
Feature points referral code 20 hr clem 55
Arizona AG Horne refuses to recognize the Gulen... Sat Anonymous 1
Review: A&L Transport Best Moving Company Freig... (Feb '14) Aug 30 Cory Trevor 4
Feature point referral codes Aug 29 rapaaa1234 7
FeaturePoints Referral Codes! Aug 29 rapaaa1234 56
•••
•••
Vail Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Vail Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vail People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Vail News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vail
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••