Road is for pipeline

Road is for pipeline

There are 1 comment on the San Pedro Valley News-Sun story from Sep 19, 2007, titled Road is for pipeline. In it, San Pedro Valley News-Sun reports that:

Thelma Grimes San Pedro Valley News-Sun Kinder Morgan has confirmed that the grading work being done just north of Interstate 10 between Benson and Vail is part of a 140-mile pipeline project.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Pedro Valley News-Sun.

JP JP

United States

#1 Oct 7, 2007
Seems these reports came a bit too late for any of the people who live along this pipeline. Not that we could have done anything about it, but it would have been nice to know and not been blind-sided. Guess if it would have been about some guy taking nude photos of consenting young women of legal age... Then the local vail paper would be right on it. No gumshoes I guess, drop it in my lap and then we'll report on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Permit for mine that could threaten jaguar El J... Feb 12 Bios Incube Kicks... 1
Dark tar/chasing the dragon Feb 11 Jrenn 1
News Tucson Day Trip: Downtown's East End Feb 11 flubber 1
Filthy, Ignorant Mestizo! Feb 9 Inquisitor 9
News Arizona bill would let city dwellers shoot snak... Feb 8 another idiot 3
Mercado del Lago and Houghton Town Center (Nov '10) Jan 24 Traci 22
FeaturePoints Referal Code- Share and Spread TZ... (Feb '15) Nov '16 Trane 2

Vail Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vail Mortgages