Pictured: Josie Romero, the eight-yea...

Pictured: Josie Romero, the eight-year-old 'sex change girl' who was born a boy

There are 3 comments on the Daily Mail story from Oct 15, 2009, titled Pictured: Josie Romero, the eight-year-old 'sex change girl' who was born a boy. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Josie Romero loves the colour pink, braiding her hair and having her fingernails painted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Dilligaf in the UK

UK

#1 Oct 19, 2009
Having just watched a documentary featuring Josie, I can wholeheartedly agree with what her parents are allowing her to do.
If I wasn't aware of the fact that she'd been born a boy, I wouldn't even suspect it.
She's a gorgeous little girl, and I can tell from her facial features and her mannerisms, that she's going to grow up into a very attractive woman, I wish her all the best for the future, and I'm so pleased that her parents had the courage to go through with the process, I'm sure you'll have no regrets,
All the best for the future, you are parents who should feel very proud of yourselves

“A T-Girl in Progress”

Since: Dec 07

St. Cloud, Florida

#2 Oct 27, 2009
I began my transformation just this year (I turned 15 this month), and it's awesome to have supportive parents!! We wrestled with the decision for a very long time, but now I'm living happily as a girl-in-progress. Yay for wonderful parents!

Shae
Alli

Tecumseh, Canada

#3 Feb 4, 2010
I wish young Josie all the best in her journey to become a true girl. Now if only I had the parents like she has maybe things would be different now. That was a different time though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Filming locations for the movie White Line Fever (Jan '12) May 23 Joe Gallagher 6
News After two days of the #RedForEd teacher walkout... May 16 Solarman 7
QRIKET REFERRAL CODE: AB87B4 - Share your coded... (Feb '16) May 15 Taylor 20
input from tucson residents on hernia meshes? May 11 destani69 1
Glory h_les mens restroom at IBTs (May '11) May 9 Unknown 22
tucson az gangs (Jul '08) May 6 Jay 288
Feature points Hacked Code (Jul '16) May 4 Mamasm6798 13

Vail Jobs

Personal Finance

Vail Mortgages