Who do you support for U.S. House in Arizona (District 8) in 2010?

Posted in the Vail Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Proud to be an Aamerican!”

Since: Jun 10

Wherever aardvarks roam...

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Jesse Kelly is a true patriot and does not lie like Giffords does.
Oliver

Huachuca City, AZ

#3 Oct 12, 2010
Kelly is cute but stupid
SJS

Tucson, AZ

#4 Oct 14, 2010
Two party system is a fraud. WAKE UP!
Christine Fonyo

Tucson, AZ

#5 Oct 14, 2010
Personally, I believe Gabrielle Giffords is doing an excellent job. She shows she cares. She knows her stuff, she works hard for Arizona.
Jack Gannon

Madison, MS

#6 Oct 14, 2010
Steve Stoltz is a member of the Libertarian Party! Thus, it's time to let 'another' political party lead, so America can grow!!!

“Double-Barreled Buckshot”

Since: Oct 10

Arizona

#7 Oct 14, 2010
Jesse is a patriot and has Arizona more in his heart than Gabby "election-year" Giffords.
Sands

Tucson, AZ

#8 Oct 14, 2010
While I agree with everything Stoltz says, Kelly is the first republican in years I've heard speaking like a libertarian!
Dave Noloan

Tucson, AZ

#9 Oct 14, 2010
Smart, honest candidate that's not in anyone's pocket!
Brewer4Guv

Tucson, AZ

#11 Oct 15, 2010
Giffords is an election-year photo opportunist and is rarely seen otherwise. She does NOT have Arizona in her best interests!
Dawn

Tucson, AZ

#12 Oct 16, 2010
More than anything my vote goes against Gabby and toward the person who will help repeal the health care bill, push for low taxes and hopefully stop the spending on social programs this country just cannot afford.
Personanongrata

AOL

#13 Oct 17, 2010
Gifford's a 'parrot' that sits on Pelosi's left shoulder...
Persona Non Grata

AOL

#14 Oct 17, 2010
Rep. Giffords is a 'drone' of Pelosi, Reid and Obama. Who would want to return her to the capitol? She's part of the problem. Its no secret why this country is upside down and in 'free fall,' through unfathomable debt, Marxist principal of "redistribution of wealth" and seizing private companies. We have a person in the oval office who was an apt pupil of Communist /Mentor Frank Marshall Davis and Saul Alensky, where he learned early from Alensky's "Rules For Radicals. He then applied those learned principals while as "community organizer" (ACORN) in Chicago. All easily verified, even for those that live in a box or a cave inverted..."A man is know by the company he keeps." Aesop.
Melanie

Huachuca City, AZ

#15 Oct 17, 2010
personanongrata....you are an ignorada. Not an original thought, all propaganda fed to you. If you think acorn and alensky have anything to do with giffords you are pathetic.
Persona Non Grata

AOL

#16 Oct 18, 2010
<melanie> I would suggest you read the first sentence once again, if you can process that through your cerebellum?
robert

Tucson, AZ

#17 Oct 18, 2010
Raul......Gabby.....using distortions and lies when they can't and won't run on their records. If they are being so boldfaced with these ads, HOW WOULD THEY REPRESENT US IN WASHINGTON? They wouldn't!

Since: May 10

United States

#18 Oct 18, 2010
Can't take a chance on the Tea Bagger.
Rolande Baker

Goleta, CA

#19 Oct 19, 2010
Gabby is the ONLY intelligent choice. Jesse Kelly is a Snake Oil salesman!!!!!
aztek1123

Tucson, AZ

#20 Oct 20, 2010
I liked the debates.Gifford handily pointed out that in the last debate with Kelly he used the reference ARIZONA once.Who is he going to represent?
bob

Tucson, AZ

#21 Oct 20, 2010
voted for Kelly.

Simple: She's a career scum sucking crime enhancing rights reducing tax raising obama loving liberal idiot politician.

But I think you're probably smart enough you don't need it spelled out for you. Now the idiots who just want the government to pay for everything because whitey has all the money and should be forced to "redistribute the wealth" they're the ones who need this spelled out.
J Bill

United States

#22 Oct 21, 2010
Giffords is one of the best people in congress. Hands down. Kelly appears to be a male fembot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post you feature points referral code (Feb '14) 5 hr Feature Points 3,802
Featurepoints Referral Codes 18 hr Hackerboy 20
feature point referral points post yours and share Tue curbthepain 8
FeaturePoints Referral Code for 100,000 points=... Tue Matt 1
Post feature points referral code Tue nervrevo 3
Feature Points Referral (72E8BB) Tue HeyThere 8
Mercado del Lago and Houghton Town Center (Nov '10) Jan '14 Casey P 21
Vail Dating
Find my Match

Vail Jobs