any men out there like to wear girlie panties
tony

Tucson, AZ

#2 Jun 14, 2013
or see men in panties

Since: Apr 12

USA

#3 Jul 6, 2013
I love wearing 24/7 I am sitting here in lace bikini now , the wife love me in panties
david

United States

#4 Aug 5, 2013
i love it i wanna see panties on men i even like to wear them when im super horny i like all kinds of panties
david

United States

#5 Aug 5, 2013
give me ur # so that i can see u in panties
Buffy

Wrentham, MA

#7 Aug 23, 2013
Wearing pink Vanity Fair hipster under my suit with a bow on the tummy! Very comfy and cute - they put a spring in my step!
Jim

Akron, OH

#9 Dec 9, 2013
I am a man who likes to wear panties. I feel real sexy in them
ecs

Covington, GA

#10 Jan 2, 2014
i wear panties and camis 23/7 they nicer to wear then mens ugly underwear. i even wear them when i go to the doctors. i have been seen wearing them, it was pretty neat to be seen wearing them
Bon

Wilmington, DE

#11 Jan 5, 2014
I
david wrote:
i love it i wanna see panties on men i even like to wear them when im super horny i like all kinds of panties
ilove nylon pantiees

Since: Jan 14

Gilbert, AZ

#12 Jan 7, 2014
Wanna buy some women's panties from a REAL woman?

Since: Nov 08

Wherever kindness fails

#13 Jan 13, 2014
ecs wrote:
i wear panties and camis 23/7 they nicer to wear then mens ugly underwear. i even wear them when i go to the doctors. i have been seen wearing them, it was pretty neat to be seen wearing them
So if you're run over by a bus downtown and the paramedics undress you in the street, shining panties to the world....you'll get off watching the scene on Fair And Balanced from your hospital bed that night?

Tip for you pal - women's panties alone won't transform a 300-lb hairy hippo into Paris Hilton.
To Bob Frapples

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Jan 18, 2014
bob frapples wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you're run over by a bus downtown and the paramedics undress you in the street, shining panties to the world....you'll get off watching the scene on Fair And Balanced from your hospital bed that night?
Tip for you pal - women's panties alone won't transform a 300-lb hairy hippo into Paris Hilton.
"Tip?" it didn't work for you -eh-? How about a 300-lb Rosie O'donell?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post you feature points referral code (Feb '14) 8 hr Lanajp 6,550
feature points Fri Saphirecrist 4
Feature points code sharing! Post your code bel... Fri Saphirecrist 16
Share FeaturePoints referral code 2XX6DW Fri Saphirecrist 6
post your feature points referral codes!! Jul 2 Nyx 52
Major Culture changes at Lightening Speed Destr... Jul 1 Culture Auditor 1
News New leads in case of missing Sierra Vista man (Apr '07) Jun 30 Azgirl1 6
More from around the web

Vail People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE