i need the names of some good college...

i need the names of some good colleges to attend

Posted in the Vaiden Forum

HIGH SCHOOL JUNIOR

French Camp, MS

#1 Dec 13, 2006
im in despreate need here.
RELANNA

Hattiesburg, MS

#2 Dec 26, 2006
I HAVE MANY FREINDS AND FAMILY MEMBER THAT HAVE BEEN TO THE BEST SCHOOLS EVER KNOWN TO MISSISSIPPI TO MAINE AND I HAVE BAD NEWS FOR YOU. THEY ARE STILL WORKING AS CASHIERS AND COOKING AT KFC AND PLACES THAT PAY VERY LITTLE AD WORK YOU VERY HARD EVEN THOUGH THEY GRADUATED WITH HONORS. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS JUST SIMPLY GO TO A TECHNICAL SCHOOL AND TAKE UP A TRADE. THIS IS YOUR BEST BET. SORRY FOR THE BAD NEWS OR TAKE A COLLEGE CLASS ONLINE SOME ARE EVER FREE. ESPECIALLY www.amesbiblecollege.com try it you may like it. just a hint. black/? or white/? you.
Tineka

Jackson, MS

#3 Jan 10, 2007
HIGH SCHOOL JUNIOR wrote:
Some name of colleges around this area are MSU, EMCC which is in Mayhew and Scooba, MS, you also have Holmes Community College in Goodman, MS. Please talk with your guidance counselor at school about this issue, because it is very important and do not listen to negative comments posted on the forum. College is important, education is important. Try to choose a career that is right for you. Hope I have help a little bit,
gfdg

Hyattsville, MD

#4 Jun 25, 2009
gfdsg
Danny Collier

United States

#5 Jun 27, 2009
HIGH SCHOOL JUNIOR wrote:
Go to Ole Miss. It is the best college in Mississippi. I attended FCA and Ole Miss, the two best schools in the state.
needs help

Saint Cloud, FL

#6 Aug 24, 2010
You guys are not helping I NEED to go a good college.
dumbass

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2010
Ur a dumbass!Ha!HA!Ha!Ha!
Milove

Miami, FL

#8 Apr 19, 2011
i would like to go to a good college.....so i need help
london girl

Converse, TX

#9 Oct 16, 2011
Email me danny colleir. I need to talk to you. email me at [email protected]
prettyluhbre

Atlanta, GA

#10 Feb 27, 2012
there are some good colleges. the college i like betta is that all girls college because i am ready in a all girl school now. we do not have to fight ova boys ova here thats why i like this school. so if you are a girl and looking for a college than go to spellman thanks !!!!!!!!!
prettyluhbre

Atlanta, GA

#11 Feb 27, 2012
email me @ [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vaiden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The place in Mississippi where you can explore ... May 15 Star Rating 4
News Lawmakers oppose intervention on flag flap Feb '17 Go Paperless 3
News Durant officer fatally shoots wanted man (May '11) Oct '16 bob 21
Chris Perry (Sep '16) Sep '16 Dark Lady 1
Black Man Murders Two White Helpless Elderly Nuns (Aug '16) Sep '16 Beth 14
News 2 nuns found slain in Mississippi home; motive ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 no one 1
jake parker (Sep '14) Apr '16 Country thang100 5

Vaiden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vaiden Mortgages