GGc0ok

Vacaville, CA

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Does anyone know what's going in to the new construction there at Davis / Bella Vista area?
Dr Colonoscopy

Berkeley, CA

#2 Jul 27, 2012
A new proctology clinic. There will be free ice water enemas offered to the first 50 patients on our grand opening in about 6 months.

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#3 Jul 27, 2012
GGc0ok wrote:
Does anyone know what's going in to the new construction there at Davis / Bella Vista area?
I believe it's another fast food restaurant. Looks like a themed type building, and the drive through concrete is there.
Emjoe

Vacaville, CA

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Dr Colonoscopy wrote:
A new proctology clinic. There will be free ice water enemas offered to the first 50 patients on our grand opening in about 6 months.
That would be awesome. After I find my new date on eDonkeyfinder.com I can go get relief much closer to home.
Dr Colonoscopy

Berkeley, CA

#5 Jul 27, 2012
Emjoe wrote:
<quoted text>That would be awesome. After I find my new date on eDonkeyfinder.com I can go get relief much closer to home.
Well, our clinic will not be treating lower GI problems but will be addressing the mental dysfunction known as liberalism.

Liberalism is caused when a person is full of loving euphoria, that is, the "warm fuzzies." An ice water enema is designed to turn an oral retentive liberal into an anal retentive right-wing conservative who appreciates common sense.

Our techniques were patterned after the practices of the 14th century Dominican Priest, Bernardo Gui, the Grand Inquisitor of Southern Gaul (France). Our office has submitted a contract to the U.S. Department of Defense to provide interrogation services at the U.S. Government detention facilities at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. We have also submitted a bid to provide services for employees of States Farmers Insurance & Securities Corporation.
Emjoe

Vacaville, CA

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Dr Colonoscopy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, our clinic will not be treating lower GI problems but will be addressing the mental dysfunction known as liberalism.
Liberalism is caused when a person is full of loving euphoria, that is, the "warm fuzzies." An ice water enema is designed to turn an oral retentive liberal into an anal retentive right-wing conservative who appreciates common sense.
Our techniques were patterned after the practices of the 14th century Dominican Priest, Bernardo Gui, the Grand Inquisitor of Southern Gaul (France). Our office has submitted a contract to the U.S. Department of Defense to provide interrogation services at the U.S. Government detention facilities at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. We have also submitted a bid to provide services for employees of States Farmers Insurance & Securities Corporation.
Yes but doesn't that treatment help both ailments? Inflamed hemorrhoids from that special huge of a donkey and having the leftist political ideology rammed up your behind effectively do the same thing, right Fred? You would know, right Fred? How'd that all workout for you during sea trials? LOL!

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi and Baron

#7 Jul 27, 2012
Dr Colonoscopy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, our clinic will not be treating lower GI problems but will be addressing the mental dysfunction known as liberalism.
Liberalism is caused when a person is full of loving euphoria, that is, the "warm fuzzies." An ice water enema is designed to turn an oral retentive liberal into an anal retentive right-wing conservative who appreciates common sense.
Our techniques were patterned after the practices of the 14th century Dominican Priest, Bernardo Gui, the Grand Inquisitor of Southern Gaul (France). Our office has submitted a contract to the U.S. Department of Defense to provide interrogation services at the U.S. Government detention facilities at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. We have also submitted a bid to provide services for employees of States Farmers Insurance & Securities Corporation.
LOL!!
Dr Colonoscopy

Berkeley, CA

#8 Jul 27, 2012
Emjoe wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but doesn't that treatment help both ailments? Inflamed hemorrhoids from that special huge of a donkey and having the leftist political ideology rammed up your behind effectively do the same thing, right Fred? You would know, right Fred? How'd that all workout for you during sea trials? LOL!
The name is Bruce you buttwipe, not Fred but BRUCE COLONOSCOPY MD FACS.

Keep it zipped!
Emjoe

Vacaville, CA

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Dr Colonoscopy wrote:
<quoted text>The name is Bruce you buttwipe, not Fred but BRUCE COLONOSCOPY MD FACS. Keep it zipped!
Oh, so Bruce is your new name, right Fred?
Adam Lambert

Vallejo, CA

#13 Jul 27, 2012
ROTFL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vacaville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Creates SUSTAINABLE JOBS & BUSINESS to open in ... (Apr '15) 1 hr un agenda 21 9
Good Morning Liberal 5 hr Roudy The Second 1
HELP STOP CORRUPTION in American Canyon city co... (May '14) 13 hr un agenda 21 53
News Tiburon police intercept trio after burglary at... Jan 20 moms trailer spac... 6
News Police interrupt Vallejo home invasion robbery (Oct '12) Jan 18 jam fan 30
News 4-year degree for about $10,000, Solano College... Jan 18 Birds Landing Bob 4
News Storms boost Berryessa water levels Jan 18 Birds Landing Bob 2

Vacaville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vacaville Mortgages