Fatal accident on Highway 12

Fatal accident on Highway 12

There are 10 comments on the The Reporter story from Dec 28, 2010, titled Fatal accident on Highway 12. In it, The Reporter reports that:

A fatal accident on Highway 12 near Red Top Road snarled traffic and killed a San Ramon woman Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Kim

Vacaville, CA

#1 Dec 29, 2010
I bet the truck driver did not let this person on the road. The truck driver probably said to himself I am not getting in the other lane or slowing down for this person. I hope this person has very bad karma forever or better yet goes to prison for this.
Bad Hair Day

Oakland, CA

#2 Dec 29, 2010
Kim wrote:
I bet the truck driver did not let this person on the road. The truck driver probably said to himself I am not getting in the other lane or slowing down for this person. I hope this person has very bad karma forever or better yet goes to prison for this.
Settle down there Kimmy, That's Gemmi's job to speculate on what really happened.
What

Livermore, CA

#3 Dec 29, 2010
Kim wrote:
WOW. That's harsh. You don't even know what happened. The driver of the truck may have done nothing wrong and the woman killed made the mistake. Do not make assumptions.
Fairfield CA

Napa, CA

#4 Dec 29, 2010
@ Kim.. Where the accident happened there isnt 2 lanes. This post said it happened by red top road but it was before Red top coming down the hill from Napa. Maybe the car was on the shoulder. Rain was really bad yesterday but still day light at the time it happened. Who knows who was at fault...hers for pulling in off the shoulder or the trucks? Lets not point fingers and pray for the family.
Ehong

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

#5 Dec 29, 2010
accident
T Johnson

United States

#6 Jan 1, 2011
I know this family. They are grieving - NO matter the fault. The mother was a beautiful, warm loving person. The son has challenges caused by this accident. Pray for the families of the victims as well as the driver. The driver of the truck must also feel tremendous anxiety for causing the horrific tragedy.
"gone but not forgotten, for love and memories ARE life!"
Cry Me a River

Vacaville, CA

#7 Jan 1, 2011
The lady making the illegal U-turn caused the accident, not the truck driver.
patrick Middleton

Vacaville, CA

#8 Jan 2, 2011
T Johnson wrote:
I know this family. They are grieving - NO matter the fault. The mother was a beautiful, warm loving person. The son has challenges caused by this accident. Pray for the families of the victims as well as the driver. The driver of the truck must also feel tremendous anxiety for causing the horrific tragedy.
"gone but not forgotten, for love and memories ARE life!"
i am the driver of the truck i feel so sad and heart broken for being involved with this horrible tragedy I pray that ms shuyu is in peace ...and that her family forgives me. i think about it all the time nonstop but i had no time to do anything to avoid her. I must of lived this accident over 1000 times in my head. i seen her face right before i hit her and then i seen her face after think i cant get those pictures out of my mind. i didn't want none of this to happen why did i have to be there. i feel so bad for her son having to see every thing happen to his mom i pray for their family my they all have peace
patrick Middleton

Vacaville, CA

#9 Jan 2, 2011
Kim wrote:
do not make comments on things you do not now anything about all it does is make you look ignorant and stupid
Camacho

Fairfield, CA

#10 Jan 4, 2011
KIM, you were not there when it happened so dont make false accusations!!!hope this wont happen to you!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vacaville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Solano board to consider fee, liens for delinqu... 17 hr wilson 2
News Vacaville child drowns in pool (Jul '13) Tue Mister Carl 183
News Roadside farm stands lure shoppers Jul 27 indigo 1
News Ducks Unlimited plans return of military apprec... Jul 27 A Thought 2
News Diamonds and Pearls dinner dance next month Jul 23 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Council majority agrees to hire consultant to d... Jul 23 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Letter: Do more to protect our firefighters Jul 22 Birds Landing Bob 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vacaville Mortgages