Daughter's murder remains unsolved

Daughter's murder remains unsolved

There are 4970 comments on the The Reporter story from Feb 11, 2009, titled Daughter's murder remains unsolved. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Seven years ago, a small, battered body was pulled from a lonely canal off Brown Road near Highway 113 in rural Vacaville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#2874 Dec 3, 2010
wondering wrote:
Gem,
please when did I buy a foreclosed home? Or any home for that matter? Silly, the lines are there - just need to be able to see between them.
How many Janet Koreens are there in Vacaville?

I am sure I could match up IP addresses if I was really that interested.

“WHEN SOME1 SHOWS U WHO THEY R”

Since: Jul 08

BELIEVE THEM

#2875 Dec 3, 2010
wondering wrote:
Gem,
please when did I buy a foreclosed home? Or any home for that matter? Silly, the lines are there - just need to be able to see between them.
You're the one that's all over the internet Janet, not me. You're the one responding to websites with woes about your foreclosed home and rotten pipes. The story of your life is out ther Janet, and believe me, I've read between the lines. BTW, you purchased your home around Oct.

just moved into our new home 2 weeks ago. Today we found out the hard way that the pipes (plumbing) needs replaced all the way out to the rd.
Est. cost 7,000.00.
Now what? We do not have the money.
Shouldn't this been disclosed since the plumber we contacted said no way the last owners/bank did not know about this problem.
Our RE Agent had a inspection report done 1 month prior and advised that we did not need another Help please

Posted By janet koreen vacaville california: October 27, 2010 7:49 pm

BELIEVE THEM

#2876 Dec 3, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Once again silly when have I ever bought a foreclosure? Short Sale, FSBO etc. etc. etc.
Let me know please - I would like to put it back on the market.
And no thank you I will leave the drugs to you Gem. maybe one of these days you will be able to make it out of that house and we could have a cup of java downtown!!!! I should not of said that I apologize I believe physical and mental problems you have no control over should not be brought up here or on other forums. I apologize for myself and others in this respect.
just moved into our new home 2 weeks ago. Today we found out the hard way that the pipes (plumbing) needs replaced all the way out to the rd.
Est. cost 7,000.00.
Shouldn't this been disclosed since the plumber we contacted said no way the last owners/bank did not know about this problem.
Our RE Agent had a inspection report done 1 month prior and advised that we did not need another Help please

wondering

Fairfield, CA

#2877 Dec 3, 2010
KKnopp wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes no sense. None.
<quoted text>
I didn't see him attempting to justify any actions. He was debunking your claims.
And what is up with your fetish for geese with comic abilities?
You do not see much Mr. Silly Goose.
Just what is put in front of your nose. And you even seem to have the ability to not even see that clear.
Oh well I am sure De Annas family is just loving this all.
Oh aren't you the one that so much wanted all this to stop out of respect??

BELIEVE THEM

#2878 Dec 3, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Once again silly when have I ever bought a foreclosure? Short Sale, FSBO etc. etc. etc.
Let me know please - I would like to put it back on the market.
And no thank you I will leave the drugs to you Gem. maybe one of these days you will be able to make it out of that house and we could have a cup of java downtown!!!! I should not of said that I apologize I believe physical and mental problems you have no control over should not be brought up here or on other forums. I apologize for myself and others in this respect.
I'm sure you would like to put it back on the market since it needs new plumbing. Home Inspection Janet, Home Inspection. Much more affordable than new pipes.

BELIEVE THEM

#2879 Dec 3, 2010
KKnopp wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is up with your fetish for geese with comic abilities?
LMAO she's probably one of their loose cousins :-)
wondering

Fairfield, CA

#2880 Dec 3, 2010
Granny Loves America wrote:
<quoted text>Really! You are in Fairfield? Who did your inspection, I know them.
Uh o'k -
but you should be posting as Granny the lost Goose!!!!LMAO

BELIEVE THEM

#2881 Dec 3, 2010
Granny Loves America wrote:
<quoted text>Is she back again? Is this who I think it is?
Our latest resident troll.
wondering

Fairfield, CA

#2882 Dec 3, 2010
KKnopp wrote:
<quoted text>
More pretentious babbling. We usually refer to this as "verbal masturbation" As it does nothing for anyone but the person posting. A self defense mechanism if you will.
Let us see - somewhere Gem has gotten the idea I have recently bought a foreclosure in this area. And I am the one verbally masturbating? Pick em right Mr. or you are fired!!!!

BELIEVE THEM

#2883 Dec 3, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Once again what home have I bought, I just checked Title and Escrow I see my name nowhere on deed - do you??? your lax.
Sure you just checked title and escrow as you sit at home as a paralegal right? Suuuuuure.
wondering

Fairfield, CA

#2884 Dec 3, 2010
KKnopp wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Janet Koreens are there in Vacaville?
I am sure I could match up IP addresses if I was really that interested.
Havn't we exhausted this IP address thing with Sadness - back a few threads? But as already stated WHO CARES??

BELIEVE THEM

#2885 Dec 3, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Once again what home have I bought, I just checked Title and Escrow I see my name nowhere on deed - do you??? your lax.
janet koreen
Fairfield, CA
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#1 Sunday Nov 14
This is unbelievable.
We just closed on a house in Vacaville, while we were searching for our home this last month
house after house was being pulled off the market put back on drastically reduced,
This is true in Fairfield as with the rest of solano Co.
So once again who are U all trying to fool?
CRAZY
wondering

Fairfield, CA

#2886 Dec 3, 2010
Gemineye wrote:
<quoted text>just moved into our new home 2 weeks ago. Today we found out the hard way that the pipes (plumbing) needs replaced all the way out to the rd.
Est. cost 7,000.00.
Gem - you are foolish. Stick to the ranting and raving of public records and Karma BS - you are nowhere with this.

BELIEVE THEM

#2887 Dec 3, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>You do not see much Mr. Silly Goose.
Just what is put in front of your nose. And you even seem to have the ability to not even see that clear.
You are crazy as all get out. How are you going to tell someone they don't see what's in front of their nose, yet you try and deny what is right her in front of everyone's face? I mean, if I was an idiot and bought a foreclosed house, or any house, without an inspection and 2 weeks later needed 7k in repairs, I'd probably be embarassed and try to get all attention of of my error too! It's easier to lie when you don't put the truth all over the internet to begin with.

BELIEVE THEM

#2888 Dec 3, 2010
wondering wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cou nty/solano-ca/TR8SVOBUKPK5DUUC U
wondering

Fairfield, CA

#2889 Dec 3, 2010
Gemineye wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one that's all over the internet Janet, not me. You're the one responding to websites with woes about your foreclosed home and rotten pipes. The story of your life is out ther Janet, and believe me, I've read between the lines. BTW, you purchased your home around Oct.
Est. cost 7,000.00.
You are still lost Gem. But what the hell - being lost is what has kept you all together for the last yr or two on this forum.

BELIEVE THEM

#2890 Dec 3, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Gem - you are foolish. Stick to the ranting and raving of public records and Karma BS - you are nowhere with this.
LMAO ahhhhh can't handle the heat get your crazy butt out of the kitchen Janet! You posted it Janet, not me. SMDH at how ignorant you are :-) I'm somewhere all right, I'm sitting in my house that does't need 7k worth of pipes.
wondering

Fairfield, CA

#2891 Dec 3, 2010
Now let me see - so far Gem has me buying a home within the last few months - in all places Vacaville CA.(think not)- She has me fired from Tahoe Joe's in Vacaville CA ( think not) and she has my identity mistaken for others.
Not good Gem.... Not hired!!!
There is always a core beneath the surface.
You are just to quick to scratch no time to dig!!
wondering

Fairfield, CA

#2892 Dec 3, 2010
Gemineye wrote:
<quoted text>
janet koreen
Fairfield, CA
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#1 Sunday Nov 14
This is unbelievable.
We just closed on a house in Vacaville, while we were searching for our home this last month
house after house was being pulled off the market put back on drastically reduced,
This is true in Fairfield as with the rest of solano Co.
So once again who are U all trying to fool?
CRAZY
Gem. is your post pic. really U? I think not. LMAO

BELIEVE THEM

#2893 Dec 3, 2010
wondering wrote:
All that tells me is that you don't have credit good enough to put your name on the title or deed. That's too bad. There's nothing worse than living in someone else's house. I love that my name and my name only is on my title and deed. Maybe you could work on repairing your credit, then your name can be put on the house. I teach classes in that you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vacaville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
specialized crosstrail Jammed Mon JammedTrailBike 1
anyone hear a big bang and flash this morning a... (Dec '12) Jul 22 Joe Schmoe 20
News McDonald's OK along Alamo Drive in Vacaville Jul 21 Birds Landing Bob 9
News The Tax Watchers: Senate Bill 231 belongs in sewer Jul 21 Birds Landing Bob 1
Review: Advanced Pain Management Inst - Valery ... (Sep '09) Jul 13 Uknown 15
Revenge of JOHN The Baptist TOM HUGHS and OBAMA... (Jan '16) Jul 12 The Truth Teller 11
News Vacaville child drowns in pool (Jul '13) Jul 11 Nic Gagnon 235

Vacaville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vacaville Mortgages