|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>This screw up cost lives.
What screw up? And di you see the list of all the embassies attacked when Bush was President.
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
What screw up? And di you see the list of all the embassies attacked when Bush was President.
their reluctance to talk about the events during the bush administration????...

..... leads me to think they dont put much creedence into camparing THEIR policies with the rest of the worlds veiws...

because doing so?? generally makes their arguements look dumb.
Sandy

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has fired his $153,000-a-year emergency management director.

For diverting a crew to remove a tree, from his Long Island home's driveway.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Bush cover up any of those attacks when one of our ambassadors asked for help? Did Bush lie and say it was about a movie when it was terrorists? Why does anything the great obama screws up on always go back to "well did you see what that bush did?"

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Did Bush cover up any of those attacks when one of our ambassadors asked for help? Did Bush lie and say it was about a movie when it was terrorists? Why does anything the great obama screws up on always go back to "well did you see what that bush did?"
I know I love it too!!

and now that great Obama has been re-elected by a near landslide??

we can just torment you all term long when you bring up bengazi!!

such is the priveldege of power.

bush was at the polls i guess.(in spirit)
InYourFace

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

President Obama's margin of victory among young voters in his second election.

Karl Rove said President Obama is the first president to be re-elected with the same share of the voters and winning the same states in both elections.

Karl rOVE (LYING HIS FACE OFF) saying that Willard Mitt Romney had convinced voters he was a better leader and had a better vision than President Obama, Karl Rove offered a different spin on Romney's losing campaign.

"This thing," Rove said, "was won."

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
how many cover ups the right have claimed since obama was elected...??

ive never seen a modern president harrassed because of WHO he is so badly!!

electing an african american really brought the reich wing ding-bats out of the woodwork.

I cant wait to see all they come up with once we democrats elect a women president.??

like the reaction to the obama pressidnecy from the bigots???....

it will probabaly be rather embarrassing for all americans. mabey the entire world.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Two Term BarackStar Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I love it too!!
and now that great Obama has been re-elected by a near landslide??
we can just torment you all term long when you bring up bengazi!!
such is the priveldege of power.
bush was at the polls i guess.(in spirit)
It's spelled Benghazi. And would have been brought up no matter of the result. It has nothing to do with the election as CBS made sure of. The point is Obama lied, people died when in fact our great leader turned Stevens down for help when he cried for it. Yes the great gay ambassador was crapped on by the great obama. Why? There are rumors of the great one's gay past, do you think Stevens knew about that?

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

InYourFace wrote:
President Obama's margin of victory among young voters in his second election.
Karl Rove said President Obama is the first president to be re-elected with the same share of the voters and winning the same states in both elections.
Karl rOVE (LYING HIS FACE OFF) saying that Willard Mitt Romney had convinced voters he was a better leader and had a better vision than President Obama, Karl Rove offered a different spin on Romney's losing campaign.
"This thing," Rove said, "was won."
except he didnt win NC and Indiana, like he did in 08'

Obama the GReat got...365 electoral votes in 08, and

332 this time around.

and nine million less votes than 08'....

the rethugs got 3 million less.

if everyone who had voted for McCain ??

had come out to vote for romney??

it probabaly would have been much closer in the electoral race..
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

<quoted text>
how many cover ups the right have claimed since obama was elected...??
ive never seen a modern president harrassed because of WHO he is so badly!!
electing an african american really brought the reich wing ding-bats out of the woodwork.
Stop the race rants. He is half white, half true African American. Who cares what his race is? besides you. So asking Obama why he covered up and lied about Benghazi means we are attacking him because he is Black?

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Did Bush cover up any of those attacks when one of our ambassadors asked for help? Did Bush lie and say it was about a movie when it was terrorists? Why does anything the great obama screws up on always go back to "well did you see what that bush did?"
Obama never lied about, the Faux News crowd is trying to make you believe it, but there is zero evidence Obama lied about anything about the attacks.

My point is, he didn't lie, and I'm sure you didn't get all excited when the attacks happened under Bush.

Big difference.

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Stop the race rants. He is half white, half true African American. Who cares what his race is? besides you. So asking Obama why he covered up and lied about Benghazi means we are attacking him because he is Black?
arnt the other african american in this country "true african amercians" or does that just apply to people with direct roots to africa...

i think you need to explain this nuance.

I agree, his presdiency isnt much about race....
i only point out race, when I see racist campaigns, like the one scott brown ran for instance.

I realize you are only sort of racist, compared to some others we encounter here on these threads(or in real life)

why do you think Obama is so popular with the american people?/

is it because he is the first african american presdient??

not really...

it is just because he is good at relating to commmon folks.....because he IS ONE.

he is likable, and the world agrees with me.

are they racist for liking obama??, because he is the first US president with dark skin??

out in the big old world?? Us president arnt usually that popular to start with.
TEAtards left behind

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's spelled Benghazi. And would have been brought up no matter of the result. It has nothing to do with the election as CBS made sure of. The point is Obama lied, people died when in fact our great leader turned Stevens down for help when he cried for it. Yes the great gay ambassador was crapped on by the great obama. Why? There are rumors of the great one's gay past, do you think Stevens knew about that?
actually riccardo??

im not sure if youve ever been to a country where they use a different alphabet?? but I have.(several times)

and spelling translations are sometimes a little loose.....because there sometimes is no Official way of spellimg things..

you may be perfectly right about "benGhazi" but what i said is true.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

<quoted text>
we moped the floor withy you guys..
by 126 electoral votes...
sour F%%%ing grapes, dooche-nozzle!
In the year 2000, the unbathed hypocritical shitferbrains railed against the Electoral College. Look at how the times have changed.

The Popular vote, however, was pretty close. It reveals a divided nation, in which Obama the empty suit was elected solely on the basis of race.

The racists tipped the balance of the election, and again I laugh at their grade school "intellect".
Can Do

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Is this really the place to talk about this?

Since: Aug 10

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
In the year 2000, the unbathed hypocritical shitferbrains railed against the Electoral College. Look at how the times have changed.
The Popular vote, however, was pretty close. It reveals a divided nation, in which Obama the empty suit was elected solely on the basis of race.
The racists tipped the balance of the election, and again I laugh at their grade school "intellect".
You are exactly correct.
GrumpyOMparty

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

GOP is the 'Grumpy Old Man' Party?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

GrumpyOMparty wrote:
GOP is the 'Grumpy Old Man' Party?
The GOP is a bunch of spineless wimps too busy wanting to appear likeable to the lowest common denominator.

Reach across the aisle or reach-around?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly correct.
Thanks.

I wish I wasn't though. It's sometimes hard to accept that this world truly is full of the Common Man, that basic human intelligence comes at a premium, that even those at the top are pretty much dumb-as-dirt.
GrumpyOMparty

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Privae sector alert system:

http://www.motherjones.com/media/2012/10/mark...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Vacaville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Vacaville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••