Vacaville planners to discuss new Dollar Tree store

Nov 17, 2012 Full story: The Reporter 6

A local discounter is looking to expand in Vacaville, proposing the opening of a second Dollar Tree store within the city.

Full Story
Lunch mom

Mountain View, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Too close to 99 cents store. That parking lot is already hard to turn into from Peabody rd.
Stu

Oakland, CA

#2 Nov 17, 2012
The more of these overstock stores we get, the more Vacaville will be like Fairfield.

Just be damned careful of the food items you buy from these stores. Usually at or past expiration date.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#3 Nov 17, 2012
Even though I don't drink the stuff anymore, the big ole 3 liter of sodas are a good buy. Tastes damn near the same for a lot cheaper. Around this time of the year I go there to buy around 50 dollars worth of toys and send them to African kids through our church.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#4 Nov 17, 2012
The_Solution wrote:
Even though I don't drink the stuff anymore, the big ole 3 liter of sodas are a good buy. Tastes damn near the same for a lot cheaper. Around this time of the year I go there to buy around 50 dollars worth of toys and send them to African kids through our church.
What church is that, Oh Holy Church of the Snaggle Tooth Deity?
Stu

Oakland, CA

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>What church is that, Oh Holy Church of the Snaggle Tooth Deity?
Hey Antwan! Perhaps one of the sure things you can find at a "nothing under 98 Cents store are Hostess products like Twinkies, HOHO's, Cupcakes and Snowballs. Even though they might be well past their expiration date, there's a load of chemical preservatives baked inside to ensure that these products last well into the 22nd Century.
{;-)
Lunch mom

Mountain View, CA

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Wonder if Orchard and Starbucks are happy about dollar tree. Let's see something better like a police substation.That would serve neighborhood better. Can I get anybody to high five that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vacaville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Closure of nut tree plaza 6 hr Grammy Bess 8
Pastor to face trial next week on arson allegation 11 hr Border 11
Letter: Advice for bicyclists 22 hr Darrow Clarence 2
DUI enforcment planned through new year 22 hr Darrow Clarence 15
The Worst Judge in California (Including Solano... Tue mipe 7
Chevya s in Vacaville closes Dec 20 A Thought 4
Are we dumping the homeless? Dec 19 Mike 4
Vacaville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web