A final goodbye letter to my once Dea...

A final goodbye letter to my once Dearest Evie!

Posted in the Vacaville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Tiffany Allen

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 17, 2011
“My dearest Evie … you’re here on my mind … A friend for life dear … So loving, so kind …”
As long as you were there my love, I was never lost! Because you were always my true direction, my true north!
If I were a compass, my needle would always know where to find home because you would always pull me in the right direction!
Without any conscious effort, I was always directed to you because you were my magnetic north per se!
You were my natural home.
When we were together, love just flowed naturally without any preconceived effort or thought on my part.
Now though … you’ve been gone from my life for over ten years!
And although it seemed like I was doing that “for you” because I truly loved you! It turns out that I’m surprised and shocked!
It turned out to be a fact that you moved on because the reality was you felt like I had forced my love on you somehow? You said to others that I had intimidated and mentally abused you into loving me.
Now that I know that to be truth … I will only spend the rest of my life asking for forgiveness from God in Heaven, because Evie that was the furthest thing from my intentions!
So Evie … because you won’t accept mail from me … I’m writing this letter to be posted on any public forum that will accept it, so that maybe by some chance you’ll read this and know that in my final words to you … I’m writing to tell you I’m sorry for so many things!
First and foremost … I’m sorry I didn’t immediately reveal to you my true nature! I’m sorry I didn’t immediately upon meeting you; reveal to you my truly female soul!
So that the decision to love or not to love me would have been yours, rather than a decision that “you say” was forced on you by my outwardly male and very macho fighter pilot persona!
I’m writing this to tell you that I only did that because I mistakenly thought … that was what you and all of the rest of society wanted from me! I now know … without a doubt … that I was wrong in thinking that.
I was wrong in living for thirty-seven years in that pretense just to please first my family, then society, and then finally you!
And now that it’s much too late for you and me Evie … I want to somehow let you know that I truly regret not revealing my feminine inner self to you right from the start! For not letting you know up front that I fully intended a Lesbian love affair, one that was of the truest in nature, but one that was not what you or society would have called “normal” because not you nor society was ready to accept that an outwardly macho fighter pilot type like me could ever “really” be a woman on the inside … and that my dear, ultimately sealed our fate!

I’m writing this so if by chance you do read it, you’ll know I’ve found my true inner self completely!
That I’ve finally rid myself of the pretense of being macho and having to act as if that was who I was when it was just that … an act!
So when I find another angel … I hope and pray that soon I will experience the sincere love that you’ve found, now that you’ve moved on. The kind of love that can be cherished by two women as they travel down the second half of life’s journey!
So now that I’ve lived through the transformation to my true self, lived through throat cancer and radiation treatments and have made it through the past 11 years alone … I hope that a pretty lady somewhere reads my letter to you Evie and realizes that I’m now ready to give all my heart to her, to love her with all my heart and soul.
And that she gets in touch with me so we can proceed to share our lives together, side by side as it should have been long ago, with you and I, my long lost Evie.
So I’ll wrap this letter up with an invitation to whomever reads this and has the foresight to see how sincere I really am now that I’ve travelled this far in my life. And I’ll ask her to please get in touch with me if that’s what she wants from life. And she and I can begin a new journey in life … together forever!

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#2 Feb 17, 2011
^^^Oh-kay. LOL

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#3 Feb 17, 2011
Yeah I didn't know what to say either.

*claps*

?

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#4 Feb 17, 2011
KKnopp wrote:
Yeah I didn't know what to say either.
*claps*
?
Not sure what to say. Not sure what he/she is wanting.
Evie

Fairfield, CA

#5 Feb 17, 2011
Hey Tiff,

Bite me!! I never liked you anyway. You suck.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#6 Feb 17, 2011
Evie likes to cut to the chase.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2011
I needto think on this one...what to say????what to say????????what does she want? Is anyone else confused?? I hope I am not the only one that is saying what?????????? Will the "REAL EVIE" please speak up...

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#8 Feb 17, 2011
Sounds like something Lady Gaga would write.
Max

United States

#9 Feb 17, 2011
Tiffany Allen wrote:
“My dearest Evie … you’re here on my mind … A friend for life dear … So loving, so kind …”
As long as you were there my love, I was never lost! Because you were always my true direction, my true north!
If I were a compass, my needle would always know where to find home because you would always pull me in the right direction!
Without any conscious effort, I was always directed to you because you were my magnetic north per se!
You were my natural home.
When we were together, love just flowed naturally without any preconceived effort or thought on my part.
Now though … you’ve been gone from my life for over ten years!
And although it seemed like I was doing that “for you” because I truly loved you! It turns out that I’m surprised and shocked!
It turned out to be a fact that you moved on because the reality was you felt like I had forced my love on you somehow? You said to others that I had intimidated and mentally abused you into loving me.
Now that I know that to be truth … I will only spend the rest of my life asking for forgiveness from God in Heaven, because Evie that was the furthest thing from my intentions!
So Evie … because you won’t accept mail from me … I’m writing this letter to be posted on any public forum that will accept it, so that maybe by some chance you’ll read this and know that in my final words to you … I’m writing to tell you I’m sorry for so many things!
First and foremost … I’m sorry I didn’t immediately reveal to you my true nature! I’m sorry I didn’t immediately upon meeting you; reveal to you my truly female soul!
So that the decision to love or not to love me would have been yours, rather than a decision that “you say” was forced on you by my outwardly male and very macho fighter pilot persona!
I’m writing this to tell you that I only did that because I mistakenly thought … that was what you and all of the rest of society wanted from me! I now know … without a doubt … that I was wrong in thinking that.
I was wrong in living for thirty-seven years in that pretense just to please first my family, then society, and then finally you!
And now that it’s much too late for you and me Evie … I want to somehow let you know that I truly regret not revealing my feminine inner self to you right from the start! For not letting you know up front that I fully intended a Lesbian love affair, one that was of the truest in nature, but one that was not what you or society would have called “normal” because not you nor society was ready to accept that an outwardly macho fighter pilot type like me could ever “really” be a woman on the inside … and that my dear, ultimately sealed our fate!
I’m writing this so if by chance you do read it, you’ll know I’ve found my true inner self completely!
That I’ve finally rid myself of the pretense of being macho and having to act as if that was who I was when it was just that … an act!
So when I find another angel … I hope and pray that soon I will experience the sincere love that you’ve found, now that you’ve moved on. The kind of love that can be cherished by two women as they travel down the second half of life’s journey!
So now that I’ve lived through the transformation to my true self, lived through throat cancer and radiation treatments and have made it through the past 11 years alone … I hope that a pretty lady somewhere reads my letter to you Evie and realizes that I’m now ready to give all my heart to her, to love her with all my heart and soul.
And that she gets in touch with me so we can proceed to share our lives together, side by side as it should have been long ago, with you and I, my long lost Evie.
So I’ll wrap this letter up with an invitation to whomever reads this and has the foresight to see how sincere I really am now that I’ve travelled this far in my life. And I’ll ask her to please get in touch with me if that’s what she wants from life. And she and I can begin a new journey in life … together forever!
Verbose.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#10 Feb 17, 2011
Max that is probably the first time I've actually laughed at that.

*applause*
RandMan

Fairfield, CA

#11 Feb 17, 2011
Hmmm... An "outwardly macho fighter pilot type like me could ever 'really' be a woman on the inside", you say? Tiffany, you're way beyond confused, dear. Why don't you post some pics of yourself in your finest Victoria's Secrets' stuff and we'll tell you what we think? K?
RandMan

Fairfield, CA

#12 Feb 17, 2011
Just kidding. Please don't really do it, K?

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#13 Feb 17, 2011
Tiffany needs some hormone replacement.
Tiffany Allen

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 17, 2011
I'm most certain that this isn't the real Evie, she has a heart of gold!
Tiffany Allen

Houston, TX

#15 Feb 17, 2011
RandMan wrote:
Hmmm... An "outwardly macho fighter pilot type like me could ever 'really' be a woman on the inside", you say? Tiffany, you're way beyond confused, dear. Why don't you post some pics of yourself in your finest Victoria's Secrets' stuff and we'll tell you what we think? K?
I'n not confused at all actually ... I WAS confused for 37 years but no-more and very happy in life now as a legal woman in every way!

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#16 Feb 17, 2011
Tiffany Allen wrote:
I'm most certain that this isn't the real Evie, she has a heart of gold!
She's refusing your mail. Does she even live in California?

“Lesbian Lady looking 4 friend”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 17, 2011
Granny Loves America wrote:
<quoted text>She's refusing your mail. Does she even live in California?
Her husband won't let her accept my mail. They live happily in Vacaville granny. And he won't let her accept snail mail because he 's afraid she still loves me which is irrelevant because I only want to be friends with her. he has nothing to worry about.
Donald

Fremont, CA

#18 Feb 17, 2011
Oh, that Tiffany Allen! Please tell the folks on this forum who may not have read your book “TransConquest” about it.
Tiffany Allen

Cypress, TX

#19 Feb 18, 2011
Donald wrote:
Oh, that Tiffany Allen! Please tell the folks on this forum who may not have read your book “TransConquest” about it.
Yes ... If any of you are mature enough to be interested in a published TG author please get yourself a copy of my novel "Transconquest" It's available at Barnes & Noble.com , Borders.com , and Amazon.com as well. It's a very enthralling/entertaining action/adventure novel about a very unique lady who survives a major nuclear terrorist attack on the US and travels across post nuclear america from California to Texas, helps form a militia and helps to repatriat the US from the terrorist!

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#20 Feb 18, 2011
A superhero transvestite?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vacaville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nut Tree Airport recognized for aviation safety Mar 24 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Police investigate hardware store burglary Mar 24 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Prison for man with string of DUI cases (May '16) Mar 23 denise 7
News Local Radio Shack, JCPenney aren't on chopping ... Mar 22 A Thought 5
News Vacaville Unified employees get a pay boost Mar 22 Roudy the Sevente... 9
News Jury convicts Vacaville man of shooting that in... Mar 21 I know 1
News Trial starts for Vacaville man on felony assaul... Mar 21 I know 1

Vacaville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vacaville Mortgages