Four nabbed on drug charges

Jan 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Reporter

Authorities arrested four Vallejo men Thursday and seized thousands of dollars worth of narcotics and suspected drug proceeds, according to officials.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5

Since: Aug 10

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

And again it took a traffic stop to catch the drug dealers in Vacaville.

“A55clown Antwan's obsession”

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Once again, it's those damn Irish! So typical.
Wrong Again

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

nice that other police agencies have to come to vallejo to rid of the drug dealers n vallejo. especially since city clowncil has decimated vpd and will continue to ruin them until they don't exist. i read that clowncil was told that 20 cops are retiring by summer and there are no qualified applicants in the hopper. batten down the hatches citizens, its gonna get ugly!!
Steve

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Wrong Again wrote:
nice that other police agencies have to come to vallejo to rid of the drug dealers n vallejo. especially since city clowncil has decimated vpd and will continue to ruin them until they don't exist. i read that clowncil was told that 20 cops are retiring by summer and there are no qualified applicants in the hopper. batten down the hatches citizens, its gonna get ugly!!
As long as there are functional donut shops doing business in Vacaville, the VVPD will be in good shape. You whining civilians need to learn how to look out for yourselves. VVPD exists solely for their own sake and to perpetuate Vacaville's holy donut shops.
TheHammerofTruth

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Wrong Again wrote:
Hey Grissle, if you weren't an impotent pathetic excuse for a cop Vallejo would have an additional 4 million to put towards cops. Your incompetence cost cops jobs via the lawsuit. You want to blame someone look in the mirror daddy boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Vacaville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Vacaville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance