Amber Marie Kelley

There are 18 comments on the The Reporter story from Oct 21, 2008, titled Amber Marie Kelley. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Amber Marie Kelley, 14, of Vacaville, passed away Oct. 16 in Vacaville. She was born June 7, 1994, in Vallejo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

LUPITA LOPEZ 14 AND MOM

Richmond, CA

#1 Oct 21, 2008
I am so sorry for the loss of your love one. May precious memories fill your heart and ease your pain...
My deepest sympathy for the family. My God bless you and help you through this troubling time.

AMBER KELLEY.......REST IN PARADISE......

BABYGURL2494@HOTMAIL.COM
tIFFANy

Vacaville, CA

#2 Oct 22, 2008
AMBER I LOVE yOU ANd MiSS yOU SO MUCh WE HAd SO MUCh FUN IN 7tH GRADE yOU AVERy My BROtHER AND ME I MISh yOU WERE StILL HERE CAUSE yOU MAdE It SUCh A HAPPIER PLACE..!
Lori Neuland

Vacaville, CA

#3 Oct 22, 2008
I was so sad to hear the tragic news about Amber. I remember her as such a sweet, lovely 5th grader. My sympathy to all of her family and friends, I am so sorry for your loss.
Ms. Neuland, 5th grade teacher, Browns Valley
Virginia and Larry

Suisun City, CA

#4 Oct 22, 2008
May God hold you close in your darkest hour. We are so very sorry for your loss.virginiaheadington@comcas t.net
Lexxiiiii

Vacaville, CA

#5 Dec 30, 2008
Amber !!!! We missss you. "/
Angel B

Oakland, CA

#6 Sep 15, 2009
We all miss you so much. You will never leave our hearts and our memories. We all love you and always will... If only you were still here for us all to embrace you and let you know that everything would turn out okay...
Kelli Brook

San Francisco, CA

#7 Oct 15, 2009
to think its almost been a year. amber each dayi dont go without thinking of you. i ran across a picture of us back in t-ball and it made me smile we were so young. i miss you so much from the long walk homes to the talks. you will forver be in my heart. you were not only my neighbor but my best friend. i love you. RIP.
Ambers Dad

AOL

#9 Nov 18, 2009
Taylor wrote:
She didn't pass away, that dumb bitch shot herself!
Suicide is a selfish slap in the face to everyone that cares about you.
Keep your comments off this forum if you have something to say come by and say it to me.
paulina arias

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2009
r.i.p baby girl i love you and miss you so much !i will always carry the memories we had i will forever keep you in my heart you will never be forgotten !you will be close to my heart .im sorry for the loss dana ,jay,and josh you were wonderful parents n a great bother . you had a bautiful daughter now shes a beautiful angel . who ever that person is speaking about ambers bussines you needs keep your mouth shut you dont got no reason to be having ambefrs name in your mouth you can see me about that quit running your mouth ! if you dont know nuthing then dont be writting shyt thats none of your concern!
ambers mom

AOL

#11 May 7, 2010
tayor bitch come over my house so i can have a great time kicking are ass .you coward
anonymous

Vacaville, CA

#13 Aug 13, 2010
Taylor. Why would you say something like that about a person? Dont you think that her family and friends are suffering enough?
anonymous

Vacaville, CA

#14 Oct 28, 2010
its been over two years now and it still feels like yesterday. not a day goes by that i dont think of you and wish you were still here. your bubbly personality forced anyone to smile and your smile lit up a room. i miss you beatuiful. r.i.p cause one day. .my dreams will become reality. love you amber.
jenna

AOL

#15 Aug 7, 2011
i came across a pic of us in jr high.... i miss you girl. You will never be forgotten babygirl we all miss you terribly and will never stop wearing purple for you honey, i hope you watch over us and i know your laugh brightens heaven daily. i love you girl <3
Allie

San Jose, CA

#16 Oct 15, 2012
Not a day goes by that i dont think about you Amber. <3 i miss you. you, Ashley and I were the "three amigos". I wish you would have never left us. I miss you Amber.
Jonathon

Vacaville, CA

#17 Aug 15, 2013
Looking for a pic of amber for a memorial tat. Would appreciate the help. Email me @ jonathonfriesen@att.net thanks.
Dlo

Concord, CA

#18 Sep 3, 2013
Sat on the bench dedicated to Amber. Thank you for the nice memorial dedicated to a young girl who's life ended too soon.
kayla

United States

#19 Oct 10, 2013
Your an angel now baby girl !! Your very much missed and taylor you better watch your back you have no buisness to even speak her name come see me bout it rip baby girl
Taylor

Vacaville, CA

#20 Jan 31, 2014
Ambers Dad wrote:
<quoted text> Keep your comments off this forum if you have something to say come by and say it to me.
I want to apologize. It's been a long time since I wrote that initial post. I was such a messed up kid, but since then I have found God. I wish I could take it all back, but I can't. I was so mad (not at Amber) because my Aunt commit suicide that same year, so I was mad at the world and I just took out my aggression in such a wrong way. I am so sorry for your loss and the hurtful things I had said. I couldn't imagine losing one of my kids. The things I have said have eaten at me every time I think of your beautiful daughter. Again, I am so sorry. Please find it in your heart to forgive me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vacaville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suit, by prisoner who sued over taken TV, dismi... 9 hr Latricia 14
News Police: Search leads to drugs, money, 4 arrests... 10 hr Latricia 3
News Vacaville to pay $1.3 million over fatal police... 10 hr Latricia 15
Review: Vaca Valley Truck 18 hr DOESER 1
Solano County Supervisors VIOLATES FEDERAL laws... Sun Hodge 11
Jade Helm 15 Sun Un agenda 21 and ... 2
News Breakfast program to highlight services for hom... Sun Latricia 1
More from around the web

Vacaville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE