Vacaville girl wins 1965 Plymouth

Vacaville girl wins 1965 Plymouth

There are 23 comments on the The Reporter story from Jul 9, 2013, titled Vacaville girl wins 1965 Plymouth. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Vacaville's Olivia Carroll doesn't, but the 11-year-old nonetheless waltzed away from Saturday's Norcal Knockout Rock 'n' Roll Bike & Car Show as the winner of a 1965 Plymouth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2013
Plymouth WHAT???

There is a big difference between a valiant and say a road runner or one of the other desire able muscle type cars.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#2 Jul 19, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
Plymouth WHAT???
There is a big difference between a valiant and say a road runner or one of the other desire able muscle type cars.
Hi BLB, It is a Belvedere II. I met the father in town today; seems like a nice chap. He and his father are going to restore it for when the little girl turns 16 and gets her driver's license.

It runs great, mostly cosmetic work..........

United States

#3 Jul 19, 2013
A Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi BLB, It is a Belvedere II. I met the father in town today; seems like a nice chap. He and his father are going to restore it for when the little girl turns 16 and gets her driver's license.
It runs great, mostly cosmetic work..........
Thanks.

By the way the story is written you would think that the car was already fully restored.

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

#4 Jul 20, 2013
I guess the girl and her father are about to be paid a visit by the IRS. Gotta declare that s__t, you know!
Jaleel

Alamo, CA

#5 Jul 20, 2013
Emjoe wrote:
I guess the girl and her father are about to be paid a visit by the IRS. Gotta declare that s__t, you know!
Emjoe, you be a dispicable aZZwhipe! GO TO HELL CRACKER!

Vacaville, CA

#6 Jul 20, 2013
Jaleel wrote:
<quoted text>Emjoe, you be a dispicable aZZwhipe! GO TO HELL CRACKER!
Why is that, Moron? All he did was state a fact. Oh that's right you wouldn't know anything about income tax.

I guess with that in mind maybe they're lucky that it is not already fully restored.
Jaleel

Alamo, CA

#7 Jul 20, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that, Moron? All he did was state a fact. Oh that's right you wouldn't know anything about income tax.
I guess with that in mind maybe they're lucky that it is not already fully restored.
Who the foook you calling a Moron yu HONKIE? Go have coitus with ur sheep!

Vacaville, CA

#10 Jul 20, 2013
Jaleel wrote:
<quoted text>Emjoe, you be a dispicable aZZwhipe! GO TO HELL CRACKER!
"Cracker? Ooh, ruined my day. Takes me back to a time where we owned land and people." - Louis CK, Comedian
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#11 Jul 20, 2013
Emjoe wrote:
I think if it's valued at less than $1500 ($1499.99), you don't have to claim it. I would say with the condition it is in, the values would be far less..... Don't know for sure..........

Vacaville, CA

#12 Jul 21, 2013
A Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if it's valued at less than $1500 ($1499.99), you don't have to claim it. I would say with the condition it is in, the values would be far less..... Don't know for sure..........
It might be close, completely restored it may be worth nearly $20,000.
Fred in VV

Vacaville, CA

#13 Jul 21, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be close, completely restored it may be worth nearly $20,000.
Not near the value of your old tractor though huh Bubby?

Location hidden

#14 Jul 21, 2013
Fred in VV wrote:
<quoted text>Not near the value of your old tractor though huh Bubby?
^^The poser "Fred in VV" must be gay and have no friends outside of a silicone blow-up sex toy he calls a "trophy wife" and two mongrel puppy dogs he calls "kidlets".^^^
Jairy All Of

United States

#15 Jul 21, 2013
Fred in Vacaville wrote:
<quoted text>^^The poser "Fred in VV" must be gay and have no friends outside of a silicone blow-up sex toy he calls a "trophy wife" and two mongrel puppy dogs he calls "kidlets".^^^
sounds like Jerry Olive.
Ignore Me

Vacaville, CA

#16 Jul 21, 2013
What, does he send audio files on Topix? Sounds like? What an idiot! LOL!
Jairy All Of

United States

#17 Jul 21, 2013
Ignore Me wrote:
What, does he send audio files on Topix? Sounds like? What an idiot! LOL!
I was right. Is Jerry Olive. Dooosh bag.
Ignore Me

Vacaville, CA

#18 Jul 21, 2013
Jairy All Of wrote:
<quoted text>I was right. Is Jerry Olive. Dooosh bag.
You have no idea do you.
Needa Spell

Fairfield, CA

#19 Jul 21, 2013
I see you're pretending to be Antwan on another thread. I think he DOES have the idea, nitwit. So does everybody else. Your special ed writing style gives you away every time. YOu're really not fooling anyone.
Eddie

Vacaville, CA

#20 Jul 21, 2013
Needa Spell wrote:
...Your special ed writing style...
That's so special.
JER

Vacaville, CA

#22 Jul 21, 2013
JER wrote:
<quoted text>Please don't hate me just because I use to pork your wife. She was just horny because you couldn't please her anymore.She can toss a mean salad.lol
Projecting both the name of the person he wishes to be like and an act he only dreams of...

Vacaville, CA

#23 Jul 21, 2013
Fred in Vacaville wrote:
<quoted text>^^The poser "Fred in VV" must be gay and have no friends outside of a silicone blow-up sex toy he calls a "trophy wife" and two mongrel puppy dogs he calls "kidlets".^^^
I have mentioned to him many times that we know it is not "Fred in Vacaville" since you post useing your registered account. I've also tried to get it to sink into his bald empty head that I don't have any sheep, but that doesn't seem to take hold either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vacaville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Read my lips: Heck no 12 hr Toots Bore 18
Gangs in Dixon ? (Dec '09) Tue Birds Landing Bob 4
News Suisun council hears theater parking concerns Tue Birds Landing Bob 3
Does Birds Landing Bob need to be committed ? (Jun '14) May 22 Babs 29
Big loud explosion sound at 10:25 pm, anybody k... May 21 LOL 14
need a solution! May 20 Sir Tommy 11
News Eye on the target May 20 Sir Tommy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vacaville Mortgages