'Cut for a Cause' organizers seek sty...

'Cut for a Cause' organizers seek stylists

There are 10 comments on the The Daily Republic story from Sep 10, 2012, titled 'Cut for a Cause' organizers seek stylists. In it, The Daily Republic reports that:

Blake Austin College Beauty Academy in Vacaville is participating in the "Cut for a Cause" event from noon to 4 p.m. Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Republic.

“I won't be your hero.”

Since: Jul 12

Vacaville, CA

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Is it cheap? I need a haircut.
Harry

Vacaville, CA

#2 Sep 10, 2012
JoshCham wrote:
Is it cheap? I need a haircut.
The only difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is about two weeks.
Adam Lambert

Benicia, CA

#3 Sep 10, 2012
I offer to clip you with my electric hedge clippers for free.

“I won't be your hero.”

Since: Jul 12

Vacaville, CA

#4 Sep 10, 2012
I might take you up on that Adam, I am going for the scalp-less looking. Start a whole new trend.
Adam Lambert

Benicia, CA

#5 Sep 10, 2012
“The event raises money to train women in poor countries to become hair stylists.”

Great idea! Many poor people can afford hair stylists.

“Please go to http://www.plantashear.org for more information on the ‘Cut for a Cause.’”

Sounds like sheep.
Adam Lambert

Benicia, CA

#6 Sep 10, 2012
JoshCham wrote:
I might take you up on that Adam, I am going for the scalp-less looking. Start a whole new trend.
ROTFL!

Since: Aug 10

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Sep 11, 2012
Adam Lambert wrote:
“The event raises money to train women in poor countries to become hair stylists.”
Great idea! Many poor people can afford hair stylists.
“Please go to http://www.plantashear.org for more information on the ‘Cut for a Cause.’”
Sounds like sheep.
It sure smells like a scam to me. Collect donations so they can send their training "team" to some hell hole. I'll bet the "team" is made up of highly paid non profit organizers.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#8 Sep 11, 2012
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure smells like a scam to me. Collect donations so they can send their training "team" to some hell hole. I'll bet the "team" is made up of highly paid non profit organizers.
And it's great Free Advetisement for a private for profit cosmetology school. Aren't there any plain old barber colleges anymore?

Since: Aug 10

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Sep 13, 2012
A Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's great Free Advetisement for a private for profit cosmetology school. Aren't there any plain old barber colleges anymore?
I don't know, are there any plain old barbers anymore?
Randman

Vacaville, CA

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know, are there any plain old barbers anymore?
Do I have to wash my hair of all the turd juice first? Do you think I can find a bottle of Lucky Tiger hair tonic at one of these places?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vacaville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vacavillea s multimillion-dollar wastewater fac... 3 hr Latricia 1
News Grand Jury: Water loss found in cities across i... 3 hr Latricia 3
News Vacaville tobacco sting leads to 6 arrests 3 hr Latricia 3
News Vacaville to pay $1.3 million over fatal police... Wed Latricia 68
News Memorial Day ceremonies have personal touch Wed Birds Landing Bob 1
News Vacaville ups water conservation efforts to Sta... Wed Birds Landing Bob 1
Solano County Supervisors VIOLATES FEDERAL laws... Wed Latricia 18
More from around the web

Vacaville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]