Original Pizza Pucks rolls back into ...

Original Pizza Pucks rolls back into Vacaville

There are 79 comments on the The Reporter story from Jan 26, 2013, titled Original Pizza Pucks rolls back into Vacaville. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Looks like the warm, gooey goodness of the "pizza puck," born and bred in Vacaville, will be staging a comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#1 Jan 26, 2013
I do love pizza pucks

Since: Aug 10

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2013
I don't recall even hearing of Pizza Pucks. I do remember Pepperoni's Pizza, right in front of Nunn's Bro's though. They made a good pizza.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Didn't know they were a vaca-original.

Good to know..........
Lunch mom

Vacaville, CA

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Loved the pucks. The service not great. Especially delivery. Will try it again when they open,
Amanda

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2013
So happy about this! I might not live there any more but I do visit and will be eating it as much as I can when in town!!!
Steve

Walnut Creek, CA

#6 Jan 31, 2013
There is no good pizza west of New York.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Steve wrote:
There is no good pizza west of New York.
If you define "good" as "greasy and thin", then you're right! Let's keep it that way.

Pizza pucks are delicious and I always knew they were unique to Vacaville. They just kept getting shut down for various reasons. Hope the remodel makes that area much more desirable. They've had little luck with tenants the past few years.

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2013
VacaBulldog04 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you define "good" as "greasy and thin", then you're right! Let's keep it that way.
Pizza pucks are delicious and I always knew they were unique to Vacaville. They just kept getting shut down for various reasons. Hope the remodel makes that area much more desirable. They've had little luck with tenants the past few years.
You better get em quick because that is a terrible location so they probably won't last long. If they offer delivery they may last a little longer than the last few tenants, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Pizza Time

Vacaville, CA

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
I don't recall even hearing of Pizza Pucks. I do remember Pepperoni's Pizza, right in front of Nunn's Bro's though. They made a good pizza.
Glad to hear you're a fan of the old Pepperoni's Pizza on Main St.. That was the birth place for Pizza Pucks. Same Pizza.:)
Adam Lambert

Vallejo, CA

#10 Jan 31, 2013
The name is a turn-off.
Steve

Alamo, CA

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Pizza Pucks is like a chronic case of hemeroids. Once they go away, they keep coming back. Vacaville does NOT know good food!

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Steve wrote:
Pizza Pucks is like a chronic case of hemeroids. Once they go away, they keep coming back. Vacaville does NOT know good food!
You sound like a jackass. Lets see, if it tastes good, then it is good food. Simple. You just want to act like you are better than the people of vacaville.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Steve wrote:
We Vacavillians absolutely know good food; most of which is smoked right here on my back acre..........
Spicolli

Union City, CA

#14 Feb 2, 2013
A Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
We Vacavillians absolutely know good food; most of which is smoked right here on my back acre..........
Something's being smoked there, but it's not food.
Albert Reine Jr

Walnut Creek, CA

#15 Feb 2, 2013
WAKE UP AMERICA!

Here in America, the only acceptable pizza is Papa John's Pizza!

Papa John is one of the few American businessmen with the gonads strong enough to standup to Marxist Obama Care!

Papa John's Pizza DOES NOT SERVE Obama Kool Aid or Pelosi Ice Tea.

GET WITH IT AMERICA!

United States

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Steve wrote:
They may know it, they just can't afford it. How bad can the demographic be when even the Elephant Bar pulled out?

United States

#17 Feb 5, 2013
I went. By there today and there was zero activity going on. I wonder if the guy changed his mind.
Janie

Vacaville, CA

#18 Feb 5, 2013
When is the opening? Simply cannot wait!
Chris Reed

United States

#19 Feb 5, 2013
Yum, can't wait
Alyssa

Vacaville, CA

#20 Feb 5, 2013
I'm just excited for food, guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vacaville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Vallejo a good place to buy a first home? It... 15 hr Anon 8
News Property values jump 6 percent, exceed pre-rece... 16 hr IdolHanz 2
News Suisun City seeks direction on possible tax plan 17 hr IdolHanz 2
News California to certify low primary turnout, Clin... Sun Just Sayin 8
Local Politics Do you approve of Harry T. Price as Mayor? (Sep '14) Sun DELE HOLBEIN 9
News Wal-Mart may re-examine Vallejo store (Feb '08) Jul 22 J lengua T toona 28
News Daughter's murder remains unsolved (Feb '09) Jul 21 JusticeForDeanna 4,973

Vacaville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vacaville Mortgages