Father, Son take plea deals to end Va...

Father, Son take plea deals to end Vacaville beating case

Posted in the Vacaville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“WHEN SOME1 SHOWS U WHO THEY R”

Since: Jul 08

BELIEVE THEM

#1 Jun 10, 2011
FAIRFIELD ó The Vacaville father and son who were accused of attacking another of the fatherís sons with an aluminum baseball bat have taken plea deals.

Ernest Castillo, 36, pleaded no contest Thursday to being an accessory after a felony occurred. He was sentenced to 16 months in prison. His son, Ernest Castillo Jr., 17, pleaded no contest last week to another felony in exchange to a two-year prison sentence.

The Castillos were accused of attacking their 17-year-old relative in the garage of an Alonzo Road home on the evening of Aug. 10, 2010. The victim testified at a probable cause hearing that he had been drinking cough syrup and smoking marijuana with his father and brother before a fistfight broke out between the brothers.

The fight ended with Ernest Castillo Jr. swinging a bat and striking his brother in the head.

BELIEVE THEM

#2 Jun 10, 2011
The victim testified at a probable cause hearing that he had been drinking cough syrup and smoking marijuana with his father and brother before a fistfight broke out between the brothers.

I wonder if the "cough syrup" was Robitussin, or Codeine and Promethazine, aka Sizzurp or purple drink, mixed with Sprite? Either way, Sr is a poor excuse for a father!

Jr's a punk who had to grab a bat to fight. Like father, like son-both punks.
Rickster

Suisun City, CA

#4 Jun 10, 2011
RandMan wrote:
They sound like a nice family. It's great they all enjoy sports together.
Ernest is particularly fond of baseball.

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#6 Jun 10, 2011
"...drinking cough syrup and smoking marijuana..."

BELIEVE THEM

#8 Jun 10, 2011
RandMan wrote:
They sound like a nice family. It's great they all enjoy sports together.
LMAO.Good one.
Rickster

Suisun City, CA

#9 Jun 10, 2011
emjoed Barbi-VV wrote:
Why in heck would anyone drink cough syrup? Yuk!
Codeine (sp?)

“<3”

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#10 Jun 10, 2011
Addiction.
Sofa King

Sacramento, CA

#12 Jun 10, 2011
Some of the cough syrups have more alcohol per volume than a lovely shot of whiskyÖand you donít have to be 21 to purchaseÖ.they are drinking mouth wash to get buzzed now too!!! Alonzo road isnít that the road the REMARK used to be?
Cough Syrup

Livingston, CA

#14 Jun 10, 2011
RandMan wrote:
<quoted text>There's some stuff in certain brands that gets you buzzed if you drink a whole bottle. Robitussin DM or something like that is one of them. You can buy it off the shelf. I've never tried it.
I have, and I didn't get drunk ,more like I drank some nyquil.

BELIEVE THEM

#15 Jun 10, 2011
RandMan wrote:
When I was a kid, I watched this guy, who worked for my dad, pound a whole big bottle of Listerine while he was sitting in his car at lunch time. He didn't know I was hiding, spying on him. I mean he just unscrewed the cap, tipped it up, and downed it all without even taking a breath. It was gross.
That is gross, but I guess he needed his fix, and at least that way, he would smell like mint, and not alcohol. That's very sad and gross to us, because we don't have an addiction. Have you ever watched Addicted or Intervention on TV? The other day a lady took her parents fridge door off, because the parent's had changed and padlocked their alcohol inside. She took the door off! Addiction is a biatch! With some addictions, withdrawal is not tolerable, so even though someone may want to get clean, they can't make it through the withdrawal, especially smack. It's really sad, IMO. They do say the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

BELIEVE THEM

#16 Jun 10, 2011
Rickster wrote:
<quoted text>
Codeine (sp?)
Years and years ago I went to sick call because every time I swallowed I could have sworn I was swallowing razors. Turns out I had strep throat. I was given cough syrup with codeine. I didn't slam it like a junkie would have, and didn't sell it like others would have. If I did, I could have made a pretty penny. I can't imagine mixing it with Sprite and drinking it like a soda either, but then again, I've never been into prescription pills or syrups. I don't like ingesting something that is going to metabolize and not leave my system for many hours, or days.
Sofa King

Sacramento, CA

#18 Jun 10, 2011
Gemineye wrote:
<quoted text>Years and years ago I went to sick call because every time I swallowed I could have sworn I was swallowing razors. Turns out I had strep throat. I was given cough syrup with codeine. I didn't slam it like a junkie would have, and didn't sell it like others would have. If I did, I could have made a pretty penny. I can't imagine mixing it with Sprite and drinking it like a soda either, but then again, I've never been into prescription pills or syrups. I don't like ingesting something that is going to metabolize and not leave my system for many hours, or days.
You might want to stay away from the peanoss as well!

BELIEVE THEM

#20 Jun 10, 2011
emjoed Barbi-VV wrote:
<quoted text>
Nyquil (sp) is the buzz for alcoholics in recovery. I believe it contains 25% alcohol.
Nyquil should never be kept in the home of a person who is trying to stop drinking.
I used to have a swig of Nyquil every morning when I got off of midnight shift, so I could go to sleep. It used to make me feel a little weird, then sleepy, but never "drunk." Maybe I didn't drink enough lol.

BELIEVE THEM

#21 Jun 10, 2011
Sofa King wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to stay away from the peanoss as well!
What's peanoss? I've never heard of it.

BELIEVE THEM

#23 Jun 10, 2011
RandMan wrote:
<quoted text>They say it can make you fail a breathalyzer test.
WOW! That's crazy.I ca definitely see it affecting my ability to drive.

BELIEVE THEM

#24 Jun 10, 2011
s/b can
Sofa King

Sacramento, CA

#25 Jun 10, 2011
RandMan wrote:
<quoted text>Does it get you high? I've never tried that either!!(And never will! LOL!!)
Its the only reaon for it!...peddling backwards lmfao!
Sofa King

Sacramento, CA

#26 Jun 10, 2011
Gemineye wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! That's crazy.I ca definitely see it affecting my ability to drive.
Next time or if itís in your bathroom go look at the alcohol content! Thatís all it is! Similar remedy as the red-neck hot toddy!
Rickster

Suisun City, CA

#28 Jun 10, 2011
Gemineye wrote:
<quoted text>Years and years ago I went to sick call because every time I swallowed I could have sworn I was swallowing razors. Turns out I had strep throat. I was given cough syrup with codeine. I didn't slam it like a junkie would have, and didn't sell it like others would have. If I did, I could have made a pretty penny. I can't imagine mixing it with Sprite and drinking it like a soda either, but then again, I've never been into prescription pills or syrups. I don't like ingesting something that is going to metabolize and not leave my system for many hours, or days.
When I was younger I thought it went well with a six pack chaser. When I asked for a refill the doctor got suspicious and cut me off. The bassturd. I had to sober up and go back to work. LOL
Rickster

Suisun City, CA

#29 Jun 10, 2011
Gemineye wrote:
<quoted text>What's peanoss? I've never heard of it.
You haven't? How did you get pregnant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vacaville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vacaville Unified School District teachers to g... May 17 Max 3
News Solano prosecutor says suspected abuse of child... May 15 thanks democrats 2
Phuong Le Murder Case Update 3/3/11 (Mar '11) May 12 stephen_e_hansen 20
Urine Hair Rinse Trump Favors May 4 jared4presdents4ever 1
News Area crime: Sunday, Monday in Vallejo May 1 they vote democrat 8
Harbor breeze apartments (Dec '16) Apr 28 Chili R 4
you know ur from Vaca... Apr 28 A Thought 1

Vacaville Jobs

Personal Finance

Vacaville Mortgages