Two hurt in car wash crash

Two hurt in car wash crash

There are 2 comments on the The Reporter story from May 18, 2008, titled Two hurt in car wash crash. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Vacaville Police Officer Ron Jacobson looks through the belongings of a victim who was struck by a vehicle Saturday at Jack Anthony's 7 Flags Car Wash on Elmira Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Hayward, CA

#1 May 18, 2008
My family uses this carwash, but we do not sit in the outdoor waiting area. We do not sit out there because of its hazardous location. We easily saw something like this occurring. We will stay in the shop area or the small fenced area just outside the door. I am surprised that the owners of the carwash allow people to sit in this area. Well, I guess the carwash will learn the hardway now, by paying a large civil judgement to the injured families.

Berkeley, CA

#2 May 23, 2008
I went to that car wash for the first time a week ago of that incredible accident. In my opinion it is more dangerous for those people who walks to go to the office. They cross just in front of the exit of the car wash. The question here is, why that lady was driving so fast in a slow miles drive way? She was distracted for the cell. After those many years this terrible accident occurs, that means is not the responsibility of the owners to pay for the damages, is responsibility of that lady to pay the injuries. And the car wash has to be signs for the pedestrians and the drivers to be careful when they cross in front of the machine or they get out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vacaville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fairfield man gets 7-year prison term for gropi... Mar 14 trump2027 1
Poll The Worst Judge in California (Including Solano... (Dec '14) Mar 5 James Sheridan 34
News Student mental health at the forefront of UCD t... Feb 22 humanspirit 1
News Money is the driving force (Sep '10) Feb '18 Follow The Money 11
News Two convicted in slaying of Vallejo teen-ager (Oct '10) Feb '18 MICHAEL IDA 50
News Girl testifies at former day-care provider's mo... (Apr '17) Feb '18 Unavailable 3
News The Rev. Rob Lee IV, civil rights activist, to ... Feb '18 jehovahcordell 1

Vacaville Jobs

Personal Finance

Vacaville Mortgages